Stress

My Trainer Is A Hottie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With Taeyeon's new goal, she made sure to keep up with a regimen to work out regularly every week. She took breaks two days a week as Jessica had recommended since the body needs to rest every now and then from the stress it is being put through. Taeyeon increased her intensity from 1.5 hours a day to double the time or at least 2 hours a day if she felt tired during the day. She knew she had a long way to go when it comes to reaching Yuri's fitness level but she was determined. This new goal would also improve her overall fitness, which is better than being the paper human she was before. On the other hand, her trainer, Jessica, made sure to keep up with Taeyeon's health since the girl has been working a lot harder.

"Just a few more, hang on there Taeyeon!" the girl told herself within her mind.

Taeyeon was going through a goal of at least three miles a day, something she never really used to do. Her old regimen was to do 1.5 mile runs. Doubling her running distance definitely has been putting more strain in her body. However, she was enjoying the runner's high that she was getting from it. With the constant regimen of working out, she was used to having work outs as a part of her regular life's schedule.

"25 minutes... I guess I can improve on my endurance," Taeyeon sighed.

Since she was close to a tea shop, she decided to stop by for a nice refreshment. After all that sweating, she sure was definitely thirsty. The tea shop was Taeyeon's start and finish line so she would frequent at the shop. The workers already knew her usual order.

"I'll get---"

"Passionfruit green tea. Got it," the worker cut her off.

"Hey! What if I wanted to try another one?!" Taeyeon complained.

"I already know your usual order, Ms. Taeyeon," the worker sighed, "even if you did want to try something else, you always resort to the passionfruit green tea."

"Fine, fine, you win," Taeyeon sighed, "but I actually want to try something else and I want you to recommend me something."

"Are you sure?" the worker had doubts.

"Should I talk to your manager?" Taeyeon raised her eyebrow.

"Ehem... fine. What were you thinking?"

"Well... I want something that's not too sweet but is also very refreshing. Something invigorating after a long run."

"Hm..." the worker pondered, "... since you seem to like green tea, you could try the lemon green tea. It's definitely not too sweet at all. We add a only a little bit of sugar and we add actual lemon juice on it."

"Sounds good, I'll try that," Taeyeon nodded.

"That'll be 4000 won."

Taeyeon took out her card and paid for the drink. She looked up and read the worker's name tag.

"Sooyoung..."

"What's that?"

"Nothing," Taeyeon shook her head, "since you knew my name, I might as well know yours... you know... just in case I need to tell your manager about you and your attitude."

"Do you want to get kicked out?" Sooyoung huffed.

"What's all this commotion going on?" a voice asked from afar. They walked to the front desk and smiled at Taeyeon, "what's the matter, Taeyeon?"

It was the tea shop owner, Mr. Lee. Since Taeyeon was a frequent customer, Mr. Lee knew of Taeyeon's name. In fact, Taeyeon used to go to the tea shop before she started her regimen, but it wasn't as often. However, Mr. Lee recognized her as one of his regulars so he's always happy whenever she comes by the shop.

"It's nothing to be worried about Mr. Lee," Taeyeon giggled, "just maybe you should check Sooyoung's little attitude here and there."

"Ya!!!" Sooyoung yelled before getting a slap on the shoulder from Mr. Lee.

"You better straighten up!" Mr. Lee sneered at Sooyoung.

"Fine, fine," Sooyoung sighed.

 

Taeyeon decided to stay at the shop to relax a little bit and play her PUBG. She's been lacking on her games because of her new regimen so she figured now is the best time to at least get back on the game and see how everything is going. It was starting to get dark, however, and the shop needed to close in half an hour.

Sooyoung was glaring at Taeyeon as the girl was playing on her phone out loud. She caught her boss' attention and pointed at Taeyeon.

"Why don't you tell your customer to lower their volume? Or better yet, tell her to put her headphones on," Sooyoung told Mr. Lee.

"Are you still annoyed by earlier?" Mr. Lee chuckled.

"Is it that obvious?!" Sooyoung sighed.

Eventually, the shop decided to start cleaning up. However, Taeyeon was not paying attention to the time and missed the memo.

"Ehem!!!" Sooyoung said aloud.

Taeyeon turned to Sooyoung and glared at her.

"What do you want?!" Taeyeon sneered.

"For you to get the hell out of my shop! It's closing time for pete's sake!" Sooyoung yelled.

"Ya! You dare yell at a customer?!" Taeyeon snapped back.

"Do you want to clean up the shop then if you're going to sit around during closing time?!"

"I should leave a 1 star review for this tea shop because of you!"

"Ya! Don't you dare!"

"Shut up!" Mr. Lee slammed his palm on the counter, startling both of the girls.

"She started it!" Sooyoung yelled while pointing at Taeyeon.

"She started giving me an attitude first!" Taeyeon pointed back.

"That's it! Both of you guys are cleaning together!" Mr. Lee yelled and stormed off the back of the store.

"But I don't even work here!" Taeyeon whined.

"This is all because of you," Sooyoung glared at Taeyeon.

Despite the fact that Taeyeon did not work in the tea shop, she decided to help out and clean since she caused a ruckus. She asked Sooyoung where the cleaning supplies were and grabbed a broom right after upon learning where the cleaning supplies are. She started sweeping the customer area while Sooyoung organized the items on the counter. Both girls were cleaning silently but tension was present between the two.

At the end of the work day, Sooyoung stretched it out. Mr. Lee had called both of the girls over and decided to give them a lesson or two.

"Now, do you understand what manners are and how to behave?" Mr. Lee asked Taeyeon and Sooyoung.

"Yes Mr. Lee," both girls obliged.

"Good," Mr. Lee nodded, "you girls seem to get along really well. I think you'd make good friends."

"How?!" both girls were in shock.

Mr. Lee laughed.

"I just know," he replied.

Soon after, both girls were free to go. Taeyeon was still moping over the fact that she had to clean up the shop even if she did not get paid for it. The experience was indeed a life lesson, however. It put her back into reality on what not to do in public.

"I'm sorry," Taeyeon apologized to Sooyoung as the both of them were walking out of the shop.

"It's okay, it wasn't much of a big deal," Sooyoung giggled, "it was fun fighting with you."

"W-What's that supposed to mean?!"

"Nothing, you're cute," Sooyoung smiled, "anyway, I'll see you again tomorrow stinky!"

"Stinky?" Taeyeon wondered and smelled her clothes, "damn... did I smell that bad all along?!"

 

The next day at her work place, Taeyeon was slumped over her desk. Sunny rolled her way on an office chair towards Taeyeon's direction. She looked over at the girl who was barely awake. Sunny rolled her way over to Tiffany's desk and told the girl to follow her. They both made their way back to Taeyeon.

"I've never seen her this tired before," Sunny whispered to Tiffany.

"Should we wake her up?" Tiffany suggested.

"I don't know... I have a better idea," Sunny snickered.

"I don't like that look..."

Sunny went over to her desk and grabbed a marker. She took the cap off and started drawing on Taeyeon's face, making sure that she was gentle enough so as not to wake up Taeyeon. Tiffany slapped Sunny's shoulder as she quietly laughed.

"Ugh..." Taeyeon groaned.

Sunny and Tiffany pushed each other as they were trying to get back to their respective desks. Taeyeon was slowly waking up from the nap that she did not even plan and wiped her eyes, only to smear the fresh marker ink onto the back of her hand. Realizing the marker ink, she glared over at Sunny's area.

"Ya!!!" she yelled, catching everybody's attention.

Their boss soon walked over to Taeyeon's desk to assess the situation, only to be surprised with the markings on Taeyeon's face.

"Ms. Kim..."

"Yes boss?..." Taeyeon sighed.

"Go to the bathroom and wash yourself... please."

"Yes boss..." Taeyeon stood up from her desk and turned around to see everybody watching her and laughing.

"Who decided to draw on Ms. Kim's face? Come out whoever you are!" their boss yelled across the office room, making everyone hide back on their cubicles.

 

As Taeyeon washed her face off, she was just thinking of all the things that transpired since last night. She was dead tired and could not bring her eyes to stay open. She decided to turn the water into the very cold setting and splashed her face with water to see if that will wake her up. It worked a little bit and she went back to focus on washing off the marker ink off of her face.

"Man... I get yelled at by Mr. Lee and now I get yelled at by my own boss... who else is going to yell at me today?" Taeyeon thought to herself... in which she shouldn't have.

 

"You what?!"

Jessica was yelling at Taeyeon on the phone. She had been told by the latter that she wanted to skip today's session in order to rest up since she had been very tired ever since she had started to extend her work out periods.

"I know... I'm sorry for the last minute cancellation. As much as I want to see you today, I'm just very tired. I even fell asleep at work, something I haven't done before," Taeyeon apologized.

"Aish..." Jessica sighed, "... that's fine. Next time, give me a heads up sooner. But are you alright though? I know you've been pushing yourself a lot ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter