Feelings

My Trainer Is A Hottie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was a heartbroken wreck. She was tired of getting dismayed. First, Yuri broke her heart and now, the person who she thought would break her heart the least, Taeyeon. Jessica was generally upset with herself for opening up to someone. She thought Taeyeon could do no harm but the girl's words hurt.

"Tired of hearing me talk about Yuri? Maybe I should really shut up..." she thought to herself.

All of a sudden, she heard her phone ring. She picked it up from her pocket and saw that the call was coming from the devil herself, Taeyeon.

"Oh wow, what now? You're going to say something upsetting again?" she yelled at her phone and chucked it to her bed.

Eventually, the phone stopped ringing.

"Good, it should stay that way..." she sighed.

However, the phone rang again. She walked over to see who it was coming from in case it was someone else but it was from the same person. Jessica was hesitant to pick up at first but thought otherwise because she knew deep within her that the girl would probably explode her phone with phone calls throughout the night.

"What is it? I don't want to bother you anymore," Jessica immediately told the girl before she could say anything, "and here I thought you were fine with me venting about things with Yuri."

"It's not that," Taeyeon uttered, "you left before I could explain."

"What else is there to explain?" Jessica thought to herself, "it's blatant enough what she meant by it."

However, she wanted to see what else Taeyeon had up her sleeve before possibly hanging up on the girl.

"Then what is it?" Jessica asked the girl.

After Taeyeon had told Jessica what seemed to be her explanation, Jessica just grew more irritated. It was like a repeat of what she had said on the cafe. She was irritated enough to the point that she was ready to hang up at any point. The two went back and forth with each other until Jessica had enough.

"I'm... I'm hanging up now..." Jessica sighed, "goodni---"

But before Jessica could hang up, Taeyeon seemed to have mustered enough courage to explode on the phone with words that would just make Jessica's heart flutter.

"My point is that I care about you a lot! Okay?" Taeyeon yelled in frustration, "I care about you so goddamn much that I cannot help but be angry at Yuri for no damn reason. Because you're hurting," she paused, "I am also hurting."

"W-What?" Jessica couldn't believe the things that were being said at the moment.

"I don't know what crazy spell you have, Jessica Jung, but I am enamored and I cannot help but care about you to the point where I'm already going crazy over the fact that you're hurting because of that jerk." Taeyeon continued, "No, she didn't do anything to me directly, but because you're hurting, I'm also hurting because of her. Because, Jessica, I'm so goddamn crazy over you. So please, " she huffed in between, "don't get mad at me anymore."

Jessica was just lost for words. Taeyeon finally confessed to her.

"I... don't know what to say..." Jessica could only utter.

"You don't need to tell me anything," Taeyeon sighed, "I just want you to know why I said those things. I just don't want to sleep through the night knowing that you're mad at me. If anything, I don't think I'll be able to sleep knowing that anyway."

"It's okay," Jessica smiled, "I wasn't mad in the first place... just upset."

"Well, I don't want you to be upset," Taeyeon replied, "as long as you and I are okay... I'll be okay... as long as you're okay..."

Jessica had to pause for a minute. She pulled away from her phone to get herself together as she could feel the temperature rise around her. Goosebumps were formed on her skin from the sweet words that came from the girl she never thought would sweep her off her feet.

"I... uh... I guess you must be tired," Taeyeon chuckled sheepishly over the phone, "maybe I should let you rest from my babbles..."

"Wait!" Jessica yelled.

"W-What?" Taeyeon was nervous.

"Are you busy tonight?"

"N-Not tonight..." Taeyeon gulped.

"Come over."

 

Taeyeon reached Jessica's condominium. She was very nervous from the get go as she did not know what Jessica had planned for her all along. All she knew was that the girl had given her an address and told her to pack up some clothes for the night. After her confession and the request that Jessica had asked of her, Taeyeon could only assume that they were alright. However, it was her first time at the girl's seemingly upscale condominium. She was amazed how elegant and well kept the condominium was.

"Do physical trainers get paid this well?" Taeyeon wondered, only to be interrupted immediately when Jessica opened the door to her room.

"Come in," Jessica, who was bare-faced and wearing pyjamas, told the girl.

"Even bare-faced Jessica is beautiful," Taeyeon told herself as she nervously stepped inside the woman's condo.

Jessica closed the door behind Taeyeon and immediately walked over to her couch. She plopped herself down to get comfortable and noticed the nervous girl by her door. She chuckled at the sight and tapped beside her on the couch, telling Taeyeon to sit next to her.

"R-Right," Taeyeon nodded.

The girl left her backpack by the entryway and slowly walked over to sit beside Jessica. Her heart was beating faster and faster the more she closed the gap between her and the woman.

"Is this really happening?" Taeyeon thought to herself, panicking within her.

"Here," Jessica gave Taeyeon a glass of water that was already prepared on top of her coffee table.

"T-Thanks," Taeyeon nodded sheepishly and gulped it in one go.

Jessica, amazed, uttered, "are you that thirsty or are you just nervous?"

"You can say both," Taeyeon answered as she placed the empty glass back on top of the coffee table.

There was a moment of silence between the two. The TV was the only noise in the air.

"It's probably weird that I just told her to come here in the first place," Jessica thought within herself, panicking, "but seeing her here now... what do I do?!"

"I am in Ms. Jessica Jung's condo..." Taeyeon thought to herself, "... and I am sleeping overnight. Which means..."

Taeyeon's head immediately went to the gutter.

"N-No, that couldn't be," Taeyeon shook her head from her dirty thoughts.

"Ahem," Jessica coughed out loud, "I... uh... thanks for being here on a short notice."

"Y-Yes," Taeyeon nodded, "I... I'm actually wondering why you wanted me here with a pack of clothes..."

"That does seem pretty weird, doesn't it?" Jessica chuckled nervously.

"Did you need someone to keep you guarded?" Taeyeon immediately assumed.

"Ah... yes," Jessica immediately answered, not even processing what Taeyeon had said. But upon registering what the girl had just assumed, Jessica shook her head in response, "n-no! I meant... uh..."

"I guess we're both nervous?" Taeyeon chuckled nervously, "um... yeah... nice place?"

"T-Thanks?!" Jessica could only utter, causing her to mentally slap herself for saying something so stupid. She knew they weren't getting anywhere so she decided on something that would help the both of them relax, "why don't we calm ourselves with a glass of wine if you're up for it."

"Sounds good," Taeyeon nodded, "did you need any help?"

"No," Jessica shook her head as she got up from the couch, "take a breather."

"Alright..."

As Jessica walked over to the kitchen to pour them both glasses of wine, Taeyeon brought her palm in front of her and checked if her breath was okay.

"Smells... alright. Maybe I should have gargled that breath freshner two more times," Taeyeon told herself mentally. She immediately put all those thoughts away as she saw Jessica coming back with two big glasses of wine upon both her hands.

"Here," Jessica handed Taeyeon a glass of wine before seating herself back beside Taeyeon.

The both of them chugged a good part of the wine to calm their nerves down. Immediately, Taeyeon could feel the wine working.

"Alright... I think I'm quite good," Taeyeon giggled and hiccuped, "... oh damn."

Jessica chuckled at the sight. She placed her glass of wine down and poured Taeyeon's empty glass with water before giving it back to the girl. Taeyeon took the glass of water from the woman's hand and chugged it down. After finishing, her hiccups seemed to have calmed down.

"Maybe I shouldn't have chugged that wine," Taeyeon contemplated.

"At least you've relaxed a bit," Jessica replied with a smile. She did not realize that she had calmed down a bit too, thanks to the wine and Taeyeon's hiccup.

"Yeah," Taeyeon smiled back, "anyway... you wanted me here because...?"

"Right," Jessica nodded and chugged some more of her wine before coming up with an answer, "because I wanted you here... out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter