Crazy Stupid Thoughts

My Trainer Is A Hottie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With each passing day and endless nights with Tiffany, Yuri was still riddled with the thought of her ex-girlfriend, Jessica. It did not help the fact that she had to see her every single day during work. Everyday for her was like a direct arrow to her heart. She knew that Jessica was taken already and knew she had to move on from the past, no matter how painful it was how it ended. Even if Yuri wanted to change the past, she knew that the way they had broken up have made an indent to Jessica's heart and there was no erasing it. Thinking logically, Yuri knew that if she had pursued Jessica again, the woman would still not trust her enough to feel secure in their relationship.

In order to move on, Yuri thought of asking Jessica and Taeyeon for a double date instead. She figured that seeing them together a lot more would put her mind and heart in the reality of things that Jessica is really happy with Taeyeon's company. That way, Yuri's heart would stop yearning for Jessica's, knowing that there was no room for her anymore.

During their break time, Yuri knocked on Jessica's office door. The woman in the office was puzzled as to why her guest made a sudden appearance but invited her in eitherway.

"What's up?" Jessica asked her visitor while eating her chicken salad.

"I just thought... we should have a double date," Yuri told the woman, "me with Tiffany and you with Taeyeon."

Jessica scoffed at the idea and placed her fork down on her salad bowl.

"Are you joking? After what you had just told me in the car that night, are you sure this is really a great move for the both of us?"

"Look," Yuri walked towards the open seat in front of Jessica and sat down. She leaned over the table and proceeded to convince the girl, "I know it was dumb of me to say all of that but I felt like I should tell you about my thoughts and how I felt all this time."

"That was definitely dumb of you," Jessica glared at the woman in front of her, "that was awfully selfish of you to say those things to me, especially with Taeyeon beside me. Also, aren't you going out with Tiffany? How could you say all of that?"

"I'm not," Yuri answered.

"Excuse me?" Jessica scoffed and rolled her eyes, "so you're saying you're playing Tiffany? Why would I be surprised?"

"My business with Tiffany is between the two of us. We agreed to have an arrangement. That's it," Yuri tried to explain herself.

"And I'm supposed to just shove it to the side after everything you just said in that car. That's totally disrespectful of you to say all of that to her," Jessica scolded Yuri.

"She heard," Yuri sighed, "she knows."

"Kwon Yuri!" Jessica screamed as she slammed her hand on the table.

From outside the door, Juhyun could hear the two women bickering among each other. She went over to the door and discreetly closed it for the both of their privacy. Jessica saw this happening, which caused her to sigh in disappointment.

"Now Juhyun heard what we're talking about. Why would you even want to talk about things like this right now?!" Jessica complained, "this is not the appropriate time to talk about things like this. I'm literally on a break from work while at work!"

"This is the only time I could talk to you," Yuri pointed out, "and you know that. You avoid me at all costs whenever it's time to go home."

"Because we have no business to talk about after work."

"But we do. We were at least friends before and I miss that. I'm sure Juhyun misses that too."

"Even if you involve Juhyun in this situation, I know she understands why it doesn't seem we can just be back to being friends like before," Jessica told Yuri, "sure, exes can get back to being friends again if it ended amicably, but we didn't. It ended pretty bad and I'm still sulky about everything that happened. Things could have been changed but what's past is past. There's nothing changing that. And as much as I want to put an effort in our friendship just like how it was before, I don't think it's possible. The memories are there. Everytime I see you, I just remember how things are."

"So you haven't moved on, huh?" Yuri chuckled.

"This is no laughing moment."

"No," Yuri shook her head, "I just find it funny how we're just both trying to move on and we really at it."

Jessica huffed air up to her forehead and crossed her arms.

"I guess we do," Jessica nodded, "but really... I don't think it's going to be real easy moving on from our past. It's been ages since then and we've had enough space from each other up until you showed up to this gym. Up until now, we're still stuck in what happened in the past."

"Hm..." Yuri pondered, "... how about this? We both help out move on from each other?"

"Just how do you think that's going to work? I mean, we both agree that past is past, right? I have Taeyeon now so I don't want any funny business."

"I get that," Yuri chuckled, "that's why I want to fully move on. I know Taeyeon is taking care of your needs so far, something that I wasn't able to do before. I don't want to ruin that. As long as you're happy, then I should be happy in order to move on right? I loved you and you have every right to be with someone that would love you as much as you needed to be loved."

A smile crept up Jessica's face all of a sudden hearing the sweet side of Yuri.

"I'll be honest here, you should have shown this cheesy, sweet side before. Maybe then, we could have stayed together."

"Don't give me ideas now," Yuri chuckled once again, "all jokes aside, I accept the fact that you're with Taeyeon. I accept the fact that you're taken. I accept that you have every right to move on from our past. I want to do the same."

"Good," Jessica nodded her head, "then what is step one to your plan on how we both could move on."

"Well... this was the first step, I guess. I didn't plan for this to be the first step but this seems appropriate for it."

"Hm..." Jessica pondered, "... I agree actually. It's been a while since we had some sensible conversation together."

"That's really good then," Yuri nodded, "the next step I was going to suggest was just that. Maybe we could have a double date."

"Look here... I don't want you to invite Tiffany since you're just playing with her. How about choosing something else to do?"

Yuri grinned and suggested, "how about we kiss one last time?"

"Kwon ing Yuri, are you dumb?"

"I was kidding... but at the same time no," Yuri sighed, "I just wanted to be sure that there's going to be nothing there at all. Wouldn't you want to?"

Jessica thought about it at first. As vile as it was to think about since she is in a relationship with Taeyeon, she saw it also in Yuri's perspective.

"I would have to talk to Taeyeon about it."

"Taeyeon doesn't have to know if there's nothing there. And if there was something... then maybe we could discuss about it."

"It feels totally disrespectful to go behind Taeyeon like this."

"I understand," Yuri nodded her head, "if you did tell her, more than likely, she's going to disapprove of it."

"It's going to be idiotic on my end to even bring it up to her," Jessica told Yuri, "but I'm down with the idea."

 

It was the trio's day off. The three of them had requested the day off for an online PUBG competition. E-sports is pretty popular in South Korea so the office they work at understood their excuse, but with limitations on how much vacation days they could take. All three girls were over at Sunny's apartment so they could all talk about the competition and be on the same room. It was a guild battle and their guild have entered the competition. All three were dedicated PUBG players, no matter how their personal lives have changed so far.

"Wow Sunny, your apartment is actually pretty big," Taeyeon told her friend as she entered the room, "how could you afford the rent on this?"

"It's my aunt's apartment complex so I got a good deal out of it," Sunny told Taeyeon.

"Mind if we get that friend discount?" Taeyeon chuckled.

"No kidding," Tiffany blurted out, "I'd trade mine for this."

"I'll talk to my aunt and see if she's got any rooms available, but there's a long list of people on standby so it might be hard. After all, this is one of her sources of income and money is important," Sunny told them.

"Guess I'll sign my name up on the list," Taeyeon chuckled, "give me her contact information."

"You can literally go to the office during its business hours. Tell them my name but give me time to talk about it with them."

"Sounds like a plan," Taeyeon smiled and nodded, "what other businesses does your aunt have? She seems well off."

"Oh, she is," Sunny nodded, "she also owns a building complex that houses a few shops."

"Must be nice to have a relative who's well off," Tiffany chuckled.

"I guess you could say that," Sunny grinned.

The three of them settled down at the living room. Sunny walked to the kitchen to bring the girls some drinks and snacks to eat to prepare for the competition and during the match. She knew to be very well prepared about the whole thing as she brought out juice packs and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter