Circumstance

My Trainer Is A Hottie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The very next morning, Yuri woke up from her alarm. It was now 6AM, time for her early morning run. Yuri snoozed the alarm and went back to sleep until she felt something weird on her bed. For some time that she's been sleeping on the same bed, she could tell if something or someone was not supposed to be there. She looked to her side and was dumbfounded when she saw a familiar person next to her.

"How the hell did Tiffany manage to get here?!" Yuri thought to herself, trying to recall what happened the night previously.

The cold AC blew to keep the temperature on her condominium to its optimum coolness. Her body shivered a little. Something felt off for her.

"What the---" Yuri thought to herself once again as she looked down on her bare body. She lifted her blanket a little only to reveal that she had nothing on at all.

Yuri put the clues together. She looked over to her side and saw that Tiffany was still underneath the blankets. Curiosity struck her and although it was against her morals, she went underneath the blanket and looked over to Tiffany's side, only to find that the girl was also .

"This is not good..." Yuri mentally slapped herself, acknowledging that she just had with her client last night, "... how did I even manage to get her home? Or why did I not even recognize her?! I wouldn't have possibly asked her to come home with me if so!"

Upon the discovery, Yuri decided to wake her inner body by going over to the kitchen slowly and quietly in order to keep the girl from waking up. She poured herself a glass of water. It was the athlete's usual routine since drinking water first thing in the morning was a healthy habit, especially after a drunk night. It has been a while since she drank that much. The last time she could remember even drinking that much was when she drank with her colleagues as a goodbye when she was switching back into The Lion's Den for work.

Yuri leaned onto the counter, trying to think up of possible ways to explain to Tiffany what had happened. However, she had no clue what other excuse to say other than the fact that she was too drunk to remember everything she had done last night. With Tiffany being her client, Yuri was left with thinking up of cordial ways in order to address what had happened. If Tiffany was a nobody, she would have just dismissed everything and pretended nothing happened, like she usually did with her one night stands.

Distracting her thoughts, even if she was still quite hungover, she decided to cook for her and her guest. She still had work after all and it was too late for her to do her morning run. Her being hungover and very dehydrated was not a good mix when it comes to running immediately. She had to let her body flush all the alcohol away and drink water in order to help rehydrate her body.

 

Tiffany groggily woke up to the smell of food. She looked around to see if Yuri was around. To her disappointment, the woman was nowhere to be found in the room. Still, she was happy about what happened the last night. She smelled the blankets only to be overwhelmed with the scent of the woman. However, something flashed back into her mind.

"Jess..."

Tiffany recalled Yuri mentioning the nickname, similar to Jessica from the gym. To her speculation, something definitely was going on between the two. She did not know whether it was right for her to bring it up to the woman or to just let it be. Curiosity kills the cat, as they say.

Tiffany looked over at her phone that was on the nightstand and realized what time it was. She knew she was going to be late to work and was wondering how she did not wake up at all.

"Must be because I slept too late... aish..." she frowned.

Going through her messages, Tiffany messaged Sunny that she was going to be late at work. Afterwards, she started gathering her stuff and started putting on her clothes back on. She rushed to the bedroom door afterwards only to be met by Yuri who was setting food for the two on the dinner table.

"Going already?" Yuri asked her while placing the dish of scallion pancakes on the dinner table.

"I'm late for work so I really have to go," Tiffany bowed to her, apologizing.

"Did you want to at least take some to go?" Yuri questioned as she watched Tiffany rush to the exit door.

As if on cue, Tiffany's phone rang. The girl picked it up and the voice of Sunny yelling at her could be heard through the entire room. While Tiffany kept apologizing to her friend, Yuri chuckled to herself while setting the kimchi stew on the table as well.

"This is the first time I'm late!" Tiffany yelled back at her friend, "give me a break!"

"You know that being late is frowned upon on in our culture!" Sunny yelled back and suggested, "since you're going to be severely late at this point, why don't you just count this as your sick day? You haven't put in any sick days at all so I'm sure they would understand."

If Tiffany was to rush home and shower to go to work, it would take her some time. Plus, she had to drive to work as well, which would take even more of a time. Their work usually started at 6AM although some people get there by 7AM, which was the latest they could come to work. If she was to go to work at this point, she was not going to make it there by 7AM.

"Fine..." Tiffany sighed, "... please make up something for me. I'll treat you to dinner today."

"You better!" Sunny laughed, "alright, I'll leave you be. You better show up tomorrow!"

"Will do," Tiffany smiled and hung up the phone.

"I'm guessing you're eating here after all," Yuri chuckled as she sat down for breakfast.

"I suppose so," Tiffany scratched her head, embarassed about the situation.

Tiffany dropped her bag on the side and casually walked up to the dinner table, pulling a seat for herself. In front of her was the scallion pancake and kimchi stew that Yuri had prepared for the both of them. She also had her own cup of hot coffee and a glass of water.

"I was going to wake you up after I had prepared everything but you've already woken up before I could get to you," Yuri mentioned, "dig in."

"T-Thank you," Tiffany bowed a little before helping herself for food.

"I'm also going to be late for work... so I guess we're both free," Yuri smiled at the girl in front of her, "do you have anything else going on today?"

"No," Tiffany shook her head as she served herself some scallion pancakes, "did you want to do something today?"

"Hm..." Yuri pondered as she was munching on her food, "... we can't work out at all. What do you like doing?"

"Shopping," Tiffany immediately answered and took a bite out of her food.

"Then shopping we will," Yuri smiled.

 

When the two were done eating breakfast, Yuri began cleaning up the dinner table with Tiffany assisting her. She started washing the dishes afterwards while Tiffany sat on the couch, sipping on her warm coffee. There was an unnerving feeling within Tiffany as she kept recalling Yuri saying Jessica's name last night. She knew she should not intrude but curiosity was overcoming her.

"Um... Yuri?" Tiffany began.

"What's up?" Yuri muttered while cleaning the dishes.

"About last night..."

"Oh... yes... last night." Yuri wiped her hands on the kitchen towel and continued, "as you can see... I was drunk and I apologize if things turned out this way."

Tiffany shook her head in reply, "no regrets here..."

Yuri nodded slowly and served herself another heaping of coffee. She walked over to the couch afterwards, sitting beside Tiffany.

"What even happened last night?" Yuri wondered.

"Hm... let's see..." Tiffany started recalling everything that had happened, "... you introduced yourself to me and started dancing with me... but you immediately took me home and... yeah."

"What were you even doing at the bar by yourself?" Yuri asked in curiosity as she sipped on her coffee.

"I wasn't alone..." Tiffany answered, "... I was with Sunny but she got lost among the crowd by the time you dragged me out of the bar."

"D-Does your friend know I dragged you out of there?"

"She sure did," Tiffany giggled, "but she knew I was with you so... she wasn't really as worried."

"Ah..." Yuri nodded and sipped on her coffee again, "... so your friend knows about me?"

Tiffany was about to answer the woman's question until she froze. Yuri did not know Sunny at all but Sunny knew all about Yuri from the countless times she spilled everything about Kwon Yuri. Tiffany bit her lip and gave Yuri an eye smile in return.

"I was just telling her how you were my physical trainer..." Tiffany answered Yuri, knowing in the back of her head that she had told Sunny more things about her.

"I see... at least your friend was confident you're in safe hands," Yuri smiled.

"Y-Yes," Tiffany nodded, "if you could call it that."

"I hope this doesn't make it awkward between us," Yuri mentioned to her and drank her coffee.

"N-No," Tiffany shook her head before giving a sheepish smile, "why would it be?"

"Good," Yuri smiled back, mentally slapping herself once again. At least she saved herself from a possible beating from Seohyun, "I also hope you don't mention this to any of your friends, especially Taeyeon."

"Hm?" Tiffany titled her head, "why Taeyeon especially?"

"I don't want this reaching back to Jessica..."

Once again, the name of Jessica lingered upon Yuri's lips. Tiffany's heart ached a little bit upon hearing that name leave the woman's lips again. The thought of what happened last night flashed inside her mind once again.

"May I ask what is going on between you and Ms. Jung?" Tiffany decided she could hold back no longer.

Yuri froze for a little bit and chugged her coffee to calm herself a little. Afterwards, she stood up and went to the kitchen to help herself with a glass of water, chugging it afterwards. Tiffany found it odd.

"I..." Yuri placed the empty glass on the kitchen counter, "... Jessica and I had a history..."

Tiffany's heart ached once again. How many times will her heart break today?

"It's all in the past though. It's nothing to worry about anymore... in fact, it doesn't even matter anymore," Yuri painfully smiled at Tiffany.

Ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter