Someone's Return

My Trainer Is A Hottie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sundays are usually a time of rest for most people. Usually, Sundays are Taeyeon's cleaning day but she's using it this time to have some much needed hang out time with her tight online friends. Since she already knew that one of her close friends was her co-worker, Sunny, it was time to meet her other friend, Tiffany. Tiffany lived in a neighboring city so it wouldn't be as frequent for them to hang out that much. However, Taeyeon's going to use this time to know her online friend as much as she could.

The trio decided to meet up for a meal before setting off in their adventures. They decided to meet up at a place that have samgyeopsal, filling their stomachs full of protein to keep themselves ready for what 's ahead of their day. Sunny and Taeyeon arrived at the location first so they decided to save a table until Tiffany arrives. Not long after, their long awaited friend showed up to their table.

"Wow, I never imagined the both of you to be this small and short," Tiffany laughed.

"Ya! Don't make fun of us unless you want us to hunt you down at PUBG," Taeyeon clapped back.

"Alright, alright," Tiffany smiled and sat next to Sunny, "have you guys ordered yet?"

"No, we just got seated actually," Sunny answered, "you came in just in time."

A few seconds after, the restaurant's server arrived at their table to place a pitcher of water and three glasses. The girls gave their order to the server and handed them the menus afterwards. The server smiled at them and left to place their order in.

"Guess what guys!" Tiffany told them excitedly.

"What's up?" Taeyeon asked as she poured herself some water.

"I signed myself up for a personal trainer too!"

"You what?!" Sunny gasped.

"Yeah," Tiffany nodded, "I signed up the same day Taeyeon did because... why not? I also have a really gorgeous personal trainer just like Taeyeon! But I heard she's moving around this area soon so I don't know if I'll be able to work with her as much as I would want to."

"Can't you get relocated here for work? I can ask our supervisor if you can work with us if you want it that badly," Sunny recommended.

"Oh yeah! We are hiring for another office worker," Taeyeon remembered.

"If you could, that would be great! We could all work together and be closer to each other!" Tiffany squealed, "and also work out with my new personal trainer still!"

"It seems like you care more about working out with your new personal trainer more than you care about all of us working at the same business," Taeyeon retorted, "what does she look like anyway? Do you have a picture?"

"I'll look up on the website, same way you did, to see... but I'm not too sure," Tiffany pouted while looking up the website for the gym she currently goes to. Upon locating the website and seeing a picture of her trainer, she showed it to her buddies in excitement.

Taeyeon and Sunny's eyes grew big when they looked at the picture of Tiffany's personal trainer. They were in awe at how y and intimidating she looked, like she was going to eat them up and they would just allow her to.

"You guys make me want to get my very own personal trainer," Sunny told her friends.

"Stay away from mine!" Taeyeon and Tiffany shouted in unison.

 

Jessica's Sunday was usually an off day but one of her clients decided to have one session with her during the afternoon. She was hoping to use it as her relaxation day so she could soak in her bath tub to ease her muscles and listen to classical music. Jessica couldn't say no to the customer either since she dedicated herself to the schedules of her clients so long as it's at a reasonable time. She put on her gym clothes and headed down to her car to go to work.

As she arrived in the gym, she saw the front desk staff murmuring something to each other. Jessica couldn't fathom the fact that they might be hiding something from her. She went over to the front desk to check-in with her staff card and tilted her head up, looking at one of the staff members.

"What are you guys talking about that you're not telling me?" she asked the staff member with a threatening tone.

"Uh..." the staff member scratched his temple, "... you're not going to like what news we just heard today."

"Just spill it," Jessica cut to the chase. She didn't like fooling around.

"She's... coming back," he revealed.

"By she... you mean..."

"Yes," he nodded.

Memories of Jessica's ex-girlfriend suddenly came flooding into her head. The good moments and the bad replayed like a broken player. She slapped her forehead, hoping for the memories to stop playing, and drank on her jug of water.

"We weren't supposed to tell you about this but the boss---"

"Where is he?!" Jessica demanded, talking about their boss.

"She's in her office..."

Jessica stomped towards her boss' office and slammed the door. She was already huffing in anger as she glared towards her boss' direction. Her boss turned her chair around to look at the person who dare slam her door, but she was already expecting it to be Jessica.

"What's wrong, Jess---"

"Seo Juhyun!" Jessica shouted, alarming everybody else in the gym.

Juhyun looked over Jessica's shoulder and saw her nosy employees peek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter