Past Lovers

My Trainer Is A Hottie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At work, Tiffany would usually be caught daydreaming. All her thoughts were filled with her moments with Yuri. For someone who finally got noticed by their long time crush, it was perfectly normal for her to act as such. However, does Yuri really have all her attention or is she just trying to move on by using Tiffany?

"Aish!" Tiffany shook and scratched her head while thinking about the time that Yuri mentioned the forbidden name.

Sunny took notice of her friend acting strange and slid over to Tiffany while sitting on her chair.

"What's wrong?" she asked her frustrated friend.

Tiffany perked her eyes and turned to her friend.

"I'm sorry. I just thought of something in my head," she apologized.

"Are you thinking about you-know-who?"

"Y-Yeah..." Tiffany nodded a bit, "I was just thinking when we were having ---"

"Hold up!!!" Sunny stopped her friend as she held out her hand, "I don't want to know any revealing information."

"It's not that," Tiffany shoved her friend's hand away, "it's just that she mentioned Jess---"

"Who?"

All of a sudden, Taeyeon popped up in their conversation. Sunny and Tiffany looked at each other and slowly moved back to their seats, continuing to work. Taeyeon was left standing in the middle of the walkway with crossed arms.

"Yah, why am I out of the conversation?" Taeyeon huffed, "seems like I'm not included."

"Kim Taeyeon!" one of her seniors yelled at her.

"Ah," Taeyeon made a pained face before fixing herself and attending to her senior's needs, "yes sir?"

"Why are you just standing there instead of working?!" the senior reprimanded her.

"I'm sorry, I'll get back to work," Taeyeon bowed at him and glared both at Tiffany and Sunny, mouthing, "you guys are dead to me."

Tiffany and Sunny looked at each other once again as Taeyeon walked back to her desk. Sunny was signaling with her facial expressions for Tiffany to finally tell Taeyeon the truth but Tiffany refused to do so. Indeed, Tiffany needed to think about a tactic to tell Taeyeon about what was going on between her and Yuri. She knew her friend will just be enraged once she knows of their situation.

For some time now, Taeyeon had been warning Tiffany about Yuri whenever she would mention her in their conversations. The more that Taeyeon knew what Yuri had done to Jessica, the more she grew a distaste from Yuri.

 

After work, Taeyeon immediately headed out by herself. She ignored her two friends when usually, the three of them would walk out of the office together. Tiffany and Sunny sensed the tense atmosphere surrounding between them and Sunny slapped Tiffany's shoulder because of it.

"Yah... what was that for?" Tiffany questioned Sunny.

"You should tell Taeyeon about what's going on between you and Yuri," Sunny sighed as she crossed her arms.

"I know," Tiffany scratched the back of her head, "but how should I approach it? We both know that she dislikes Yuri so much because of what she did to Jessica."

"I mean..." Sunny clicked her tongue, "... it's the same thing I have been telling you but you don't want to listen to the both of us. Taeyeon just wants to protect you from a potential heartbreak but you're an adult so we also shouldn't dictate what you want to do with your life..."

"You're still not giving me ideas here. Now Taeyeon's mad because you were being too loud back there!"

"Yah, I'm not the one here being so obviously frustrated over something wherein you couldn't work at all," Sunny retorted.

"Yeah, yeah. I know," Tiffany sighed, "so... what should I do?"

"Maybe you should treat her for a dinner and finally tell her about it? Taeyeon should understand eventually when you reveal to her why you couldn't tell her about it at first."

"I'll need you for a back up," Tiffany pleaded to Sunny.

"I already know," Sunny brushed her hair as she entered the elevator.

Tiffany glared at Sunny and mocked her a little before going inside the elevator with her.

 

During the night while staying at Jessica's place, Taeyeon was acting oddly around her. Jessica noticed that her girlfriend was acting abnormal and served themselves glasses of water to see if Taeyeon would cool down a bit from it.

"What's in your head?" Jessica asked Taeyeon as she sat on the couch next to her.

Taeyeon's thoughts were interrupted with Jessica's words. She picked up the glass of water and gulped down a good amount, surprising Jessica.

"Are you that thirsty?" Jessica giggled.

"Ugh..." Taeyeon sighed as she placed the glass of water back on the coffee table, "... it's just my friends... they seem to be hiding something from me."

"Why? What's going on? Is it Tiffany?"

Taeyeon turned to Jessica with a pouty face and nodded in response.

"Aw... what did she do?" Jessica asked as she patted her girlfriend's head.

"They seem to be hiding something from me... well... more like Tiffany. She's been really suspicious lately. I mean, she revealed that she's seeing someone all of a sudden and all my thoughts go towards Yuri," Taeyeon pursed her lips.

"Hm..." Jessica pulled Taeyeon to a hug as she laid her back at the couch, "... Yuri has been acting really weird lately as well. Juhyun even noticed it."

"You don't think that Yuri and Tiffany are dating, do you?" Taeyeon asked her girlfriend.

"We don't know yet but I believe they are..."

"What do you think about it?" Taeyeon asked Jessica as she pulled away from her.

"I don't know," Jessica lifted her shoulders, "it's not like I could control what Yuri does in her life. If they are, then good for them."

"That's it?!" Taeyeon sighed, "I should ask Tiffany directly about it. Maybe she'll finally come forward. I should tell her off about Yuri."

"You should leave them alone," Jessica insisted, "Tiffany is your friend and you said she's been crushing on Yuri for a while right?"

Taeyeon nodded in response.

"Then you should let her date Yuri. If they work out, then they work out. If they don't, then they don't."

"But what if Yuri is just playing with her feelings?!"

"You're an overprotective friend," Jessica chuckled, "have you been telling her off about Yuri? Maybe this is why she hasn't come forward to you yet about it."

"Maybe so..." Taeyeon pondered, "... I just don't want her to get hurt."

"I know you care a lot about Yuri... but I think you should let it go. What's life without getting hurt? As long as you pick yourself back up, that's what's important. Even then, if she does get hurt in the end, that should serve as a lesson learned for her, don't you think?" Jessica told Taeyeon as she fixed Taeyeon's hair.

"I guess," Taeyeon pursed her lips.

"If you must come forward to Tiffany about it, let me know how it goes. I'm curious too."

"Why?" Taeyeon glared at Jessica, "do you still care about Yuri?"

Jessica laughed but knew that Taeyeon was quite upset about it.

"You know," Jessica played with Taeyeon's hair, "you're cute when you're jealous."

Taeyeon blushed out of embarrassment and shook her face to get herself together.

"I'm not jealous," Taeyeon pouted as she crossed her arms.

Jessica smiled at the sight and pulled Taeyeon's chin slowly, turning her face towards her. Slowly, she inched her face towards the girl, causing Taeyeon's thoughts to change. Taeyeon's heart was beating uncontrollably this time around.

"W-What are you doing? Let me sulk," Taeyeon turned her gaze away but went back to staring at Jessica soon as she felt a bit more pressure from the woman's fingers being applied on her chin.

"No, I want you to know that there's nothing to be jealous about," Jessica smirked.

Jessica inched closer and closer, looking into Taeyeon's lips. She noticed Taeyeon's eyes close, the more their faces got closer. Jessica paused for a moment as she felt her heart beating faster, admiring how her girlfriend looked upclose with all the lights on.

"Have I ever told you how cute you look?" Jessica told her girlfriend softly.

"What?"

Taeyeon's eyes immediately opened to a surprise as she felt Jessica's lips upon hers. Her heart immediately skipped a beat upon realizing what was going on. She felt Jessica pull away slowly and met with her gaze.

"Does that answer you enough?" Jessica raised her eyebrows.

"Hm..." Taeyeon touched her lips, "... maybe..."

"Maybe?" Jessica smirked as she stared at Taeyeon's fingers lingering upon her lips, "then..."

Jessica pulled Taeyeon's hand away from her lips and her eyes met with hers. They sat for a moment, staring into each others' eyes, hearts beating as one. Jessica leaned in closer and closer once again while Taeyeon watched nervously. Her eyes closed as soon as Jessica's lips met with hers once again, her hand still being held upon hers. Their lips were moving with one another as their fingers intertwined with one another, sending shockwaves throughout Taeyeon's body.

Taeyeon could not help but ask for more. Her body naturally leaned forward, causing Jessica to fall back on the couch with Taeyeon being on top of her. Their lips never took a space away from each other. The more their lips locked with each other, the more Jessica's heart pounded. She tugged on Taeyeon's shirt, causing Taeyen to pause and open her eyes. She looked down on Jessica's hand and turned back to stare at Jessica.

"Are we..." Taeyeon mumbled as her mind immediately filled with erted thoughts, causing her to turn madly red all of a sudden.

"Do you want to?" Jessica asked.

"Um..." Taeyeon gulped, "... I should be asking you that."

Jessica sighed in disappointment.

"You know, you always spoil the mood," she told Taeyeon as she pulled herself up from the couch, causing Taeyeon to back away a little and fixing herself.

Jessica glared at Taeyeon with crossed arms while a flustered Taeyeon was fixing her hair and shirt before turning her head back towards Jessica.

"I'm going to sleep," Jessica stood up from the couch, still with crossed arms, and headed towards the room.

Taeyeon could not help but watch her girlfriend walk away. She mentally slapped herself out of frustration.

"Why must I be like this?" she asked herself.

 

Raindrops were knocking on the window as Yuri and Tiffany were busy in the bed. Indeed, Yuri invited Tiffany once again over at her condominium. It seems that Yuri could not get enough of Tiffany ever since they did it.

"Yuri..." Tiffany panted.

Tiffany was letting out soft moans throughout the night. She was surprised nobody has complained to them yet about the noise. However, Yuri did not care at all. She pleased herself by pleasing Tiffany.

As soon as Tiffany came, Yuri left her soft kisses throughout her body before pulling herself up next to Tiffany underneath the sheets. Tiffany turned her head to look at Yuri and saw that the woman's lips were still wet.

"Ew..." Tiffany made a disgusted look as she wiped the woman's lips with the sheets.

"You should have let me it," Yuri lifted an eyebrow with a smug look.

"And I won't let you do that," Tiffany poked the woman's nose.

"It's not as if I wasn't doing it down there already."

"You've got a point but I don't want to think about it like that," Tiffany shook her head.

"Okay, I'll make sure to clean myself before you see me after you next time," Yuri snickered.

"Yah," Tiffany slapped Yuri's arm, "don't be gross."

"Fine, fine," Yuri laughed.

As Yuri's laugh subsided, Tiffany fixed herself on the bed and crossed her arms while looking up at the ceiling. Yuri placed her head on her the palm of her head as her arm leaned over the pillow, looking at Tiffany curiously.

"What's in your thoughts?" she asked.

"Hm... I was thinking about whether to tell Taeyeon about us already or not..." Tiffany pursed her lips, "... I feel bad about not telling her anything about it when Sunny already knows about us."

"You already told someone about us?"

Tiffany nodded in response.

"I can't just hide it knowing I've had the longest crush on you for some time now."

"Hm... so you've been my long time admirer huh," Yuri smirked, "no wonder you moved gyms."

"There's no denying it now," Tiffany smiled shyly.

"I don't know what Jessica has been telling Taeyeon so I would advise against you telling your friend," Yuri told Tiffany, "but if you want to tell them... then go ahead?"

"She's going to reprimand me more than likely," Tiffany shook her head mentally to brush off the thought of Taeyeon yelling at her, "but what should I tell them about us? I mean... I still haven't got an answer about what we are."

Yuri pulled herself up, leaning over on the headboard of her bed.

"I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you just yet..."

"Is it because you're not over Jessica?" Tiffany mindlessly blurted before catching mess.

Yuri sighed.

"Still on that are we?"

"I mean, is it not?" Tiffany pulled herself up and leaned over the headboard like Yuri.

"I really just don't want to think about her."

"It's okay if you haven't moved on..." Tiffany chuckled, looking to the side to hide her embarrassment.

"I know it's not okay and it seems I'm just using you for ," Yuri sighed at herself in frustration, "however, I don't know how to sort out my feelings just yet. You probably heard how much of a player I am but they're nothing but meaningless to just pass the time."

"Am I just one of those meaningless ?" Tiffany asked.

Yuri turned her head towards Tiffany and shook her head with a smile.

"No. There's something special about you, definitely," Yuri reassured her, "but I just don't know yet what you are to me... what you mean to me."

"That's okay," Tiffany nodded, "I shall wait for you when your answer is certain then."

Yuri felt a bit of pain in her heart hearing Tiffany say those words. A huge part of her definitely felt guilty keeping Tiffany around knowing deep down that Jessica still had a special place in her heart.

Yuri and Jessica had known each other for such a long time until they became lovers. To Yuri, Jessica was her first love. Even if she fooled around before with other people, nobody amounted to Jessica. Deep down to Yuri, Jessica was the one that got away.

 

The next day after work, Taeyeon was about to walk past her friends like she did the day before until Tiffany stopped her in her trance. Taeyeon was astounded to see Tiffany block her way, however, she could not help but still feel frustration towards her friend. She thought to herself that her feelings were still justified because of Tiffany not telling her about who her secreat beau was.

"Taeyeon, do you want to eat somewhere?" Tiffany asked her friend with puppy eyes.

"No," Taeyeon shrugged.

"C'mon Taeyeon, don't be like this," Sunny tried to coo the girl.

"Both of you are being very secretive. How am I supposed to feel?" Taeyeon asked the both of them.

"How about I finally tell you who it is?" Tiffany told Taeyeon, "but only after you agree to eat with us... unless we're interrupting some quality time between you and Jess..."

Of all things, Taeyeon could not fathom thinking about Jessica at that moment. She knew she messed up last night since the woman has not been the same after spoiling the mood between them.

"Fine, I'll agree to go eat with you guys. But I must know who it is you're dating... although I can already assume who it is..." Taeyeon crossed her arms and stared at the ceiling.

Tiffany cheered on herself a little inside upon hearing Taeyeon's answer.

 

As they sat on the restaurant with foods filling their mouths, Taeyeon seemed to be in a better moood. Tiffany and Sunny stared at each other before invoking a laugh. Taeyeon looked at the both of them, confused as to why the two of them are laughing.

"Why?" Taeyeon asked the both of them.

"It seems you just needed some food in order to cool that head of yours," Sunny told the girl, still laughing at the fact.

"I'm still mad at you guys," Taeyeon scoffed and turned to Tiffany, "anyway, fess up. Who is it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter