Closing the Past

My Trainer Is A Hottie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I feel like I owe everyone a better comeback chapter so here goes. Taengsic on the way!

---------------

Jessica woke up with a huge headache. She regretted drinking that much last night and thought about what had happened and how she got home. She looked down to see her clothes were changed. Jessica could only guess who took her home and sighed at the thought. She looked over at her window and saw the sunlight trying to penetrate from her curtains. Wondering what time it was, she looked for her phone and discovered that it was past her work time.

"!" she screamed and was about to message Juhyun until she received a message from the girl as well.

"Don't worry about coming into work today. I know you had too much to drink and so did I. Let's not plan on drinking that much in the middle of the week once again," Juhyun messaged, "please notify your clients to reschedule if possible. If not, Yuri offered to take in your clients."

Jessica mentally shook her head at the thought. The last time she had to reschedule with her clients was the time she was hungover as well. She thought it was unprofessional for her to change up schedules again since she's also ruining plans for the clients. However, she decided to message each one of them if they were fine with rescheduling.

After messaging her clients scheduled for the day, she was happy enough to see that they were more than open to reschedule. She knew some of them were happy to reschedule for the simple fact that they dreaded going to the gym.

"I guess they get one free pass again today," Jessica smiled as she looked at her messages from clients she knew hated going to the gym.

Jessica got up from her bed slowly and headed towards the kitchen to get a glass of water. After pouring herself a glass, she went over to her glass windows overlooking the city and enjoyed the view. She started thinking about what else happened last night but nothing came to mind except flashbacks of her drinking Crown Royal like it was nothing. She also remembered herself dancing with a random guy she met at the club.

"How stupid of me to mess around with a random guy. Am I still that bothered about Yuri flirting with whoever she may please or am I just bothered about it because that was what happened between us in the past?" she thought to herself while drinking her glass of water.

Jessica mentally slapped herself. It's been a year and such since they broke up yet Jessica couldn't move on from it.

"Is this why they say your first love hurts the most?" she thought to herself. Jessica knew she shouldn't be bothered about Yuri flirting with others at all since they've been broken up for a while now. But a part of her still hurt after crushing on Yuri for a while before they even got into a relationship, only for it to end because Yuri cheated on her.

 

It was Taeyeon's off day from the gym and she decided to spend her free time after work playing with her friends on PUBG since it has been a while since they did altogether. Taeyeon was the best out of the three of them so Sunny and Tiffany mostly followed Taeyeon's tactics and lead whenever it came to the game. All of them had a kill-to-death ratio of more than 3 which was pretty impressive after how many games they've played for the current season.

"Alright guys, which map should we play in? Livik, Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, or Vikendi?" she asked her teammates through her microphone while she handled her phone upon her hands, earphones with mic connected to her phone.

"I'm tired of playing Erangel... how about playing Vikendi for once? We don't play on that map that often," Tiffany recommended.

"Yeah let's play Vikendi! Make sure you put on some white or something black to camouflage," Sunny pointed out.

"Yes boss," Taeyeon replied and adjusted her outfit from her inventory.

As soon as everyone was set, Taeyeon started the game. Everyone got ported at the waiting room with a minute of countdown before the actual game began to allow other players to join the current room. As soon as the countdown ended, the large plane everyone was in started coming into view. The top 5 players with a lot of royale pass points started appearing on the screen and, of course, the three of them were part of it.

"So guys, how's it going with your trainers?" Sunny decided to ask as she waited for Taeyeon to decide where they should drop as the latter was the parachute leader.

"It's going well I guess?" Tiffany answered, "I don't think there's much to say. It's hard to get through Yuri. She seems to be a mystery."

"Mystery? Just use your charms and maybe you'll eventually charm her," Sunny joked.

"If only it was that easy," Tiffany sighed, "what should I do? I feel like she keeps work very professional and doesn't bother meddling with her clients. Maybe I should just switch with Taeyeon and then try to woo Yuri."

"Switch?!" Taeyeon exclaimed, "no!"

"Doesn't Jessica keep it professional too?" Tiffany asked, "I mean, if we switched trainers then it's highly possible they'd go on a date with us."

"That's some desperation level I haven't reached yet," Taeyeon responded.

"Yah! You saying I'm desperate?!" Tiffany yelled.

"I'm kidding, calm down," Taeyeon sighed as she focused on their dropping point in the game.

"How's yours going, Taeyeon? How's swooning Ms. Hottie Jessica?" Sunny chuckled.

After dropping into an area, Taeyeon started exploring around the area to loot some items and then answered Sunny, "I've actually hung out with her twice now I think."

"Twice?!" Tiffany and Sunny exclaimed in unison.

"Yes. I saw her at a cafe once when I decided to run around my area. The second one was a pizza date at night," Taeyeon explained to them while focusing on looting for guns, consumables, and equipment.

"Wow, our human paper is progressing more than Ms. Charmy here," Sunny joked.

"How is Taeyeon progressing faster than I am?!" Tiffany whined.

"For someone who seemed to be hopeless, she sure is ranking up in life," Sunny joked again.

"Is that supposed to be an insult or a compliment?" Taeyeon wondered as she fixed her equipment in the game.

"Take it whichever way you want it to be," Sunny responded.

"Speaking of progressing, I should probably see what she's up to today," Taeyeon thought.

"Ask her after the game mofo," Tiffany scoffed, "don't get disconnected because you want to ask Ms. Jung about her day."

"Don't be jealous," Taeyeon teased.

"Am not!" Tiffany cried.

 

After playing for 2 hours with her friends, Taeyeon decided it was time for her to stop playing PUBG for the day. She thanked her friends for playing with her then proceeded to message her beautiful, y trainer if she had any plans for the day or how her day was doing. But before she could press 'send', she thought that it may be a bother to the trainer if she messaged her something not work related.

"The worst she could do is scold me about bothering her or rejecting me," Taeyeon thought and proceeded to press the 'send' button for her message.

A few minutes later, Taeyeon received a notification from her phone. She was happy that it was from her favorite, one and only trainer.

"I got no plans for today. Just trying to get rid of a hangover while at home. Did you need something?" Jessica responded.

"I don't need anything. Just wondering and seeing how you are. You drank a lot last night?" Taeyeon replied.

"Regretfully yes."

"Did you want me to bring you something? Or how about we meet up at a cafe and get you something warm to drink to ease your headache?" Taeyeon asked. She knew she was pushing it but she was curious how far she could go and what her boundaries with Jessica was at that moment.

"I'll be fine, Taeyeon. But thank you for worrying. Why don't you just take this day as a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter