Regret and Sorrows

My Trainer Is A Hottie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night went on as Yuri felt Jessica's lips after a long time. It had been forever since they last locked lips with each other and Yuri was all there to savor every bit of it. Seeing as how Jessica was not letting go of the kiss, Yuri decided to place her lips somewhere else, inching closer and closer to Jessica's body parts that usually turned the girl on.

"Wait."

Jessica pushed Yuri away abruptly, leaving a confused woman in front of her.

"I think we should stop here..."

"Okay?"

Just when Yuri thought there she had another chance of capturing Jessica's heart, it all dwindled away right in front of her.

"Was it something I did just now?" she proceeded to ask.

"This doesn't feel right at all..." Jessica mumbled.

Frustrated, Yuri replied, "isn't this the reason why you guys are on a break? Is it because you still have some lingering feelings for me and that you're still actually in love with me?"

"Get ahold of yourself," Jessica scoffed and pushed Yuri further away, scooting herself aside on the couch, "you're still as cocky as I remember you to be."

"Aren't I saying the truth though?" Yuri threw her hands up in the air, "you're on a break with Taeyeon because you can't sort your feelings out about me. But look Jessica, I'm here. And you know I've wanted you back ever since! I still want you back!"

"No!!!" Jessica screamed, "I didn't know what the hell was wrong with me! Ever since you've been back, those feelings came back. But I want to make it clear that it's not all the same, Yuri. I'm not the Jessica you knew before!"

"So what is it now, Jess? What do you want from me this time?" Yuri questioned the woman next to her, "I'm here for you. I'm available for you, and you only. I can at least promise you that!"

"You ruined your one and only chance..." Jessica uttered, "... even if I even consider being with you again, I cannot trust that you wouldn't do the same thing. Because it has happened before and... God..." she slapped her head, "why did I even think this was also a good idea? I'm so dumb. I'm literally so dumb."

Her blood boiling at this point, Yuri decided to stand up from the couch and grab her belongings. Jessica started to whimper to herself. As much she wanted to comfort the girl, Yuri knew it was best to just leave the woman all to herself as she saw no benefit of staying behind and trying to make things better for her. If anything, she thought she was just going to make it worse.

As she was just about to step out of the condo, her hand touching the door knob, Yuri decided to say some last words.

"I'll still be around if you need someone to talk to. But please, if you know deep within you that there's no way we can rekindle our old relationship and figure things out where we left off, at least let me know so I know not to push for something that's definitely not there anymore."

As soon as she heard the door shut, Jessica started to bawl even more. If there was anything she needed to do, she knew it did not have anything much to do with Yuri.

Instead of keeping things to herself, Jessica decided to reach out to the only other friend she could talk to about everything that just happened.

"Hello Juhyun?" she uttered upon hearing the other line connect.

"Do you know what time it is?" Seohyun was about to continue reprimanding the woman until she noticed that something was off, "is everything okay?"

"You already know how it is," Jessica sniffled, "can you by chance swing by my place tonight?"

Juhyun looked at the clock on top of her nightstand and saw how late it already was. As frustrated as she was being woken up to at an ungodly hour, she agreed to meet up with her friend to make sure she was alright.

 

The sound of the mechanical clock echoed across the eerily quiet room. Taeyeon was staring at the ceiling while a rush of endless thoughts ran across her mind. The thought of Yuri and Jessica getting back together never left her mind, especially the possibility of them even having any physical interaction with each other.

"I shouldn't even be bothered by it if I agreed to take a break from our relationship," she sighed at herself, "I should be okay with everything and trust the process."

Taeyeon knew she was lying to herself while mentally thinking about being fine with everything that was transpiring as every second of the time passed by. Deep down, she knew that she was not entirely okay with knowing that Jessica and Yuri were probably being physically intimate with each other. Although, she knew that it was best to leave Jessica alone to figure things out and that if it did not turn out the way she wanted it to, Taeyeon should just accept what happens down the road.

"At least it happened..."

If Jessica ended up getting back with Yuri, all Taeyeon could say for herself was that she at least achieved one of the greatest achievements within her life, and that was being in a relationship with another person, a hot one at that.

 

Back in her condominium, Yuri settled down and immediately grabbed the bottle of whiskey she had on the side before pouring herself a glass. Without even thinking about it, she gulped it down on one go and poured herself another drink. Just as she was about to drink the second round of whiskey, the sound of the intercom alerted her of the visitor she forgot she was expecting.

Yuri ran towards the device and immediately let the woman in before walking back to her glass and drinking it all. A few minutes passed by and the visitor found their way in front of her door. Yuri walked towards the door, wiping the excess alcohol upon her lips before opening the door for her visitor.

"I'm glad you came," Yuri told the visitor with a blank expression before walking over to her couch.

"Is everything alright?" the visitor asked, shaking her head almost immediately, "that was stupid for me to even ask. I know something's bothering you. Care to start?"

"No, Tiff," Yuri shook her head, "I don't want to talk about it at all."

"Okay..." Tiffany slowly walked her way towards the couch and sat beside the upset woman.

Yuri turned her head towards Tiffany and proceeded to ask her, "tell me why... why you're still here after all this time?"

Surprised by the question, Tiffany did not know how to answer.

"That's alright," Yuri chuckled to herself, "maybe that's a question I should be asking myself."

As nervewracking as it was bringing up someone else's name to the table, Tiffany decided to ask, "is this about Jessica?"

Yuri kept mum for a bit until she replied, "nobody else but her..."

Tiffany did not know what else to do about the situation. All this time, she knew that Yuri had her heart set on Jessica. She thought at some point that Yuri would forget about Jessica and see her, the one person that has been patient enough and the one that has been there for her through all this time.

"I'm probably causing the same frustration I'm going through towards you, aren't I?" Yuri asked Tiffany.

"And what is that frustration?" the curious Tiffany asked.

"You're just waiting for me to get over things and get together with me," she answered.

Yuri's words hit directly towards Tiffany's heart. It was painful hearing those words as it was straight to the point and exactly what she had been feeling and going through all this time. Ever since she started training under Yuri, her attention and the possibility of the both of them getting together was all she wanted.

"Don't you think it seems so desperate that way?" Yuri scoffed, "waiting for a long time for a person to even notice you the way you want to be noticed? Waiting for the person to want you back the way you want them?"

Yuri's words were really starting to hurt and Tiffany could not help but push back on it.

"If that's the way you see how my feelings are, with all the things I do for you, with every call I respond to, with every patience I give you what you want, with every mental punch I take whenever you need to release whatever's inside you, then so be it," Tiffany retorted, "if you call it some kind of desperation to ever do those kinds of things, then I guess we're both in the same boat."

Yuri chuckled at Tiffany's words, surprised that the girl could even muster up the courage to say all those things. She thought all the girl did was keep mum and abide by everything that she said as if it was law. Yuri was wrong about Tiffany. She knew that she hit a nerve.

"Then you're right..." she smiled at her, "... then I guess we're both desperate. And if we both are, then what are we to do as desperados?"

"For tonight I'll let you choose," Tiffany answered, "should we do it the reckless way? Or would you prefer to do it the proper way?"

"I think I know where you're going with this," Yuri smirked, immediately taking off her clothes, "let's do it the reckless way, shall we?"

 

The night went on as Jessica kept remembering a tearful Taeyeon when they were parting their ways on the night they called for a break between the both of them. The break would not have been initiated and thought about had it not been because of Jessica and the wandering feelings she thought were still there.

"Memories are a thing of the past and they need to stay there," Jessica vented to Juhyun, "the feelings that I've had of Yuri were nothing but residual feelings of the past, something that my mind and heart was probably rekindling upon her return."

"Are you actually for sure this time?" Juhyun asked her friend. Knowing of all the things that have transpired ever since Yuri came back to The Lion's Den, Juhyun saw how Jessica's world altered, along with the fact that there was another person involved throughout the whole thing.

"I'm sure... don't even ask me how I finally came to my senses," Jessica sighed, "I'm ed up, Juhyun. How could I even hurt somebody else throughou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter