You and I

My Trainer Is A Hottie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jessica and her family decided to move back to South Korea, it felt familiar to her and she felt at home but not at the same time. She was surrounded by the likes of her but she wasn't familiar with the culture. She wondered why they had to move eitherway but just learned to accept it in the end. After all, she was just a child and she went wherever her parents wanted the whole family to move. She and her sister, Krystal, have been signed up for a foreign school where staff knew how to speak English, although there are also Korean students there that go for the sake of learning English.

Jessica was at least thankful that she's in a school where people can speak English because she would feel lost, if anything. After all, her whole life, she only knew of the American culture and spoke Korean whenever she was around her grandparents and other older relatives. On her first day at school, she was a bit nervous on how everything would go. It didn't seem like the schools in the United States. It was a Korean setting full of students of various cultures and mixes.

Upon getting their seating chart, the teacher asked everyone to stand up one by one and introduce themselves. Jessica wasn't too big on being social and she always had a little anxiety when it comes to having eyes on her. This part of every first day of school was what she dreaded the most. But upon introducing herself in a fast manner, she noticed both people sitting next to her were just glaring at her. She looked down on her desk and pretended to read the textbook that she pulled out a little after.

 

When they had a little break, each one of the students started conversing with each other. Some of them already knew one another while some didn't know anybody, including Jessica. But thankfully, her two seatmates decided to talk to her.

"Hi, I'm Kwon Yuri," the girl to her right introduced herself. She was of darker complexion, which didn't fit the usual Korean standards, but stood out with her own charms.

"I'm Seo Juhyun," the girl to her left introduced herself. Juhyun was different from Yuri but they were about the same height. Juhyun had rounder eyes and a lighter complexion.

"I'm Jessica... or Jung Sooyeon in Korean terms," Jessica introduced herself to the both of them shyly.

"I'm excited to see how sophomore year is going to go, sitting beside you," Yuri smiled at her warmly.

"Don't mind her," Juhyun scoffed, "she's such a player."

Little did Jessica know, she should have taken that hint from Juhyun before falling down the rabbit hole she called 'Yuri hole'. But nonetheless, that was the start of her friendship with the both of them.

 

Juhyun and Yuri became Jessica's best friends throughout high school. She learned how fun it was to hang out with the ajumma acting Juhyun, who cared so much about everyone's health and well-being. Meanwhile, Yuri was reckless and was a bad girl, something that Jessica found attractive. Yuri also knew how to play sports and was very competitive, two qualities that made Jessica swoon over her. But while Jessica was falling in love with Yuri, Juhyun didn't like it one bit.

"Sooyeon," Juhyun had pulled Jessica to the back of the school where nobody was around so she could have this talk, "I noticed how you've been oogling over Yuri. I suggest you stop now."

"I know... I shouldn't be feeling this way," Jessica sighed.

"Let's be friends forever, shall we?" Juhyun smiled at her.

"Yeah," Jessica nodded, knowing full well she couldn't just remain friends with Yuri for that long when all she thought about was being in a relationship with Yuri eventually.

However, Yuri was in a secret relationship with a girl around that time, making it hard for Jessica to even tell Yuri how she felt. With the time they have spent together, Yuri was never single. If one of her relationship ends, the next day, she's with another girl.

 

Jessica had kept her feelings from Yuri hidden throughout high school since she did value her friendship with her and the fact that Juhyun kept warning her not to. After all, their friendship was indeed something she wanted to treasure the most as Yuri's been a really good friend towards her as well. She was, after all, her inspiration to do better physically.

Yuri loved to be active a lot and Jessica could only adore that personality of hers from afar as Jessica wasn't an athlete nor did she like working out. But whenever she was with Yuri, it was one of her happiest days. So, Jessica started going with Yuri whenever she trained for games or whenever she went to the gym.

Yuri was the reason why Jessica started loving working out and why she decided to become a personal trainer with Yuri.

Jessica spent so much time with the athlete-born that she started becoming athletic herself. She started signing up for sports beside Yuri and started to exercise under her shadow. It became one of her routines and Jessica wasn't one to break a certain routine. Instead of sleeping, she learned to sacrifice it so she could have more time with Yuri and so, those extra times of sleeping became extra times for working out.

You could say, Yuri was Jessica's personal trainer and Jessica was Yuri's first cli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter