The Trainer and the Nerd

My Trainer Is A Hottie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica Jung, the hottest and iest trainer in the gym was the most popular amongst the customers and employees alike. With her tight abdomen and slender figure, she was either their turn on or their subject of adoration. Some customers continue to pay for the gym membership even though it became inconvenient for them just to have a slight chance of getting a glimpse of her. Some customers even pay the high price for the trainer fee just to be able to get a session with her. Jessica knew all about this but still kept it professional.

Jessica's day consisted of running five miles in the morning and doing calisthenics workouts inside her very own condominium. She doesn't really use machines or weights for her work outs but she does own light free weights for use when she felt like it. She always did her post-workout stretches. It was something she never skipped. After her morning workout, she would shower and eat her light breakfast that usually consisted of two hardboiled eggs and a cup of plain greek yogurt mixed with granola and berries. She also would drink kale tonics but she would usually take it to work with her and drink it on the go.

Work usually started at 10 a.m. for Jessica as the gym opens up at that time. Sometimes, she would have to start her schedule earlier than normal depending on her client's availability. After all, she is a personal trainer and her main job was to cater to her clients' needs. Eitherway, she was able to adapt to the fluctuating schedule. After all, Jessica had no responsibilities or attachments. She only had herself to take care of.

"Hey there, I was wondering if you would like to go out sometime."

Jessica was not unfamiliar when it came to getting asked out randomly by employees or customers. It seemed to be her common routine in the gym and she's not usually surprised anymore whenever it happened. Jessica only had a few dates with a couple of customers or employees and that didn't usually end well. One particular relationship that she could never forget was with one of the past trainers in the same gym she was working in. It didn't really end well for the both of them and the trainer decided to leave the gym and move on somewhere else. From then on, Jessica swore that she would never use her workplace as a location to pick up her dates.

"I am flattered but I'm really sorry. It will go against our company policy," Jessica shot the customer down. This certain 'company policy' was her signature excuse as she didn't know how to turn down these advancements.

"I see... but if you decide to break the rules..." the customer winked at her, "... I'll be here."

Jessica smiled at the customer as she watched him get back on his workout. She sighed afterwards, finding relief that the customer took it well. Jessica have had a fair share of people not taking rejection well and it usually put her in an awkward position. If only there was one way she could avoid being asked out, but Jessica couldn't think of any. Getting fat was not an option for her as it would result to her losing her job and doing what she loves doing.

 

"Guys, I'm working out with a really gorgeous and y personal trainer today!" Taeyeon exclaimed in her groupchat. She was very excited on how today would turn out.

"Do you have a picture of her? We want to see!" one of her friends asked.

"I personally don't but let me see if their website have a picture of her..." Taeyeon replied and went on her phone's browser to look up the gym's webpage.

Upon finding a picture of Jessica on the gym's website, Taeyeon copied the link to the page and pastes it on the groupchat. She was excited for her friends to find out what her personal trainer looked like.

"No way! You scored a hot babe!" her friend replied.

"We weren't kidding about you bagging hot people once you reveal yourself to the world as one of PUBG's top players... but damn! You didn't even have to reveal yourself to score on this one!" her other friend responded.

"Guys, guys... remember, I'm not with her. She's just my personal trainer! I don't think I could ever score with her. She's so y and gorgeous meanwhile I'm super duper pale and very tiny," Taeyeon sighed.

"Well... what do you look like anyway? Why don't we do a video call and just reveal ourselves before we do a meet up so we're not as shocked when we ever do meet up?" her friend suggested.

"Uh... let me fix myself real quick..."

"I'm going to do the same," Taeyeon replied and fixed hair and her appearance. Today was her off day at work since it's the weekend so she never usually cared about what she looked like. Eitherway, she was at home and very comfortable.

"I'm starting the call guys! Time to reveal yourselves!"

Taeyeon's phone started ringing, initiating the video call. She pressed on the button to accept the video call. As soon as the faces of her close friends online were revealed, her jaw dropped upon the discovery of one of the people in the groupchat.

"S-Sunny?!"

"Tae... Tae as in Taeyeon?!"

"You guys know each other?" one of their friends wondered.

"I just happen to be working with her," Sunny answered while Taeyeon nodded, "I knew something seemed fishy as soon as you revealed the name that your co-workers were calling you."

"I didn't know you play PUBG!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"Well," Sunny snickered, "I am full of surprises."

"Damn... all along I'm talking to my co-worker," Taeyeon laughed.

"So what's left is you guys meeting me and vice versa," their other friend uttered.

"You're right," Taeyeon nodded, "when's the best time we can meet up with you, Tiffany?"

"I'm free tomorrow if you guys are down," Tiffany answered.

"Sounds like a plan!" Sunny smiled and changed the subject back to Taeyeon as soon as everyone finally got acquainted to each others' faces, "anyway, if you ever end up dating Ms. Jessica Jung, I would be very surprised, Taeyeon."

"I don't have hope for it. I'm just happy that I have a trainer that can focus on my needs," Taeyeon grinned.

"Ah... byuntae," Tiffany shook her head.

 

It was only a few hours before her training date with Jessica was supposed to happen. Taeyeon remembered that she didn't have any nice gym clothes to wear. Since Taeyeon barely went out, she had enough money saved for a little splurge. She decided to splurge some of that money for better gym clothes before her workout date with a very hot trainer. But since she had no clue on what fashion was, she decided to ask Sunny if she would be able to help her out.

"I can't believe you need help picking out some gym clothes," Sunny giggled, "here I am thinking you needed help with some 'date' clothes. Who the hell asks for help when it comes to gym clothes?!"

"Thank you for coming," Taeyeon scratched the back of her neck, "when I came in to the gym, I felt out of place seeing all these people wearing fashionable gym clothes."

"Who the hell cares about what you wear?" Sunny asked but suddenly remembered Taeyeon's hot trainer, "ah... right."

Sunny dragged Taeyeon to really well-known athletic stores. Of course, they only looked through the aisle for sale. Even though Taeyeon had money to splurge, it was better if she spent it wisely. She went on to try out different outfits picked out by Sunny. Some didn't really look too well on her frail body and some worked out after all. But after being dragged around by Sunny, Taeyeon felt tired and needed a break.

"How many stores have we been to? This feels like too much," Taeyeon sighed as she sat on one of the mall's available benches.

"We only went to three stores..." Sunny answered as she sat beside her friend, "... I think that should be enough though."

"Thank goodness," Taeyeon let out a sigh of relief. She opened the paperbags containing her workout clothes inside and smiled while looking through them.

"Do you ever go out?" Sunny decided to ask.

Taeyeon looked up to Sunny and shook her head.

"Seems like we need to start planning some friend dates more often," Sunny chuckled.

"It feels really great having to spend time with you," Taeyeon nodded and shot Sunny with a huge smile.

Wondering how long they took shopping, Sunny looked at her phone to see what time it was. She then asked Taeyeon what time her workout was supposed to be.

"It's supposed to be around 5 p.m." Taeyeon answered, "why? What time is it?"

"4:45---"

"Shoot!!!"

Taeyeon started panicking and started grabbing all the bags of workout clothes she had just bought. She started running in a hurry to make her appointment with her hot trainer.

"Thank you Sunny!" she shouted without looking back at her friend.

Sunny waved goodbye as she watched h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter