Friendship

My Trainer Is A Hottie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon the day's session, Taeyeon saw a different vibe within the gym. She was welcomed by her trainer, Jessica. Beside her was one of her best friends, Tiffany, being welcomed by her own trainer as well. Taeyeon sensed a good aura around Jessica and so did she with Tiffany's trainer, Yuri. She thought that the two probably fixed whatever beef they probably had with each other. But from Taeyeon's speculations, they might have had more than just a beef with each other. Maybe, in Taeyeon's mind, Jessica and Yuri had a history with each other. After Jessica's sudden sulken mood when Yuri came to the gym to seeing Jessica alone in a cafe talking about getting over a heartbreak, Taeyeon was smart enough to put both things together and summarize what they possibly had together and why the two were odd around each other before.

After getting dressed for the workout, Taeyeon and Tiffany once again separated to go to their respective trainers. As usual, Tiffany started the warm up on the treadmill while Taeyeon warmed up with Jessica, running around the gym's invisible track along the outerlines of the cardio equipment area. Jessica was really running alongside Taeyeon this time, helping her client out and motivating her greatly. Taeyeon, on the other hand, was happy to be running alongside her only and favorite trainer.

When they got done running, Taeyeon followed Jessica as they went to the separate room they usually went to. From there, she did her usual routine by grabbing yoga mats and doing the other warm up exercises that her trainer usually had laid out for her from arm circles to jumping jacks. After it all, Taeyeon always felt worn out but knew it wasn't the actual work out. She had a long way to go when it comes to being fit.

"Alright Jess, what do you have for me today?" Taeyeon asked after the warm up.

"Calisthenics of course," Jessica answered, "let's work on your arms."

Jessica looked around and walked over to the free flat weight bench sitting on the side of the room. She dragged it over beside the yoga mat that Taeyeon had.

"This one is what we call 'dips'," Jessica started before showing her client how it's done. She began by sitting on the flat bench and held onto the edge of the bench with both her hands, palm resting on top the bench while her fingers grappled from under the bench. She slowly pulled her body off the chair with her weight resting upon the palm of her hands. Her body was mere inches away from the bench while her legs were straight but angled from the floor to her body. The balls of her feet were touching the floor while her toes were pointed up in an angle. From then, Jessica started slowly dropping her body, not moving her legs, but using her arms for support. After her arms were angled 90 degrees from her elbows, she pulled her body up with her arms. She went down again slowly, making the whole work out seem like she's dipping herself up and down.

"Oh... that seems a bit too harsh for the first workout," Taeyeon told her trainer, making a disgusted face.

"If it gets hard, just bring your feet closer to your body, but your back should be straight as you dip and your arms still doing most of the work," Jessica explained further, showing her client how to do so before picking herself back up and stepping away from the flat bench.

Taeyeon was uneasy about the whole workout but knew she had to do it eitherway. She positioned herself just like how her trainer showed her and already felt which muscles were about to be used in the workout.

"Your upper body is getting its workout with this exercise, especially your upper back, but mainly your triceps," Jessica informed Taeyeon as if they had telepathy.

 

While Jessica and Taeyeon worked out, Yuri and Tiffany were over in another room. They were focusing on a whole body workout as Tiffany had a different body than Taeyeon and also a different metabolism than the girl. Since it was apparent that Tiffany eats a lot and gains weight easily, Yuri wanted to focus on a fat burning workout for the girl without pushing too much.

"We'll do jump ropes. Try to do 30 and we'll take a break in between," Yuri told Tiffany as she handed over a jump rope, "I'm sure you know how to jump rope correct?"

"Yes but is there a specific way I should do the jump ropes or can I do it whatever way I want to?" Tiffany asked.

"I would recommend jumping with both your feet together so the workout doesn't focus mainly on different parts of your leg muscles," Yuri answered.

"Alright," Tiffany nodded and positioned herself.

"Okay... begin!"

 

After their workouts, Tiffany and Taeyeon met up at the lockers again before heading home together. Both always preferred to just shower at home but decided to change it up this time. After the workout, the both of them felt too sore and tired. They thought that a relaxing jjimjilbang would relax their muscles so they both decided to head there, inviting Sunny along the way.

Upon arriving, Tiffany and Taeyeon waited for their friend until she finally showed up. The three of them checked in at the front desk and proceeded to the locker rooms to lock up their belongings and undress themselves to head to the shower room. It was actually the first time that all three of them saw each other and it was uneasy for Taeyeon at first because she didn't know what her friends thought about the two of them being in front of her knowing that she liked girls. Meanwhile, Tiffany was just self-conscious of her body.

The three of them proceeded to wash their bodies in the wash area and proceeded to the hot baths on the same room. Taeyeon felt awkward seeing a lot of women. It shouldn't feel too awkward for her but it was since she haven't been into a jjimjilbang since she was young. Her family used to bond together over trips to jjimjilbang whenever her father came home very tired from work.

"What's with you guys?" Sunny asked all of a sudden, surprising the other two.

"W-What do you mean?" Tiffany asked.

"You two are awfully quiet. Are you two that wiped after your workouts?" Sunny chuckled as she relaxed in peace on the bath, spreading her arms and leaning on the edge of the bath.

"I... uh... it's just that this is the first time I'm seeing the both of you ..." Taeyeon murmured.

Sunny gasped and splashed the hot water around them onto Taeyeon, making the latter brace for it. "Yah!"

"Yah! You didn't have to do that!" Taeyeon protested.

"Why is that the only thing you have to think of?" Sunny chuckled then teased, "wanna see more?"

"I'm good," Taeyeon sighed.

"What about you?" Sunny nudged over at Tiffany's direction.

Tiffany turned to Sunny and murmured, "I'm just self-conscious... I don't feel confident on my body..."

"What are you talking about," Sunny giggled, "if anything, you've got more to flaunt than Taeyeon and I."

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Taeyeon retorted.

"That's what you think but I don't feel the same..." Tiffany sighed.

"Look around you," Sunny told Tiffany, "there's no judgment here. We are all women of different shapes. We are meant to be different. And if anything, you're a total babe, Tiffany."

"Thanks," Tiffany smiled a bit.

 

The three decided to step out of the baths and go back into the locker room to dress up into the clothing that the jjimjilbang provided for them. They decided to cool off into the ice sauna in the common room area with different types of saunas afterwards. The room was literally ice cold and there were ice flakes forming around the walls. There were a few people occupying it but there was more than enough room for the three of them to step into.

"Ah... I can already feel my muscles easing up," Tiffany sighed in relief.

"Yuri must've worked you out pretty hard," Taeyeon laughed.

"Girl, you don't even know... She's really full force on me everytime we work out but this time I feel as if she's punished me for seeming to have gained a bit of weight," Tiffany pouted.

"You should stop overeating," Sunny teased.

"Yah! It's not my fault that food is so good and that my metabolism is different," Tiffany smacked Sunny on the arm.

"Spreaking of food, should we head out in a few to eat in their restaurant? I heard they got really good rice punch here," Sunny mentioned.

"Let's go!" Tiffany cheered but got smacked by Taeyeon afterwards.

"See... all you think about is food hence why your trainer seem to go hard on you," Taeyeon scoffed.

"Like I said, it's not my fault!"

 

The trio proceeded to the jjimjilbang's indoor restaurant and chose the same things. The three of them ordered rice punches and hot ramyun. Upon receiving their order, they sat on a free table and munched on their food. Tiffany was evidently hungrier than the other two. Taeyeon and Sunny just looked at each other and giggled as they watched their friend enjoy her ramyun.

"Slow down, Tiffany," Sunny called out her friend, food still in .

"Stop talking with your mouth full!" Tiffany retorted, speaking with food inside as well.

"You two stop talking with food in your mouths!" Taeyeon scolded the both of them.

"Arasso..." Tiffany and Sunny said in unison while eating both of their ramyun afterwards.

"Hey, when are we going to play PUBG altogether again? I noticed that we've been slacking on teaming up altogether," Taeyeon mentioned.

Sunny chewed onto her food and gulped it down before answering, "the both of you have been too busy and tired after your workouts to even mention anything to me. I've just been waiting on the both of you to mention something. But then again, the both of you are also pre-occupied with your trainers to even think about it anymore it seems. You guys are forgetting about me.." Sunny then pouted.

"Aw... it's not that I'm forgetting about you," Tiffany told Sunny, "but you're right. I do think Taeyeon and I got too preoccupied. I just think that you both are too tired to even want to play afterwards."

"I'm always free," Sunny sighed, "hello, I have no love interest and I only have Sogeum to keep me company."

"Yeah... hence why you seem a bit salty about all of this..." Taeyeon laughed.

"Yah! You want to get smacked!"

"It was just a joke! Calm down!"

"What's your next cat's name? Another condiment?!" Tiffany joked.

"Not you too," Sunny sighed.

 

When the girls were contented with their time in the jjimjilbang, they went back to the locker rooms to change into their clothing. Taeyeon and Tiffany put on a change of clothes from their workout bag. They always kept extra clothes in there in case they were going to go out after working out, in which case they actually did. Taeyeon was all prepared before Tiffany and Sunny was so she just sat at the bench in the middle and day dreamed. Tiffany noticed that her friend was zoned out and snapped her fingers in front of the girl's face, jolting the girl out of her dream world.

"Just what are you dreaming of?" Tiffany giggled as she brushed her hair with the hairbrush she had on her workout bag.

"Imagine seeing your trainer in the jjimjilbang..." Taeyeon's mouth watered a little.

Tiffany began day dreaming about seeing Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter