Bet

My Trainer Is A Hottie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was time for another monthly update and personal trainer Jessica decided to built a routine course to see how her student is doing when it comes to physical fitness. It was before the Lion's Den gym opened. It wasn't normal for Jessica to be up at 5AM but she knew that this was the only time she could create a course for Taeyeon without distractions and without people looming around. Aware of this, Seohyun also showed up to do her morning gym routine and watch the show.

Soon enough, Taeyeon entered the gym. She looked very groggy as it wasn't normal for her to wake up at 5AM either. But she was dedicated to her fitness progress and she knew that Jessica, the obsession of her life, would be disappointed if she didn't show up.

"Did you hydrate?" Jessica welcomed the girl.

"Yes..." Taeyeon responded as she took a sip of water from her half gallon jug.

"Good. I do want to see where you're at. But before we do that, let's measure you real quick," the trainer told her student and led her way towards her office room.

There was a high grade scale by the wall and there was also a sticker on the wall depicting height in both centimeters and inches. Jessica motioned for Taeyeon to come up to the wall to measure her height. Jessica grabbed the clipboard she prepared the previous night.

"Make sure your heels are touching the wall and so is your back. Stand up straight, arms on the sides, and don't slouch or tip toe," the trainer told her student as she walked towards her.

Jessica placed the clipboard over Taeyeon and told the girl to step away afterwards, leaving the clipboard where it was. She gazed at the numbers and recorded it on the paper on the clipboard afterwards. She, then, told the girl to step on the scale right next to it.

Taeyeon hopped on the scale and was surprised that she gained weight. Concerned, she hovered over to Jessica for affirmation.

"Looks like we're on the right track so far. You gained weight," Jessica nodded her head as she recorded the girl's measurement, "now hold onto the silver parts of the handle and stand still."

Jessica hovered over the scale's monitor and started inputting details about Taeyeon including height, age, gender, and such. The monitor showed different datas about Taeyeon, especially her body max index which Jessica recorded on her clipboard.

"That gained weight is definitely muscle," Jessica told Taeyeon to reassure her, "it's not because you gained fat."

"I see. So I gained muscle from previous records because I've been working out a lot even though I've been eating more?" Taeyeon questioned.

"In order to give your body energy, of course you'll have to eat more especially with the kind of workouts you've been doing. But of course, if you eat a lot of fatty foods, overly processed foods, and overly salty foods, that can affect your fat content and water retention, which can make you gain weight unhealthy weight," Jessica explained, "there's a lot that goes into nutrition and keeping a healthy body. I can explain that further if you want to but a good first step is downloading a fitness tracker. It'll help you keep track of your daily habits from exercise to food consumption. It's also detailed how much your recommended calorie, fat, sodium, carbohydrates, protein, and sugars depending on which tracker you download. Did you want me to provide you some that I recommend?"

"I didn't know there is a lot that goes with it. I thought all you have to do is work out..."

"Working out is only a part of it. The big thing is eating in moderation... basically how much you need daily based on your height, age, daily activities, etc."

"I see, that seems to be a lot to keep track of, but I'll ask about the trackers you recommend later."

"Sure thing," Jessica smiled, "alright, let's get on it before people start coming in."

 

Taeyeon followed Jessica to the circuit that the trainer had created for her. It seemed that there was a lot of things that she needed to do and could only dread about how long it would probably be for her to finish the entire course. However, Taeyeon knew there was no backing out as she already showed up. It was also because of the fact that she wanted to make Jessica proud of her progress.

"Alright, first of, let me explain how the course is prepared and how it would go," Jessica told Taeyeon as she prepped herself on top of the fitness mat on the floor, "first off, you're going to start with push ups. Now, you can decide what kind of push ups you want to do whether it be wide grip or classic," she explained as she showed how to do the wide grip and classic push up position, "but what I don't want you to do is to do push ups on your knees. I know we've been working out for a while for you to still do knee push ups."

"Got it," Taeyeon nodded.

"You're going to be on a two minute timer so make sure you do as much as you can within those two minutes," Jessica explained further and showed the girl the timer with a lanyard wrapped around her neck, "after those two minutes, you're going to do a plank. Keep your body straight. Avoid putting your above or below your back. I will correct your position when you start doing that and I want you to hold your plank as long as you can. It won't be timed."

"Understood," Taeyeon responded.

"Next," Jessica got up from the fitness mat and stepped on the side, "you're going to be doing squats. I want to see if you could do fifty squats with no breaks."

"Fifty?!" Taeyeon was in disbelief, "no breaks?!"

"I know you may not be able to do fifty straight but do your best. This is just to track your progress," Jessica explained herself.

"I see. This is sounding harder by the minute."

"You'll do well," Jessica smiled, "next up, you're going to push this weight sled next to me from that traffic cone then back here. Each cone counts as one and I would like you to do at least ten of them."

"I'm surely going to be tired by the time I get there," Taeyeon sighed.

"We're getting near the end, trust me," Jessica beamed a smile, "after the sled part, you're going to go over to these dumbbells and do front raises," she explained further as she picked up the dumbbells and showed Taeyeon how to do it, "I want you to do as much as you can while keeping your composure within two minutes and after that, do lateral raises with them. It'll also be another two minutes."

Jessica placed the dumbbells down and moved on behind a set of jump ropes.

"Let me guess, I'm doing jump ropes for however long?" Taeyeon chuckled.

"However long you last," Jessica explained, "but after that, I want you to run as fast as you can around the gym. One lap. Your time will be recorded."

"Sounds exhausting... but I'm ready to get it over with," Taeyeon sighed.

Seohyun took a break from her workout and walked over to the two girls while wiping her sweat off her forehead and drinking water from her bottle. She patted Taeyeon's back to encourage her.

"It does sound like overkill but you're going to be fine," Seohyun reassured her, "this is just to record your progress so there's no specific limit you have to accomplish."

"Right..." Taeyeon slowly nodded.

"Okay," Jessica clapped loudly, "I'm ready whenever you're ready, Taeyeon."

Taeyeon stepped over the mat and hovered down to position herself for the first part of the whole circuit. "I'm ready," she told her trainer.

"On your mark," Jessica grabbed her timer, "set... go!"

Taeyeon started doing wide push ups and tried to do as much as she can without having to bend down to her knees to do so. It was definitely progress from when she just started her workout routine with Jessica. Meanwhile, the two personal trainers watched the clock while making sure Taeyeon was in good composure. Of course, if she doesn't keep a good composure, injuries may happen.

The two minute mark hasn't even finished but Taeyeon already plopped herself on the fitness mat. She tried to stretch her arms while laying on her stomach.

"Thirty perfect push ups, not bad," Jessica smiled and recorded the number on the clipboard, "did you want a thirty second break to get water or rest a bit?"

"No, I'm good for now," Taeyeon shook her head.

"Okay, I'm ready when you're ready," Jessica told the girl.

"I'm ready," Taeyeon responded.

Jessica told her student when the clock started and Taeyeon raised herself up immediately into a plank position with her elbows and lower arms flat on the surface and upper arms 90 degrees perpendicular from the ground. Seohyun and Jessica watched intently at Taeyeon's form, making sure that the girl could hold a good position while the clock kept running. After two minutes and some change, the girl finally fell flat on the ground.

Taeyeon sighed in relief and stood up from the fitness mat and stepped aside to get ready for her squat test. She shook her whole body and leaned her head from side to side to get ready for the next exercise.

After thirty seconds of break time, Jessica motioned for Taeyeon to get ready. Taeyeon nodded her head, signaling Jessica that she was good to go. Upon the signal, Jessica uttered for Taeyeon to start the squats. Seohyun and Jessica watched intently again. So far, Seohyun was impressed with Taeyeon's progress. From paper human to toned, fit woman, Taeyeon definitely was impressing both trainers.

As the round of excrutiating exercises ensued, Yuri came into the gym to do her morning routine. She noticed that the gym's lights were all lit up, which was out of the normal. Then, she heard distant noises. She walked closer into the gym and saw the two trainers watching Taeyeon do her exercises. She decided to join in on the fun and walked towards them.

"Hey beautiful people, I didn't know there was a party happening here," Yuri greeted the two trainers as she went in between them, putting her arms on the girls' shoulders. This annoyed Taeyeon quite a bit.

Seohyun turned towards Yuri and smiled at her. "It's not necessary for you to be told about what's happening," she then told her and chuckled after.

"Would have been fun to see the start,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter