015

JOURNEY to your HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Days Later

Jihye start to works as always, but she quit her partime job at the cafe. Because of that Bobby said that he would treat her dinner with all the staff. 

When she was about to leave her workplace at famous furniture she saw Jimin entered the store. She never see him since at the funeral. 

Jimin: You already start to work?

Jihye: Yes.

Jimin: Are you okay now? Do you need another leave? Why don't you stay at home for a while.

Jihye: No. It's okay.

Jimin: Okay then. Are you going home now?

Jihye: Yes.

Jimin: Be careful.

He said that and left to the counter. He was a bit different but Jihye just ignore it and left to meet Bobby and the cafe's staff.

Harry's House

Learning about the mystery behind his accident, Jihoon decide to resign from Jeon's family hotel. He also file a divorce with Jungah. The marriage is illegal in the first place, he didn't even use his own name. He is mad, but the Jeon's family did taking a good care of him for the past 3 years he decide to just let it all go. 

Jungah: I'm so sorry for deceiving you. 

Jihoon: I wonder how long did you actually plan to deceived me? 

No answer as Jungah look at the floor in shame.

Jihoon: Take care, don't be sick, make sure to eat well. If you make a mistake in the future try to face it and fix it instead of wasting your money to cover it up. 

Jungah: Can you please forgive me once and live with me as Jihoon?

Jihoon stop when he heard that question but he still can't forgive her and left the house with all his belongings. Fortunately he bought an apartment with 4 rooms a year ago with his own salary so he decide to bring his family there. 

Jihwan: We will live here?

Jihoon: You don't like it here?

Jihyeon: No I love it!! Look at the view.

Mom: Is this really yours? 

Jihoon: It's mine, I bought it with my own salary and bank loan.

Jihwan: Did you already call Jihye to come here?

Jihwan asked Jihyeon. Jihyeon nodded. 

Mom: I'll make something for you eat before I go to work. 

Jihoon: Mom, I will find new job and support the family, you don't have to work.

Jihyeon: It's true. It's time for you to stay at home and rest. 

Jihwan: You are getting o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter