020

JOURNEY to your HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks has passed, Jimin has done everything he could, he send her flower, gift, food but Jihye never want to meet him. He become more and more stress about it. 

At the same time, Woori also trying to get in touch with Jihye. She was mad at her but she was also at fault and she knows that Jihye said something like towards her because she is mad.  Feeling annoyed because that girl never answer her phone call she decide to visit her new house. 

Luckily it was Jihoon who opened the door. Jihye quickly entered her room as soon as she saw Woori at the door. 

Woori: This .

Woori quickly followed Jihye and bang on her door.

Woori: Opened the door! You think I come here to make up with you?! No! I come to take all my clothes back. 

Jihye opened the door and let her in. 

Jihye: Take it all I dont want to wear it anyway. 

Woori walk to her wardrobe as she took some clothes. None of them is talking.  Until Woori took the other clothes. 

Jihye: Yah! That one is the one I bought by myself. 

Woori: Really? It's look like mine.

Jihye: It's mine!

Woori didn't get to reply when she suddenly got a call. 

Woori: What?! Jimin?  Okay, I'll go there now.

Woori: I'll come again some time later. 

Jihye: Where are you going?

Woori: To Jimin. 

Jihye: Why? Where is it?

Woori: Why do you ask? You want nothing to do with us anymore. 

Jihye: That's because I don't want to see you next time. Just finished this up first and go to him later.

Woori: Taehyung said it's urgent he can't reach his office as soon as possible so he asked for my favors. I need to get there as soon as possible.

Jihye: Did something happened to him?

Woori: Why? Are you worried? If you are worried do you want to go together with me?

Jihye: Nah!

Woori: Okay, I have no time to talk. I have to go. 

Woori quickly go to the parking area of the apartment. She looks at the door of the lift. Hoping that Jihye would come with her. 

Woori: Huh, she is cold like Elsa. 

As Woori was about to drive the car out, Jihye entered her car and asked her not to asked any questions. Woori quickly drive to Jimin's office . 

Jihye: His office?

Woori: Yah! I had to find a parking. So you go first to his office. Taehyung said to check on him as soon as possible. Haish that guy. He was so stress lately. 

Woori quickly drop Jihye at drop off station

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter