018

JOURNEY to your HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin: Tomorrow is your off day right? Where do you want to go?

Jihye: Tomorrow I need to spend time with my family. 

Jihye replied. Even tho he was disappointed but he just smile and nodded in understanding. Last week, the family was surprised with Jungah pregnancy. Jihoon and Jungah decide not to divorce.  Jihoon also plan a family trip.

When Jihye entered the house she saw Jihoon and Jungah on the couch. 

Jungah: Have you eat?

Jungah greet. Jihye nodded at the question. Out of nowhere Jungkook stand beside Jihye and took a selfie together with her.

Jihye: What are you doing here? And what was that for? 

Jihye asked in confusion. 

Jungkook: To join the family trip and To send it to your boyfriend!

Jihye rolled her eyes and go to her room. After taking bath, she got a call from Jimin and quickly pick up the phone.

Jimin: Why Jungkook is there?

Jihye: He joined the family trip.

Jimin: I wish I'm Jungkook right now. 

Jihye: We are going for 3 days only. 

Jihye and Jimin talked on the phone until both of them fall asleep. The next morning Jihye wake up and preparing for the family trip in Busan. 

After getting ready, their mom, Jihoon, Jungah, Jungkook, Jihyeon, Jihwan and Jihye go to the airport. While waiting for the plane they would take picture and joking around. Everyone was so happy. Jungkook also get along well with Jihwan and Jihyeon.

Arriving at Busan, their homestay has such a beautiful beach view with large pool outside of the house. The boys who is excited jump into the pool as soon as they arrived. 

While on the other side Jimin was scrolling on his Instagram account and saw that Jungkook was spaming his post in Busan. 

Jimin: This is killing me.

He looked at his message box there is no single text from Jihye.

Jimin: You must be so happy that you forget me. 

He mumbled. After a day of tiring day, arriving at home he check his phone once again still no text from her. Giving up of waiting he decide to call her.

Jimin: What are you doing?

Jihye: Today we tried all kind of water sport. I'm so tired all my body aches a lot. 

Jihye replied. Jimin could sense that she is very tired to talk. Since he is also tired, he decide to ended the call but he can't sleep either. 

He decide to go out to the bar with Taehyung. Taehyung come with Woori.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter