001

JOURNEY to your HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye wake up at 5:30 am, starting the day with sending flyers around the neighbourhood, she come back home 2 hours later greeted by her mom. 

Her mom works night shift as a receptionist at a motel. She works 12 hours from 7pm to 7am. Arriving at home she would prepare breakfast for her children before she go to sleep. 

Jihye get ready to go to work, after taking bath and get ready. She wake up her 2 younger brothers Jihwan and Jihyeon. Jihwan is a soccer player under training. While Jihyeon is waiting for university entrance. 

After breakfast, Jihye straight away go to her workplace. She works as a promoter at Qwe Mall.

The Green Jade Hotel.

Jihyeon was waiting for his turn for interview for university entrance. He looked around the lobby after tired of playing games on his phone. His eyes then saw a familiar face who come out from the lift. 

Harry: Because I lend the bungalow to Jungkook. She said I spoil him too much. (Nae anaeneun naega geureul neomu manhi aejijungji dago malhaetda waenamyeon, jega Jungkook ege banggalloreul pilryeo jugi ttaemune) 

Jin: She is indeed is very firm with Jungkook. (Ni anaeneun Jungkookie-ege maewoo hwakgohaeyo)

Harry: If I don't lend him, he would probably think that I'm controlling his sister properties. (naega geuege pilryeojuji anheumyeon, geuneun ama naega geue nunaga jaesaneul tongjehago ittdago saenggakhal geoeyo)

Jihyeon quickly stand from his sit and chased the two man who come out from the lift. 

Jihyeon: Jihoon hyung? (Jihoon hyung)

Both Harry and Jin turned around and look at the boy.

Harry: I think you are mistaken. (Jalmot algo ittneun geot gatayo)

Jihyeon: I'm sorry. (Jhwesonghaeyo)

The Qwe Mall 

Jihye end her shift at 6pm and straight away go to her partime job. 

The Grind Cafe located 10 mins walk away from Qwe Mall, Jihye works a waiter and her shift start from 6:30pm to 10:30pm. 

Since full time staff shift ended at 10pm, Jihye and another part time boy is the only staff left to clean the cafe before closing it.

Woori: Jihye!!

Jihye: What are you doing here? (Yeogisseo mwohaeyo?)

Woori: I call you a lot of times!! 

Jihye: My phone broke. 

Woori: Buy a new phone please. It's so hard to contact you. 

Jihye: I'm waiting for my salary. 

Woori is Jihye friend since High School. She was born in a wealthy family, she is still study fashion design at a private university. She likes to party and very extravagant. 

Jihye: Where are you going looking so fancy? 

Woori: This dress is so expensive. Even your monthly salary can't afford it. Later if I don't want I'll give it to you. 

Woori is someone is so cheerful but she also like to show off. At first Jihye feels annoyed but day by day she has gotten used of her attitude and personality. 

Jihye: I ask you where are you going? Duhh!

Woori: We are goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter