017

JOURNEY to your HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks later,

Jihoon come out from his room and saw the two brothers is playing game again. 

Jihoon: Where is Jihye? 

Jihyeon: Hyung I thought that you have known Jimin since 3 years ago. He is a good guy. Noona will come home soon.

Jihwan: I can see you are very close with Jimin. Why did u always back him up?

Jihoon: No It's just, I rarely saw her at home. It make it yards for to get close to her.

Mom: Stop worrying Jihoon, come here at eat. I'll talk to her about that.

Jihyeon: What about us? 

Jihyeon pouted as his mom only call the older brother. 

Jihwan: Who do you love more? Jihoon or us?

Jihoon: Cut me some slack I've been away from mom for 3 years...wait! No.. including the time I go to study it's been 6 years..

Jihwan: Yes, yes.. we will just stay hungry.

Mom: Stop being childish and come here. I love all of you the same. 

As the family having their dinner, Jihoon got a call from Jungkook. Apperently Jungah was admitted to the hospital because she fainted at home. 

Jihoon: I'm sorry. I can't come. 

Jungkook: Can't you just come!!! She didn't eat for days because of you!! 

Jihoon: I'm with my family.

Jungkook: Please!~ 

From the other line you can hear that he is crying. 

Jihoon: I'm sorry.

Jihoon quickly ended the call and continue to eat. 

Mom: Who is it?

Jihoon: No one..

Jihoon lied. He afraid his mom will be hurt if she hear Jungah name. He continue to eat like nothing happened but the fact that Jungah was admitted to the hospital bothers him. 

Jihoon: I'm sorry I had some things to do. 

Jihoon quickly left the house and took taxi to go the hospital. When Jihye arrived at home she saw her family was having dinner and there is untouch rice which she assumes is Jihoon's.

Jihye: Did oppa go to hospital? 

Jihwan: He left without saying anything. 

Mom: Is it his wife?

Jihye: Yes. 

When Jihye was having another date with Jimin. Jungkook suddenly call him and said that he want to talk to Jihye if Jihye is around. He asked her to persuade Jihoon to come to  Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter