003

JOURNEY to your HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5pm. At a restaurant 

Jihye entered the restaurant feeling annoyed. She didn't know why the this guy won't give her purse to Woori. She already feeling embarrassing enough the other day. She don't even want to meet whoever is him anymore. 

Jihye: Give me my purse.

Jihye demand as soon as she stand infront of Jimin who was waiting for her. 

Jimin: Sit first, don't waste food I've ordered.

Jihye rolled her eyes as she sit infront of him. 

Jimin: How did you go home this morning?

Jihye: None of your business. 

Jimin: Is your feet okay? You left barefooted.

Jihye: Also none of your business. 

Jimin: Why so fierce? I just want to make sure that you are okay.

Jihye: Who are you to take care of me?

Jimin: Of course I need to care of you. Who knows if you are pregnant with my baby later.

Jihye choked upon hearing Jimin statement. Jimin laughed at the reaction. Seeing his laughed, Jihye pretty sure that he just joking around. 

Jihye: Ha! You think I don't remember what happened? Keep dreaming, there is nothing happen between us. 

Jimin: Are you sure you remember? Or you just want believe that nothing happened?

Feeling uncomfortable. Jihye put off her utensils, more like slamming the fork and knife on the table.

Jihye: I'm done eating! Give me my purse now. 

Jimin: Oh my god! I think I left it at home.

Jihye: WHAAAAAAA...T?!!! Are you ing kidding me?!

Annoyed by him, she decide to left. She stomped her feet as she walked. Jimin laughed at her reaction and decide to follow her. He grab her wrist so she would stop.

Jihye: Don't you dare!!

Jimin: Relax...it's in my car.

Jihye followed Jimin to his car to get her purse. Arriving at the car Jimin give her the paper bag that have her purse and  her shoes. Jihye harshly took the bag and ready to leave. But Jimin once again grab her wrist. 

Jimin: Give me your number.

Jihye: Crazy. What made you think I'll give it you?

Jimin: Come on, for the sake of our future baby, you don't plan to tell me 10 years later right?

Jihye: Can you please stop mentioning baby that are not even existed?! Crazy. 

Jihye pulled her wrist roughly from Jimin's grip and left.

Jimin: This baby is so fierce. 

Getting a call from Jungkook, Jimin quickly answer the call. 

Jungkook: Where are you?

Jimin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter