006

JOURNEY to your HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Grind Cafe, 10:30pm

Woori entered the cafe waiting for Jihye to end her shift at the same time Jimin also waiting for Jihye infront of the cafe. Jihye ended her shift and left the cafe with Woori and saw Jimin outside the cafe. Jihye then look at Jimin with apologetic face. 

Jihye: I'll go home with Woori.

Jimin: Okay. Take care. 

Jihye and Woori then entered Woori's car .

Woori: I know that Jimin like you. But what was that earlier? Do you like him already?

Jihye: No...

Woori: Then you should just ignore him.

Jihye: No, for the past few days he always come to me and being nice so I just appreciate it. Plus I agreed to go out with him for 3months. He said after 3months if I still don't like him then he will not disturb me anymore.

Woori: So what are you guys now?

Jihye: Friend?

After sending Jihye home, Woori straight away drive to go home. She would sometimes come just to fetch her friend home. 

On her way home she got a call from Taehyung. 

Taehyung: Where are you?

Woori: On my way home. 

Taehyung: Come to the bar, Jimin wants to claim his money. 

Jimin: Don't even think about running away Woori-ah, I need money to bring Jihye to date.

Woori: Taehyung-ah basically Jimin begged Jihye to go out with him for 3 months. So I will only give the money if Jihye fall for you in 3 months. So contact me 3 months later ya. 

Woori ended the call without waiting for their reply. 

Jihye House 6:30am

Jijye was ready to send the flyers when she saw Jihyeon is getting ready early in the morning. 

Jihye: Where are you going?

Jihyeon: I'm going to wo-.. uh university 

Jihyeon stuttered but Jihye didn't notice it. 

Jihye: At this time?

Jihyeon: Yes, I just entered but already have a lot of assignments.

Jihye: Why don't you just stay at hostel?

Jihyeon: I will sleep at hostel sometimes. Don't worry about me. 

Jihye just nodded at his explanation. After sending flyers Jihye go home to get some sleeps. She took off day for Jihwan football competition.

Jihye: I'll sleep for an hour and prepare lunch for Jihwan and his teammates later. 

Jimin knows that Jihye took a day off today so he is using this chance to take her out on a date. 

Jimin: What are you doing?

Jihye: Sleeping.

Jimin: Did you take a day off just to sleep? Get up, let's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter