013

JOURNEY to your HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Days Later Jihye's House

Its been 3 days, Jimin keep on waiting for Jihye and followed her to send flyers. When Jihye saw Jimin she rolled her eyes.

Jihye: You are here again?!

Jimin: Forgive me. 

He pouted. Jihye walked passed by him and he followed behind her. 

Jihye: Didn't you say you will stop bother after I eat dinner with you. Just leave.

Jimin: I'm sorry about that too. I shouldn't have give up that easily. Now you said to never let you go, I promise no matter how much you push me away I won't leave you. I stick to you like a gum. 

Jihye: Are you going to let me distribute all this flyers alone?

Jihye change the topic because she is not good at reacting towards such a cute confession. Jimin quickly took the flyers and help her distribute the flyers. 

Jimin: Do you want to watch movie together tonight?

Jihye: I'm not forgiving you yet.

Jimin: I'll be waiting. Will send you the address. See you tonight!

Jimin get ready to go work but Jihye asked him to eat breakfast first.

Jihye: You must be tired, come up at and get some breakfast before you go to office.

Jimin: Can I?

Jihye: Just come. 

Jimin excitedly followed Jihye to her house. He knows he will be late but he don't care. They are greeted by Jihye's mom and Jihyeon. Jihye mom is an introvert and didn't talk a lot so she just greeted Jimin asking him to eat and enter her room.

Jihye: She is just shy. 

Jihye explained. Jimin nodded in understanding.

Jihwan: What is he doing here?

He shot a glare at Jimin. 

Jimin: Come here and eat breakfast with me.

Jimin replied. Jihyeon and Jihye let out soft giggles. 

Jihyeon: Aigoo..Looking at Jimin remind you of Jihyun isn't it? 

Jihyeon quickly slap his own mouth after he realised what he said.

Jihye: Jihyun? 

Jihwan: Don't you remember him noona? The one who almost break my leg in high school. He is Jimin younger brother.

Jimin: What are you taking about?! Why would Jihyun break your leg?

Jihye was dumbfounded when she learned that, same goes to Jimin.

Jihyeon: Sorry I didn't tell you earlier. Jihyun and Jihwan are not in a good terms. 

Awkward. Jihye didn't know how to react to the news.  She still remember when Jihwan is in highschool, he was pushed by his classmates. Doctor confirmed his leg bones crack, thankfully its not break if not Jihwan could never play football again. 

Jihye was so mad because the school didn't do anything because Jihwan class who pushe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter