010

JOURNEY to your HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Harry Office

Harry was trying to solve the puzzle of what is happening to him. 3 years ago, he wake up and he realise that he was in a hospital. He don't remember anything. 

He was brief by his fiancé that he got into an accident and lost his memories. Since then he learn that his name is Harry  Lim he was born and raised in Canada.

The reason he is in Korea because he supposed to marry his fiancé Jeon Jungah. Both of them got married few months later. But as time passed by he seem to get a glimpse of his past life. As Harry Lim he is the only child in the family, but he remembers he played with 2 boy calling him hyung.

He actually already tried to solve the puzzle when he met Jihwan 3 years ago, but because there is a chance that he actually don't come from a wealthy family he was afraid. Afraid to face his own reality he stop the investigation decide to move with his life. 

Harry: Have you find out who involved in my accident 3 years ago?

Secretary: The strange things is, there is no record at all. 

Jungah: What record? 

Out of nowhere, his wife appeared.

Harry: Nothing. Why did you come? 

Jungah: Can't I visit my own husband? Let's go for lunch. 

Harry: Sure. 

Both Harry and Jungah decide to eat the hotel restaurant. Harry seems to think a lot. 

Jungah: Do you have problems this day? Did my dad give you a hard time?

Harry: No, it's not like that. Jungah-ya, ever since we got married we never visit my parents in Canada. Let's visit them next week. What do you think?

Jungah: Do you miss your parents? But they come here every month. 

Harry: I suddenly want to see the place I was born and raised. 

Jungah: Sure. Let's go next week. 

University Of Seoul. 

Jihyeon walk around the university receiving a lot of attention  from other student, one is because he is good looking and another one is because it's his first time there. He enter the university a little bit later than everyone else. 

Jihyeon: I should send picture to Jimin hyung. 

Taking out his phone he took a selfie and send it to Jimin. 

Qwe Mall.

Jimin is waiting for Jihye to her shift. Good thing that today she don't have to work at the cafe tonight. It's almost a month with her he feels that he could win her heart. He is confident.

Jimin: Where are you? 

Jihye: I'm changing my clothes right now.

Jimin: I see. Let's go for shopping first. 

Jihye: Shopping where? Here?

Jimin: Why?

Jihye: What your staff saw us?

Jimin: Do you want to go somewhere else? But every mall around here have our store. It's okay change your clothes first and come here. 

Jimin end the call. Being a gentleman he didn't want his date to feel uncomfortable while being with him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter