009

JOURNEY to your HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 years ago

Jihwan: Jihoon?

Bride: Who are you?

Groom: Do we know him?

Jihwan: This is me! Jihwan! Your younger brother. 

Bride: What is this?!! What are you all doing?! Take him away!! 

The bride yelled at the bodyguard. The bodyguard quickly take Jihwan away. Not giving up Jihwan wait outside the hall the hall until the wedding ceremony ended. 

At that time the bride come back to meet Jihwan and give him a lot of money. 

Jihwan: What is this? I want to talk to Jihoon. 

Bride: Jihoon asked me to give you this money. He is sorry for not being able to keep his promise. Our family condition for him to marry me is to act like he is from chaebol family like me. So, please don't tainted his life anymore. He is not same Jihoon anymore. So you and your family should stop looking for him. Because he choose me.

Jihwan: I want to talk to him!!

Bride: He didn't want to, he afraid that he would waver after seeing you. So stop!! Let him live the life he want live!!

Jihwan keep all of this with himself, he can't bring himself to tell his family what is happening. 

The Green Jade Hotel.

Jungkook and Jimin entered Harry's office. Harry look busy with paperwork but still managed to welcome his brother in law and his friend. 

Harry: What bring you here?

Jungkook: Jimin want to meet you so I just tag along. 

Harry: What is it?

Jimin: I want to book the whole restaurant next week. 

Harry: Are you going to throw a party? 

Jimin: I want candle light dinner.

Harry: You got a girlfriend?

Jungkook: He basically force her to go out with him for 3 months.

Harry: What that supposed to means? What happened after 3 months. 

Jimin: If she like me within three months then we are going to officially date each other if not, then I will stop courting her. 

Harry: Eyy, you should try harder if she still don't like you. 

Jungkook: Hyung do you want to join the bet?

Harry: What bet?

Jungkook: Do you think Jimin can get her or not?

Harry: Why not?

Jimin: Yes Harry hyung is on my side.

Harry: Goodluck Jimin-ah. 

At the same time, Jihyeon arrived at the hotel and walked to the General Manager Office. 

Jihyeon: I want to meet with Sir Harry.

Secretary: Is there any problem at the front office? You may talk to your front office manager. Not everyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter