012

JOURNEY to your HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Green Jade Hotel

Harry's secretary entered the office as he lock it. Harry look at him as he wait for him to say something. He put an A4 enveloped infront of Harry.

Secretary: This is the DNA result of you and Mr Yoon Jong Pil.

Harry tool the envelope and put it inside his safebox. 

Secretary: You are not going to look at the result? 

Harry: Later.

Secretary: Dont wait for later. ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE UP JUST LIKE 3 YEARS AGO?!

Harry: I said LATER!! 

Secretary: Sorry.

The secretary quickly apologize when Harry raised his voice.

Harry: I'm going to Canada tomorrow, make sure no one enter my office while I'm gone. I'll coming back within 3 to 5 days. 

Secretary: Noted.

At the hotel coffee house, Jihyun, Jimin and Jungkook was having breakfast together.

Jimin: What should I say to her?

Jungkook: Just tell her the truth, she was drunk so you send her to hotel room because you cant send her home because you are also under alcohol.

Jihyun: This is my first time I saw my brother like this.

Jihwan arrived at The Green Jade Hotel, he was so furious when her sister didnt come home for the second time and even more furious when Jihyeon informed him that his sister is at the Hotel. 

Jimin didnt want to worry the brothers so he informed Jihyeon about Jihye whereabouts. He also worded that Jihye is still kad and didnt want him to send her home so at least Jihyeon could take Jihye home. But to his shock its not Jihyeon who come but Jihwan. 

Jimin: I think I'll be dead in a few minutes. 

Jimin said when he saw Jihwan walking towards him furiously. 

Jihyun: Why is this jerk is here?

Jihyun question as soon as he saw Jihwan. Jihwan quickly grab Jimin by his collar.

Jihwan: What did you do towards my sister?!

Jungkook: Hey, relax! We could discuss this out. Your sister safe. There is nothing hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter