005

JOURNEY to your HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye house 9am

Jihye arrived at the parking lot but Jimin was nowhere to be seen. She looks around a few times before she decide to walk to the bustop to go to work. 

Just a minute late, Jimin arrived at the parking lot. After a few minutes of waiting he decide to call but she didn't answer. He waited for almost an hour before he decide to check on her. 

Jimin: Hello? Jihye? Are you inside?

Jimin asked as soon as he arrived infront of her house. 

Jihyeon: Jihye noona have gone to work. Who are you? 

Jimin: I'm your sister's friend. Soon to be boyfriend to be exact. If she is not here then I will go now. Thank you.

Jihyeon: Soon to be boyfriend? Haha goodluck tho. 

Jimin: Help me okay.

Jihyeon: Give me your number. You seems like a good man.

Jimin: Cool!

Both Jimin and Jihyeon exchange phone number and Jimin decide to go to the company. Arriving at the company, he was called by his father. 

Father: What time is it now??

Jimin: I'm sorry there is a personal issue. 

Slap! 

Father: Personal issue?! Do you think I own this company? That's why you acting like this is your playground?! Do you know how much money that this company loses because of you?! How dare you be absent on such an important meeting?!!

Jimin: I'm sorry it's my fault. 

Father: For the past few days I heard that you always come at 10am, why did you do for the past few days? Starting tomorrow, report to my office at 8am. If not, I'll sell your apartment and you are going to live with us at the main house.

Feeling annoyed being nagged like a kid, he goes back to his office.

Jimin: Today's schedule is?

Assistant: You need to visit a store.

Jimin: Where?

Assistant: Qwe Mall after lunch. 

Jimin: Noted. 

Looking at the phone, it's lunch time. He left the office and go to Qwe Mall. He call Jihye as soon as he arrived.

Jihye: What do you want? 

Jimin: I'm waiting at Subway. Please come.

Jimin waited for Jihye, but she didn't come until it's time to visit the store. Feeling disappointed, he get up from his seat leaving untouchable food for two on the table. He make his way to his company store, its a Famous Furniture store, his company created furnitures. 

Arriving at the store he was greeted by a familiar faces. The one he waited for.

Jihye: Welcome to Famous Fur...what are you doing here?

Ignoring her question he entered the store to meet with the manager. Jihye rolled her eyes when Jimin ignored her.

Manager: You are?

Jimin: I'm director at Famous Group.

Manager: I'm sorry! I'm sorry.

Jimin: From now on, I'll take over this br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter