007

JOURNEY to your HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Green Jade Hotel. 

Jihyeon change his uniform as his shift ended at 3pm. He supposed to be at university, but he actually missed his chance to enter the university. He then applying to work at the hotel and he got in thanks to his handsome face.

A big company like Green Jade Hotel would only here those who has work experience and studied in hotel industry, but the manager think that Jihyeon could be bellman because of his appearance. 

Harry, general manager of Green Jade Hotel always visit every department of the hotel to make sure everything was doing okay. Going out from the lift he bumped into a staff. 

Jihyeon belongings scattered on the floor when Harry bumped into him. Know that it was his fault, Harry humbly apologise and help Jihyeon collect his belongings. 

When Harry took Jihyeon wallet, he saw a picture in his wallet. Time seems to stop when Harry looked at the picture. 

Jihyeon: It's my older brother. He has been missing for the past 3 years. 

Harry: Looks like you hinted me something.

Jihyeon: I'm glad you understand.

Harry: Was bumped into me is planned?

Jihyeon: No.

Harry: Let's talk somewhere else. 

Jihyeon: Sure!

Jihyeon excitedly accept the invitation. He followed Harry like a puppy to his car. 

Jihyeon: Can I call Jihye for a while?

Harry nodded. He didn't even know who is Jihye. 

Jihyeon: Noona, I can't go to Jihwan competition, I have a lot of assignments.

Jihye: Ouh okay. Study well Jihyeon-ah. 

Harry: You are a student?

Harry asked as soon as Jihyeon ended his phone call. 

Jihyeon: I lied, my sister thinks that I'm in university but I give up on university.

Harry: Why?!

Jihyeon: Because I love Jihoon more than anything. I even skip Jihwan football competition.

Harry: woa boy~ I can I understand what you are trying to say. 

Harry knows that Jihyeon thinks that he is Jihoon. Therefore he bring Jihyeon to talk about it. 

Jihye House

After a phone call from Jihyeon, Jihye excitedly call Jimin. Since Jimin look so upset earlier, she decide to make it up for him.

Jimin: Yes?

Jihye: Lets go watch the competition.

Jimin: Nah! I don't even have ticket. 

Jihye: Jihyeon can't come. 

Jimin: Jihwan don't even like me there.

Jihye: So are you going to give up? You should come and win his heart.

Jimin: Should I?

Jihye: You will fetch me right? 

Jimin: I'll be there in 45

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter