014

JOURNEY to your HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the airplane, Jungah afraid to talk to Harry about what was happening. She keeps on biting her nails didn't know what to do.

Harry: Stop bitting your nails will you?

Quickky Jungah stop biting her nails. But after some time, she is biting her nails again.

Harry then hold both of her hands to prevent her from biting her nails. 

Arriving in Korea, Harry and Jungah quickly visit Jihyeon father. Harry presences shocked the relatives and the family.  Jihwan quickly stand up and throw a punch on Harry.

Jihwan: Why did you come?!! Go away!! You don't belong here!!!

Jihye: Jihoon oppa?

Mom: Jihoon-ah.

Jihyeon: Jihwan stop it. He is not Jihoon. They just look alike. 

Mom: What are you talking about Jihyeon? He is my son. I know that. How could a mom didn't recognise his own son?

Jihoon: It's true that...I'm.... Jihoon. 

Jihyeon: What?! Why did you lie?!!

Jihoon sat on his knees, looking down as he cried.

Jihoon: I'm sorry for everything. Mom, Jihwan, Jihyeon and Jihye. I'm so sorry.

Jihwan: Get out!!!

Mom: Go bow at your dad and leave a soon as possible. I don't want to see you.

Jihye: Mom~ 

Jihoon: Please forgive me.

Jihoon cried. He don't even want to get up even tho Jihye tried to comfort him. Seeing Harry being like that, Jungah can't help but crying with him and she also goes in her knees.

Jungah: Mother in law, it was all my fault. Honestly, Harry lost his memories 3 years ago.

3 years ago.

Back then, Jungah a girl who was born and raised in silver spoon. She always caused trouble but her parents cover it up everytime. That day, she was drunk driving and accidently hit Henry. 

Didnt know what to do, she call her parents to settle the matter. Harry was send to private hospital. Harry awake and Jungah was the only one by his side. When she learned that Harry lost his memories, she don't know what to explain so she lied saying that she was his fiancé.

After discussing with her family, they decide to diceived Harry so that they could cover her wrongdoings. However, Jungkook didn't know a thing about this. 

The reason Mr. Jeon agreed to this was, after do a background check on Jihoon, he found out at he studied business management in New York an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter