016

JOURNEY to your HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyeon got a call from Bobby saying that her sister was heavily drunk but there is no one at home since the family already move to the new apartment that Jihoon bought. Looking at the time, it's already late at night, fetch her up with taxi might cost a lot of money so Jihyeon used this opportunity to call Jimin and asked for his help.

Jihoon: Is Jihye are not at home yet?

Jihyeon: Jihye noona is drunk now, Jimin hyung is on his way to fetch her.

Jihoon: What?! Call him now, tell him that he must bring her here before 1am!

Jihyeon: Sure..

Jimin arrived at Jihye's old house and he saw that Bobby was standing infront of his car waiting for someone. Jimin glare at Bobby and stand right infront of him. 

Bobby: She is inside the car.

Bobby told him. He quickly go to passenger side and took her out from the car and put her inside his car. 

Jimin: After this I appreciate it if you don't bring my girlfriend out for drinks. 

He glare at Bobby and entered his car. Arriving at Jihoon's apartment, he was greet by Jihoon with his stern face, Jihwan who is glaring at him and Jihyeon the only one who smile and welcome him.

Jihoon: After this if you want to bring Jihye out make sure she was home before 11pm.

Jihyeon: Hyung, today Jihye going out with the cafe staff.

Jihyeon backing up Jimin.

Jihwan: Before this he didn't even send her home and let her sleep at hotel.

Jimin: Hyung, you know that nothing happened that night right??

Jimin said to Jihoon. 

Jihye: Nothing happened?? You kiss me that night! Should we kiss again? I like it~

Jihye voice out of nowhere making Jimin shiver in fear. 

Jimin: Yah~ shut up will you?! I afraid I can't get out alive from this house.

Jihoon: Jihwan-ah bring her to her room. 

Jihwan quickly took Jihye to her room. Jimin then bowed to Jihoon to leave.

Jihoon: It's already late, sleep here Jimin-ah.

Jihoon said as he asked Jihyeon to prepare a place for Jimin to sleep. Jimin was sitting on the couch awkwardly. 

Jihoon: You don't seem surprised to see me here?

Jimin: Jungkook told me what happened. He is very embarrassed to meet you.

Jihoon: He d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter