Confusion

Minatozaki: The Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's no surprise. YOU ARE A "

 

Dahyun's head immediately turned in the direction where the sound was. There was someone shouting and some murmuring around.

 

 

She just entered the University, and there's already a chaos. Early in this morning.

 

Dahyun rushed through the crowded hallway. She felt something's wrong, and it was never good to feel wrong.

 

 

Then she spotted her Friends Momo and Jihyo, the Student Body President rushing through the crowd,and if the Student Body President is present, it already means there's trouble,

 

And if Momo is present, it could only mean that the trouble is there,

 

 

and that trouble is....

 

"YOU'RE A TWO-FACED , MINATOZAKI!" the other girl shouted in despise. "YOU ACT SO NICE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE BUT YOU'RE A COMPLETE "

 

 

Not again, Sasha.....

 

Dahyun squeezed herself on the crowd until she could have a clearer view of the chaos.

 

 

Jihyo was busy talking to the furious girl, calming her down but it was no use, the girl looks like she's about to strangle Sasha's neck. The girl was glaring and shouting at Minatozaki Sasha, who looks too calm for this kind of situation, in between them is Momo, shielding Sasha in case the girl would throw a slap or something.

 

"Girl, you need to chill. Let's just talk about this without----" Momo was being cut off by the furious girl.

 

 

"Don't interfere us, meddlesome! Why? You're defending your ty friend?" The girl mockingly said while throwing a dirty look at Sasha.

 

"Miss, you need to stop this and calm down. Return to your classes before the Dean finds out. It won't do good that you're causing---"

 

 

"Just leave me alone!" The girl shouted at the Student Body President. The students that was watching gasped.

 

Dahyun was frowning. Not just because the girl were yelling at the Student Body President, or that she just called Sasha that dirty word, but the fact that Sasha's not doing anything. Guess she already got used to this kind of trouble.

 

 

Momo was offended and mad hearing those words. Who is she to call Sasha a ?! No one's allowed to call her that.

 

Momo was about to talk back but Sasha starts to speak.

 

 

"Don't, Mo" She held Momo's wrist before looking at the girl. "Look, I don't really know what you're rambling----"

 

"Oh please, . You clearly know what!" She pointed at Sana's chest and pushed her. Jihyo immediately held the other girl. "Just because you're popular doesn't mean I'll keep myself silent! You were flirting my boyfriend, you snake!"

 

 

Sasha could only roll her eyes with crossed arms. "Seriously? That's the reason why you're here and starting chaos? He was the one who flirted me, and besides" Sasha scoffed. "He's not even my type to begin with".

 

That got the girl furious that she starts to raise her hand, ready for a slap. "You !"

 

 

Dahyun's eyes widened and was about to step forward when Sasha suddenly held the girl's wrist, preventing her from her attempt, Dahyun sighed, that was close.  "Don't you dare lay a hand on me while I'm still nice." Sasha calmly said and let go of the girl's wrist with force. "I don't give a about your boyfriend nor your life. Get out of my way before I send you to hell" And as she ended her words, she flashed a smile to the girl who looks defeated and starts to walk away with Momo, holding her laugh. 

Sasha pat Jihyo's shoulder to come with them but Jihyo refuses as she needs to talk to the furious girl.

 

The girl's mouth agape. Jihyo talked to her about the violations she made with her firm voice, Jihyo's trying to be more patient but the girl walked away carrying an embarrassment look as the people watched her and the students starts gossiping again about the situation happened. Jihyo scolded them to proceed to their classes before letting out a heavy sigh.

 

 

Dahyun was contemplating whether go follow the Japanese friends or Jihyo who looks so exhausted early in this morning.

 

Jihyo looked at the surrounding, checking if the students are already inside their classes. Whre the hell are the other Student Council. This has been happening like almost everyday for God's sake.

 

 

"You will definitely age so fast, Jihyo-unnie" Dahyun greeted the President with a teasing grin. "You good?"

 

Jihyo turned around to face Dahyun. "Well, Good morning to you too, Hyun and Nope, my day's already ruined." She grumbled. "Have you seen that too?".

 

 

Dahyun nodded and let out a chuckle. "Yup, another saga of Sasha and her trouble. I thought Sasha would receive a slap from a random girl, then I've realized she never let anyone" She jokingly said but that only got the President frown.

 

"I don't really get why Sasha's letting them do that. We both know that Sasha's never the first person to cause a fight, but still letting them be..." She shook her head in dismay. "I feel bad for her. She's like always welcomed with this kind of thing. I should've report this to the Dean but she would stop me". She frowned and Dahyun placed her arm on Jihyo's shoulder to calm her down.

 

 

"No doubt about that. Sasha would never let the Dean and her parents know about these troubles" Dahyun sighed. 

"Or she would be the one in trouble" Jihyo agreed at that.

 

The Dean would probably report this to the Minatozakis, knowing that they're one of the investors of the JYPU, and instead of punishing the one's who starts the trouble, it's would be the opposite of that.

 

 

Sasha doesn't want to hear another lecture from her Father, and hearing another "It doesn't matter who started the fight! You should avoid any fight, Minatozaki Sasha! You have the reputation to blah blah blah". Dahyun could imagine Sasha sulking and then whine at her friends that everything's unfair.

 

"I'm still amazed how she endured this kind of stuffs. You know, being called names that never been true about her" Jihyo felt bad about it, She's been friends with the Japanese and she never acted one of those names she's been called. She was nice and friendly. Jihyo is sure that Sasha doesn't deserve any of these troubles.

 

 

"Don't worry too much, Unnie. We know she's braver than this. She's Minatozaki Sasha after all" She smiled at the President and pat her shoulder.

 

The Student Buddy President flashed a smile and chuckled. Of course, She's Minatozaki Sasha after all.

 

 

She never let anyone rule her nor drag her down.

 

"We'll see each other at the Cafeteria" And in that, they proceeded to their classes.

 

 

------------------------------------

 

A smack on the .

 

 

Dahyun almost yelped and kill the person behind her but then was welcomed with the Japanese Cheerleader with a big grin on her face, satisfied of Dahyun's reaction.

 

"For God's sake, Sasha. I told you to stop doing that especially in public place" Dahyun grumbled and continued putting her things on her locker. Ignoring the weird look and giggles of the student passing by.

 

 

Sasha giggled and leaned her side on the locker with crossed arms, watching Dahyun shamelessly. "So you would let me in private?" She cheekily said, and Dahyun could already tell that she's looking smug.

 

"How about I let that girl slap your face?" Dahyun raised her eyebrows as she faced Sasha after closing her locker.

 

 

Sasha chuckled. "You saw that? Better than any Kdramas, right?" She jokingly said and stood properly.

 

Dahyun's eyebrows raised more, as if saying 'you think that was fun?' and that got Sasha pouting.

 

 

"I know...I know. "Sasha, I told you to stop letting yourself in trouble again' I know, Dahyun. I've heard that for a million times already" She mimicked Dahyun's tone and poker face.

 

"But you're still letting yourself---"

 

 

"I was trying not to" Sasha whined and pouted again. "I was just being friendly. I didn't know they were already hitting on me, and they're getting the wrong idea, like always." She playfully rolled her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter