Just How?

Minatozaki: The Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loud music blasted out at full volume inside "0000 Club"

 

If you're going to ask every person in South Korea about that place, they will definitely answer you "The place were life is living".

 

 

"0000 Club" is a popular Club in Seoul, South Korea. The place is mostly popular around teenagers.

 

The Club never died down, and it actually got more popular and popular as days passed. It's mostly crowded every weekend. It's like, the place where College students and workers recharges their energy.

 

It wasn't only popular because of its name, but also the modern designs of the club itself, the friendly workers, the blasting music, and the Talented Club DJ Kim Dahyun.

 

 

Now if you're going to ask every teenagers you passed by if they knew who Kim Dahyun is, they'll probably say "Oh That Cool Club DJ!".

 

Kim Dahyun, is not only known as a"Popular Club DJ in Seoul", but she is also popular for being a Top Student in one of the most Prestigious University in South Korea, JYPU,

 

 

but despite of her Popularity around people, she's just the same as every teenager. Living simple life and being contented. She might be a Club DJ at night, wild and carefree,

 

but She's also a Music Prodigy, A Representative Pianist in JYPU.

 

 

That is why a lot of people admires her. Living life in Success at a young age. But that's what people sees and the only thing they knew about the Club DJ's story.

 

The Untold Story of Kim Dahyun, A girl who is Quiet and Reserved, Calm and Collected. A Students who aims to reach every thing she wants in life, to reach the goals she ever dreamed of. A Daughter whose purpose is to help and pay back her Mother who did everything and poured every ounces of her for her Daughter.

 

 

A Daughter who never had the chance to live life with a Happy Family, but she thought, that it was better this way, living life with her Mother, away from her Father,But that's the other story of hers that is yet to unfold.

 

"Kim Dahyun!" Dahyun was snapped back from being drown by the drop of music she created, she looked at her right side and found Son Chaeyoung, A Childhood friend of hers who is a er for Music and Arts. Adventurous and quite reckless.

 

 

Dahyun raised her eyebrows in question. She thinks talking is useless especially when the music is too loud for Chaeyoung to hear, Dahyun's also too lazy to ask,

 

And Chaeyoung realized that it was indeed useless to speak, instead of answering back, she pointed her index finger in the corner where tables and seats are, and where the counter is. She followed it with her eyes and found what Chaeyoung meant.

 

 

Minatozaki Sasha, drunk and as Dahyun sees, she's acting stubborn against her Best Friend, Hirai Momo. Shoving Momo's hand away from her and whining with that pout on her lips.

 

Dahyun sighed and shook her head before bringing back her attention on the Turntables as she adjusted it and made the music louder that got the crowd screams in satisfaction, and then she left her spot with Chaeyoung. 

Some people would look at their way as they walked, both of them were popular, some would be gawking and calling them, but they could only flash a polite smile.

 

 

"Do you really need me just to prevent her from drinking and get home?" Dahyun was slightly frowning, she was worried about Sasha, and was also sick seeing her state like that. "That girl" She hissed.

 

Chaeyoung placed her hands on her pocket before sighing. "She only listens to you, Dubs" and it was a matter of fact.

 

 

Dahyun doesn't know why and how, but when she's the one who starts to stop and talk to the Japanese giel, she immediately obliges with a little frown on her face and a whine, and would call Dahyun as "Meanie", "Grumpy", or "Boomer".

 

Minatozaki Sasha, a sweetheart of JYPU. Popular with everyone. Loved by many and so does hate. She's kind, playful, and friendly, and that often leads the Japanese Sweetheart to some trouble,

 

 

From being catcalled, being surrounded by boys she never gave a damn (and would sometimes be in trouble), and the popular "Third Party" issue about her. But don't get her wrong. Sasha's often misunderstood and mistakenly labeled as a flirt and other names that is is overboard to say, but Sasha never tried to correct them as she believes she did nothing wrong to anyone. She's just bubbly and clingy, making her look like she flirts with everyone.

 

And that's the other side of her story. She went from a heartbreak that led her to what she is in this present. 

Sometimes Pathetic, would try to please people just to feel loved and cared. A girl who seeks for affection and attention, and for Sasha what happened to her years ago was the deepest pain she ever got,

 

 

But that's her Untold Story that is yet to unfold.

 

Kim Dahyun and Minatozaki Sasha are extremely opposite, and that's for sure. They're also from different circle of friends. Both were strangers when they were freshmen, both have their own reputations inside JYPU, not until both of them came across the 0000 Club, the place wasn't that quiet popular before,

 

 

The Club where Sasha was almost harassed by some random guys inside the club, and that was also the time where Dahyun was hired as a Club DJ, and as a normal citizen would do if they encounter such moment. Dahyun tried to call the guards to prevent them from doing something to the poor drunk girl,

 

and after that, Sana never stopped pestering Kim Dahyun, especially when she found out that they're in the same University. It was only flirting at first (at least that's Sasha attempted to but failed.) It wasn't that Dahyun rejected the Japanese girl or never really had any interest, they just realized that they grew fond of each other, enjoying the bond together, and so as their circle of friends.

 

 

They both decided that maybe it's better to remain as Friends, but no one could ever deny the tension they have for each other, the secret glances, the unspoken words and the comfort on each others' presence, even their friends noticed it but never dared to comment. Maybe because they're trying to hold it back, But what's holding them back?

 

That's their story that is yet to unfold.

 

 

Finally reaching their table, Momo noticed them first and sighed in relief as soon as she spotted Chaeyoung and Dahyun.

 

"Great timing. I was about to smack this idiot to bring her back to her senses" Momo grumbled and Sana clearly heard her but can't quite understand out of drunkenness.

 

Sasha turned to her left and found Dahyun and Chaeyoung, she automatically flashed a lopsided smiled.

 

 

"Hello, babies" Sasha giggled, and Dahyun could only playfully roll her eyes while Chaeyoung snorted. "Fancy seeing you here".

 

"Uhuh? How about you go home and take a rest now?" Dahyun straightforwardly said with crossed arms, seriously staring at Sasha, well at least she tried to look firm.

 

 

Sasha immediately reacted with a pout as she starts whining. "What?" She gasped, eyes were half open. "But, Dahyun....we haven't had a drink with you. You were stuck on your spot with those neon keyboards and that spinning plate that you didn't had the chance to join us here" Sasha frowned and propped her elbow on the table, leaning her face on her hand as she stared at Dahyun. Momo snorted while Chaeyoung laughed loudly.

 

 

"Yeah, it's my job to be stuck with those neon keyboards and spinning plate, Sasha" Dahyun shook her head in amusement. Neon keyboards and a spinning plate?....what the actual .

 

Sasha pat the seat beside her. "Come on. Have a drink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter