Another Saturday

Minatozaki: The Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The Loud cheer invaded the whole club as soon as Dahyun changed the music into a more upbeat and fast one, hyping the crowd dancing in the center.

Dahyun was bobbing her head with the music, smirking as she watched how the crowd enjoyed it.

It's already Saturday, a late night to enjoy.

As usual, the 0000 Club is crowded, full of teenagers enjoying their weekend like there's no tomorrow. Wasted and Crazy.

Dahyun's friends were also present, except Sasha.

Momo told her that Sasha's family arrived from Italy and had dinner together with them.
 

But Sasha's absence is too obvious for Dahyun, maybe because the DJ is too used of how Sasha keeps annoying her while she's at work.

"Hey, Dahyun" A familiar girl approached Dahyun near where she's standing with her turntable and speakers.

Dahyun smiled at her. "Hey, Somi. It's nice seeing you here again" she stated and placed her head phone around her neck.

Somi's smile widened. "Of course, I won't let this great night pass by, especially here in this club where you're at" she sent a wink, and it's enough for Dahyun to know that the foreign blooded girl is flirting.

They met almost a month ago, obviously, they talked, and maybe...almost made out, not until Sasha barged in the Club's restroom accidentally, and after that, Somi excused herself, clearly embarrassed.

"So, how about you give us a minute? Assis me to the restroom" Somi added, tilted her head and flashed a smirk.

And Dahyun was thinking for a moment,

Now she remembered how Kyulkyung stopped talking and seeing her, after she came back with her ex-boyfriend, again.

It's always like that,

Kyulkyung and her boyfriend would break up, then she would show up to Dahyun,

And if they get back together again, she disappears and leaves Dahyun behind.
 

Dahyun took a deep breath and smiled, she looked at Kang Seulgi, an intern, Djing with her. "How bout you do what I taught you?" And Seulgi immediately let out a big smile, excited to do it.
 

And in that, Dahyun left her spot with Somi,
 

And Chaeyoung could only chuckle, watching her best friend slowly disappearing from her sight.
 

"Thank God Sasha's not here" Momo spoke, also eyeing the two heading to the restroom.

Chaeyoung looked at Momo. "Why is that?" Eyebrows raised.
 

Momo chuckled and shrugged her shoulders. "Or she would barge in on them again" and her attention went back to Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

Chaeyoung was confused for a second, and looked at her Girlfriend who just giggled. "What does that even mean?" She asked her Girlfriend with a little frown.

Mina giggled. "Well, Sasha accidentally barged in while Dahyun's with that girl" Mina let out a chuckle.

Chaeyoung shook her head in amusement. "Accidentally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter