Questions

Minatozaki: The Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the way to her home, riding her bike,

 

Dahyun spent her ride thinking about the same incidents of seeing someone that resembles Sasha.

 

 

It's just so weird.

 

Like really, she's starting to think that there might be something wrong about her,

 

 

Or maybe because she keeps thinking about the Japanese Cheerleader.

 

Dahyun snorted.

 

 

Why would she even think about the certain Japanese? They're friends, that's all.

 

Maybe it'd just her curiosity. Seeing someone that resembles Sasha, almost identical is weird and amusing.

 

 

They look familiar but at the same time, unfamiliar.

 

Dahyun couldn't just point it out.

 

 

She should stop thinking about it tho.

 

Now she blames her lack of sleep, the tiring nights. It keeps her mind overthinking, active on thinking useless and unnecessary things. It's just.....nonsense.

 

 

Dahyun continued to pedal, noticing that she's almost on her way home as she sees the familiar and homey vibe of her Village.

 

Kim Dahyun's living a normal life with her medal. In a simple yet lovely house. Her Mother owns a small bakery shop near their place, and Dahyun is proud to say that her Mother's baked goods are to die for, that's what their neighbors claims.

 

 

That's what her Mother does for a living, to support both of them, and Dahyun part-timing on the 0000 Club, to lessen her Mother's worries and her College finances.

 

Dahyun's phone vibrated, her eyebrows furrowed.

 

 

Just who is it texting her again?

 

She slowed her pedals and pulled the break.

 

 

She used both her feet to balance her bike, and used her other hand to hold the handle bar while her free hand took the phone.

 

Oh God, She could just ignore the vibrating phone and take a look at it after she gets home, but something's telling her that it might be important.

 

 

She saw her mother's message, and her face frowned as soon as she saw a glimpse of the unfinished text.

 

'Don't come home ye....'

 

 

She immediately opened her phone to look at the full text message. Her heart starts to oddly beating fast.

 

Her breath almost hitched as soon as she read the text message.

 

 

'Don't come home yet. He is here. And don't reply'

 

Dahyun's grip on her phone tightened, her jaw clenched.

 

 

Dahyun could already tell what her Mother meant to say,

 

but she couldn't help the feeling mad.

 

Dahyun took a deeply inhaled before exhaling a shaky breath.

 

 

She badly wants to reply her Mother and ask her if she's going to be okay. She couldn't just leave her Mother alone with that Man. Dahyun deeply despise him, more than anything in this world,

 

So she starts to pedal her bike again. She wants to make sure that her Mother will be okay,

 

 

Until Dahyun stopped near their home, hiding behind one of her Neighbor's house.

 

She spotted a Familiar Black Car parked outside their house, and a guy in a suit standing beside the Black Car.

 

 

Dahyun could already feel the anger building up on her. Her hands forming on a fist as she tried to tear up because of her anger.

 

How dare he show up again?

 

 

How dare he could just easily show up like that as if nothing's wrong with them?

 

After everything he have done? How could he?

 

 

How could you, Father?

 

--------------------------------

 

 

Chou Tzuyu is a lone wolf, someone who is not very social with other people.

 

There's no lie that Chou Tzuyu is one of those Popular Girls in her University, but she would never admit that.

 

 

There's nothing wrong with popularity, but she never wanted a lot of attention, especially attentions that she never asked for.

 

Some people easily gets attracted to fame and wealth, but Tzuyu's never been one of them.

 

 

She also knows that some people who interacts her were only interacting her because she's Chou Tzuyu the Taiwanese Cheerleader, A Beautiful Mystery, that's what people says.

 

She has trust issues, it's not because something happened on her past, it's just that, she sees bulls when she sees one. She's not easy to trick to. She can read people, and that is her advantage. She would rather talk to her dog than talk to people who has ill intention towards her, but she never also acted High and Mighty. She's just there, in her University, existing.

 

 

That's why people misunderstood her. Telling how she acts so arrogant and rude,even though she's far from that. She only has a few friends that could be trusted, and one of them is the Japanese girl she met two years ago, from an even she attended with her parents,

 

It was like meeting her was one of the best thing happened to Tzuyu.

 

 

Meeting Nana was one of the best people she met.

 

They're quiet similar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter