Catching feelings?

Minatozaki: The Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Dahyun:

I'm already here inside



 

Nana smile as she read the text. Dahyun did took the promise to accompany her in the bookstore where they first met. 



 

No one really planned this but Nana kept talking about wanting to visit the bookstore once again, and so Dahyun offered to accompany her after her work at the club.
 

Nana was more than thankful and trusted Dahyun enough that she decided to go out once again with the company of the Minatozaki's driver, Mr. Lim.










 

Mr. Lim drops her off at quiet street, not far from where the bookstore was. There were only few people walking down the main street. They paid her no attention. A good sign.




 

"Please be careful, Young Lady" Said Mr. Lim and watched her fix her black hoodie jacket, adjusting her glasses and her facemask.





 

"I will. I promise you. Dahyun is a good person, Mr. Lim" she tried to reassure him who obviously looks worried.

 

Mr. Lim firmly nodded. "I believe you. I'll be right here"

 

"Thank you" And Nana left the car, walking towards the bookstore

 

---------------
 

"She just wanted some company. Stop making assumptions" Dahyun grumbled at Jieun. 




 

They're in the counter inside the bookstore. Dahyun was waiting for Nana to arrive, and she was also there incase Nana needed a help to cover herself as Dahyun told Jieun that it's Sasha who she's with knowing that Jieun does not have any clue at all.





 

Jieun laughs at her, but then stopped when she noticed someone approaching the door. "Isn't that your Girlfriend?" She nonchalantly asks, and Dahyun followed her line of vision.



 

"I told you she's not--"



 

"Whatever, Hyun. You know I don't believe on your and bull story"




 

"My what?" Dahyun said in disbelief, brain was contemplating what to do at all. 



 

Should she greet and open the door for Nana? And why is Jieun so annoying right now?



 

"She seems like a rare bird. Kinda confuses me though, it's like she's two different person yet--"



 

"Shut up, Unnie" Dahyun uttered when Nana opened the door, and Gladly, Jieun did shut and greeted the new comer.



 

"Hello, Sasha" Jieun greets with a smile, and it's kinda awkward for Dahyun and Nabna knowing that she isn't really the Sasha that Jieun met before, but Nana none the less bowed at her and shyly smiled.





 

"Meet me at the sci-fi section" Dahyun stated at Nana knowing that the Japanese looks kinda awkward pretending she's her twin. Then as soon as Nana left, Dahyun faced Jieun with a little frown. "Stop giving me that look" she grumbled




 

"Like what?" Jieun played dumb.


 

"Like I am lying to you" she quietly whined




 

"Well, you can't blame me. You never brought a girl here in this place you call sacred. And mind you, you brought her here twice" and wiggled her eyebrows to furthermore tease Dahyun,




 

"I don't know what you're talking about" She glared at the cashier, "I'm leaving you and your insane alone, bye" and left Jieun at the counter to proceed and meet Nana.




 

Jieun just chuckles quietly on Dahyun's attempt to play dumb.


 

-----------------------



 

"I don't know how to thank you" Nana spoke gently as they looked at the books. 



 

"You don't have to, honestly. I am glad I can help in any way" Dahyun replied genuinely. "Also, it's been weeks since the last time I went here. Kinda missed this place.."




 

"I really do see you sometimes here"




 

"Yeah?"





 

"Yeah, since there's only a few people coming here at late hours" and Dahyun agreed, nodding her head.










 

And they went to the other sections of books.








 

"Have you read this?" Dahyun then faced Nana to show the book.


 

"Broken crayons still colors" Nana reads the title, "Oh, I've heard of it. I actually followed the Author's page but never bought one of her books" and she apologetically smiled. 



 

Dahyun chuckled, "I had one of her books before but Chaeyoung borrowed it and never brought back" she grumbled and Nana smiled at that. "I like her motivational quotes.." she was talking about the book.





 

Nana agreed.







 

They've finally finished picking up some books to check and so they sat on the floor, crossed legs, sitting beside each other as they looked at the books they picked.


 

Dahyum was talking about the book she picked and insisting Nana that she should try reading it.




 

Nana moved closer to her, their knees touched and Nana took a peek on the page Dahyun was reading.





 

"The past is meant to teach you and the hard times are meant to strengthen you" Dahyun reads the quote. "Wow, this is actually a strong one" and looked at Nana with a smile, but the latter just stared at the quote for a second,










 

Then Nana flashed a small smile, "I agree.." and then moved away a little to focus back on her books.















 

They enjoy the great atmosphere for a while, just talking about how good the plot was, listening to each other whenever they read something and laughing at some inside jokes Dahyun's saying (talking about a book they already read)








 

"Have you tried reading a romance?" Dahyun suddenly spoke once again after a minute of silence,



 

Nana's attention immediately darted on Dahyun, "Romance?" Dahyun nodded, "I never thought of you as someone reading romance novels" and she tried to hold her grin, not wanting to look lioke she's teasing Dahyun,



 

"Well...I don't, but I tried that one I bought last month" Dahyun shrugged.




 

"I thought you only read sci-fi, mystery and thrillers?" 





 

"Yes, but I just..I don't know? Tried to read one?" Dahyun wasn't sure either why she read that. "And you would like it. You know, take a deep dive and try something else" she was bobbing her eyebrows, hoping to convince the latter.





 

"By taking deep dive, you mean by reading romance?" Nana raised her eyebrows in question.





 

"Yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter