Jeon

Minatozaki: The Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So I've heard he's coming back" Chaeyoung muttered beside her, on a couch

They're in Chaeyoung's house, waiting for the others who will join them as they planned to hang out,

And Dahyun was too early to come, earlier than Chaeyoung's Girlfriend, Mina.

Dahyun stopped from scrolling through ger phone and looked at her best friend.

"Who do you mean?" Dahyun asked in a lo tone, eyebrows furrowed,

Chaeyoung looks so serious watching the Romcom movie on her Television, it doesn't fit at all,

Chaeyoung took the remote beside her and paused the movie,

She looked at Dahyun with all seriousness.

"Jeon Jungkook" Chaeyoung voice was firm, hard, as if saying that name disgusts her.

After hearing the name from Chaeyoung,

Dahyun's grip on her phone tightened, leaning her back on the backrest as she looked straight at the Television.
She looks calm, but really, her eyes tells a different story.

"Are you sure?" Dahyun quietly asked.

Chaeyoung sighed. "Not a hundred percent sure, but..Nayeon-unnie told me that…" Chaeyoung's eyebrows furrowed more. "Maybe it's true"
 

They stared at the paused movie for a moment, thinking, but then Dahyun spoke again.

"Does Sasha know?" Dahyun asked, her voice was hush, as if she's afraid that Sasha would hear her even though the Japanese Cheerleader's not yet present.
 

"Nope...she better not know" Chaeyoung answered.

"But if Jungkook's really coming back, Sasha would definitely see him around the school. It's no use" Dahyun stated and faced her phone again to distract herself.

"Then let's just hope that it's just a rumor…" Chaeyoung paused for a second. "Or I will beat his mothering . He already made Sasha's life miserable like him, and now that she moved on, he's coming back" Chaeyoung scoffed. "ing " the younger Korean couldn't help but spit her anger,

She would never forget how Sasha became a mess after everything that Jungkook have done.

She would never.

Dahyun sighed, it was shaky, trying to control the anger building up on her. "He better not show up".

Then they heard a knock and followef by laughs and loud talking,

Chaeyoung stood up. "They're already here, let's just act that we didn't talk about it, and uh…" she looked at Dahyun aith hesitance. "Don't tell Nayeon that I told you"

Dahyun's eyebrows raised.

So they're also trying to hide this from her?

"What? So I'm not supposed to know that?" She asked in disbelief.

Chaeyoung shook her head. "No, not like that. Nayeon-unnie told me not to tell the others yet" she looked at Dahyun apologetically.

"So who possibly knows about that? Other than Nayeon-unnie?"

Another louder knock

"Just you, me, and Jeongyeon-unnie, I can't really tell Mina since they're------"

"YAH SON CHAEYOUNG!" A loud voice of Im Nayeon was heard outside her house.
"YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD REASON WHY YOU'RE NOT YET OPENING THIS DAMN DOOR!" Nayeon added.

Chaeyoung immediately ran through the door while cursing under her breath.

Dahyun shut her eyes for a second before letting out a sigh.

Jeon Jungkook, how shameful are you to even come back…..

"Oh wow, look who's already here" Jeongyeon cheekily stated as soon as she saw Dahyun. "Too excited to see us? Never thought of you as a clingy one" She wiggled her eyebrows and before Dahyun could even speak, shejumped on the Younger Korean like they're on some sort of wrestling.

Dahyun tried to push her away but Nayeon joined in and jumped on the two, poorly squeezing Dahyun against the couch.

"F-uck. Yah! Get off me!" Dahyun shouted and asked for a help.

Mina sighed and shook her head, a soft smile on her face. "Ah kids".

"Where are the others?" Chaeyoung asked after getting out of the kitchen.

"They're on their way"

-------------

"I had fun" Dahyun spoke after she bid a goodbye at her friends,

Now she's outsid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter