Nice to meet you again

Minatozaki: The Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don’t let what happened last Saturday take up too much of today, Dahyun" 

That's what Jeongyeon said to her as  they're heading through Minatozaki's House using Jeongyeon's car.

They offered her a ride since her car is still on a repair. Now she's sitting alone in the passenger seat while Jeongyeon's driving and Nayeon's beside her.

They've been talking about that Saturday when Dahyun caught the twins, and Nayeon didn't even stop talking about how crazy that was, saying it's never a coincidence at all, that it's meant to happen. Jeongyeon and Dahyun could only snort at how Nayeon's mind works.
 

They've already talked about it, all of her friends when they were gathering last night in Momo's house, except of course of Nana.

Dahyun's about to meet the Japanese girl in their way, and she was actually a little nervous, and maybe feeling awkward because of their weird encounter, but she also know that she was sorry about that, and that Dahyun's sorry for the unintentional fear she gave to Nana.

She hopes that the night will be as smooth as she expected it to be.




 

"You looked like you're about to throw up" Jeongyeon joked as she took a glimpse of Dahyun through the rear view mirror, and Nayeon laughed, not helping the younger Korean at all.
 

"Shut up" Dahyun grumbled and looked at the window.
 

Jeongyeon chuckled. "Don't worry. I know you're still feeling guilty about the incident when you shouldn't actually, that was all coincidence" she stated.
 

"You already said that, unnie" Dahyun flashed a small smile. "But thanks, I'm just...worried" she added.
 

"Worried about? She might not like you?" It was Nayeon who asked, but she was facing her small mirror, fixing her make up, Jeongyeon's eyes rolled at that.
 

"Kinda" Dahyun awkwardly chuckled. She isn't actually someone who easily gets awkward or nervous, because she doesn't actually care much about things that worries her, and despite of being reserved and quiet at times, she actually gets well with everyone, and that's what admirable about Dahyun.
 

"Relax, Kim" Nayeon flashed a smile. "I bet you would get along so well, I even think that you have a lot of similarities, and not to mention" she faced Dahyun with a toothy smile. "You two are book addicts or something like that" she scrunched her nose and the other two chuckled at her.

 

"You mean bookworms" Jeongyeon snorted as she stated that. "Oh, we're almost there" she added as soon as she saw the blue gate of the Minatozakis.
 

Dahyun sighed and leaned her stiff back on the seat. 
 

Right, she should relax, it's not like she'll be meeting the whole Minatozaki Clan. It's just Sasha's twin and nothing much more, and tha fact that all there friends will be there, she shouldn't be nervous at all.

She chuckled to herself and shook her head before texting Sasha.

'We're already here' 6:11 pm



 

And it didn't took a minute for Sasha to reply.

'Cool, we're all waiting for you guys. Everyone's here. See you, Dahyunie' 6:11 pm
 

A smile slowly creeps on her face before shutting her phone off and looked at the window.








 

They finally got in the Minatozaki Residence, and she watched the beautiful place that she sure is that everything around here is expensive.

 

There are statues, a big garden, a small park and other things that were great to spend at, and she also spot a fountain in a garden. Damn expensive place.
 

"Finally" Nayeon exclaimed excitedly before opening the car door, and there was some people outside. Probably workers of the Minatozaki.





 

"They're waiting inside, Misses" A guy un a suit informed and lead them inside.



 

Dahyun could only looked in awe as soon as they entered the house. 

Do they even call this a house? ,she thought

 

-----------------------



 

"You look absolutely perfect in that dress!" Sasha greeted Nayeon with a hug.
 

"Oh shush, I always look good at everything" Nayeon confidently stated that her Girlfriend snorted, showing a disgust on her face.



 

"Hi" Dahyun greeted as soon as she met Sasha's eyes. The latter beamed and held Dahyun's hands.


 

"Finally, so how is it?" Sasha excitedly uttered, talking about the place.
 

"Very expensive" Dahyun stated with a grin and Sasha giggled at that.
 

"Told you, our place isn't intimidating at all. You just imagined this as some sort of a haunted house" Sasha teased and dragged her to their friends.
 

"I did not" Dahyun protested. "Well, I mean, I did picture this as a big one with a lot of guys in a suit" Dahyun admitted with a shrug, and Sasha looked at her in amusement, but then giggled.



 

"Thought you guys were stranded" Momo jests, food on her hand. " What took you so long?"
 

"Nayeon/unnie" both Jeongyeon and Dahyun answered. Their friends snorted. As expected from Im Nayeon.

 

"We'll at least y'all are finally here" Jihyo added.


 

"What? You're here?" Nayeon asked in disbelief seeing Jihyo's presence.



 

"Nah, just her picture" Chaeyoung joined, arm placed on Dahyun's shoulder as they were talking about something.





 

"I'm sorry, okay? Haven't seen you for a while, Miss Pres" Nayeon defended and slumped herself on a couch as if she owns it.
 

Dahyun looked around, the guards and maids weren't present as they gave them their privacy, and she's still amazed by how beautiful the house is, but she shouldn't be surprised at all, after all, It's a Minatozaki we're talking about. One of the most influential family in both Japan and Korea.



 

"Looking for the two point o?" Chaeyoung suddenly asked.
 

Dahyun frowned a little at that. "Two point o? What?" She asked in confusion, and Chaeyoung shook her head with a grin.


 

"You know, Nana? Sasha's twin" and she rolled her eyes as if  what she said was already obvious.



 

Dahyun only chuckled, but as soon as her eyes landed upstairs, she saw a figure walking down, wearing a casual clothes, in a low ponytail hair and glasses. If it wasn't for the clothes, Dahyun would probably think that it was Sasha, but Sasha was just there beside Dahyun, also looking at her sister, greeting her.



 

Dahyun was suddenly silent, don't really know what to do or act, she's still observing how Nana interacts with them, but she was natural like she's been used to them, of course, she already know them except her.




 

She could also see that Nana would steal a glance at her. Both might be thinking of how to approach each other, unless someone pushes or initiates.

 

--------------


 

They've been already starting the small gathering, with expensive wine and food, and already starting a movie marathon, in Sasha's bigass living room.


 

But neither of Nana and Dahyun did move to talk or introduce each other, they were just like…. existing. Showing small smiles when their eye meets, and that's all.


 

Their friends didn't do something either, all of them doesn't want to pressure the two, knowing that it's still a little awkward, at least for the two. It's almost funny.



 

Chaeyoung nudged on Dahyun's side and that did succeed on taking Dahyun's attention from the movie. "What?"
 

They're sitting on the floor beside each other, on the other side of Chaeyoung was Mina, while on Dahyun's was Momo,

The others were on the couch, with Sasha and Nana sitting beside each other, Nayeon and Jeongyeon, and Jihyo on the single couch.




 

"Both of you are lone wolves" Chaeyoung stated, reminding Dahyun how she's not such a social butterfly. "It's either you talk to her or she talks to you. How would you even be friends with her when you're not doing anything" Chaeyoung whispered in a grumble.


 

Dahyun sighed. "I know, I'm trying but I don't want to make her uncomfortable" Dahyun mumbled and brought her eyes back to the movie, a little frown on her face.
 

Chaeyoung sighed and shook her head.

"I'll just get some wine" someone uttered, and Dahyun guessed that it was from Nana, and when she looked up, she was right to see Nana already walking out the living room. She didn't even bother to call someone to get it or maybe it was her r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter