It starts to get weirder

Minatozaki: The Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun stopped from biking when her phone that was placed on her jean pocket vibrated.

 

She stopped on the corner of the street to take her phone out, thinking that it could be her Mother,

 

 

but then she chuckled as soon as she saw who popped up on her phone screen.

 

It's Chaeyoung.

 

Just what does this midget need..

 

 

She read the message, and she almost rolled her eyes. It was nothing important.

 

'You wanna hang out with us? We're on Mina's. I'm with the annoying couple'

 

 

and under the message is a photo of Mina and Chaeyoung normally smiling at the camera while Jeongyeon and Nayeon's doing some ugly faces. Jesus Christ. Aren't they older than Mina and Chaeyoung?

 

Dahyun replied with a 'Not today. Gotta do some things, and I would rather be alone than fifth wheeling.'

 

 

And she immediately received a reply. 'Friendship cancelled. We could just date you if you want to, if you're open for it'

 

Dahyun snorted at that, she was about to reply again but then Chaeyoung added another reply.

 

 

'Just kidding. Just text us whenever you're free, busy woman'

 

Dahyun shook her head in amusement and put back her phone on her pocket.

 

 

But as she readied her bike again,

 

Dahyun's face frowned as she saw a glimpse of a familiar figure walking through a restaurant with another person she recognized.

 

 

Wait what?

 

Dahyun's eyes followed the two figures walking through a Restaurant, talking and laughing.

 

 

It's too impossible to not recognize the girl,

 

Dahyun is sure that the girl she's seeing walking right now is Sasha, but oddly, Sasha's not wearing any fancy clothes. She's wearing a plain white shirt, faded jeans, and a black cap.

 

 

She's like Sasha but not totally Sasha. Maybe because half of her face is hidden by the black cap.

 

Wasn't she with Momo awhile ago?

 

 

Dahyun was confused, and if that it is Sasha she's seeing right now, wasn't she too fast to dress up? That's impossible. Sasha's so slow at everything except punching some lines.

 

And what confuses her more is the fact that Sasha's with her co-cheerleader, Chou Tzuyu.

 

 

It's odd to see them together, really.

 

As far as Dahyun knows, Tzuyu and Sasha's never been close despite being in a Cheerleading team. They're quite opposite. Sasha's a social butterfly, an extroverted and loud, while Tzuyu's quiet and reserved,

 

 

But no way, they can't be together.

 

Chaeyoung once told her that Tzuyu doesn't really like talking with Sasha (the fact that Sasha once tried hitting on Tzuyu, obviously failed),

 

 

Unless....Tzuyu has changed her perspective towards the Japanese Cheerleader, and maybe...Tzuyu's her new fling?

 

But Dahyun;s sure as that Sasha's not Tzuyu's type either nor even sure if Tzuyu's gay. Just what the actual is this.

 

 

She couldn't be Sasha...

 

It's just so odd.

 

 

Dahyun's eyes still following the two, waiting for that girl that looks like Sasha to turn her head just to make sure that it really is Minatozaki Sasha. Dahyun's can't clearly see her face because of the cap she's wearing, so she squinted her eyes more.

 

Impossible..

 

 

Dahyun's eyebrows starts to raise as the girl slowly turned her way on Dahyun's direction, her side profile's showing,but then her phone rang, startling Dahyun.

 

Dahyun's eyes instantly averted away from the girl and took her phone. Dahyun's eyebrows squinting in annoyance, thinking it's her best friend again, but as soon as she saw the caller ID, she immediately answered the call.

 

 

'Hey Mom' Dahyun greeted.

 

'Are you on your way, Dahyun? I need you to hurry up because I really am out of flour now' Her mom grumbled, and that got Dahyun chuckling,

 

 

'Sure. I'm on my way to the grocery store' Dahyun's eyes went back to where she saw the girls,

 

but they're already gone.....

 

 

'Good. See you later, dear. Get home safely' and then, her mother ended the call.

 

Dahyun sighed deeply. What a great ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter