The Hidden Minatozaki

Minatozaki: The Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sasha just arrived, and the guard was obviously surprised to see her early, so as the maids as soon as she entered their house. They were too used of seeing Sasha arriving late, so it's new to them, and they know there could be something going on, but they did not pry at all.
 

"Young Lady, you're early. Your class already ended?" Said Mrs. Song, a Maid of the Minatozakis for almost thirty years. Trusted and Kind.
 

"Yes, Nanny" Sasha lied, and looked at their second floor. "Is she here?" Sasha asked, she has no time to waste

 

The confusion and concern was clearly written on the Maid's face but none the less answered. "Yes, Young Lady. She's in her room"

Sasha nodded. "Thank you. I'll just go upstairs" She gave her a small smile before walking upstairs.

"Do you want me to prepare some food, Young Lady?" The Maid added but Sasha shook her head in polite.

"I'm still full, but thanks".

And after that, she proceeds to head straight to the latter's room.

She hesitated for a second, but she needs to talk to her, again,

Because she promised to Sasha, but she failed to keep it, and it upsets her.

Sasha knocked twice, she could hear some footsteps coming near the door, so she slightly stepped back,
 

It didn't take long for the door to open, revealing a girl same age as Sasha's, same height and posture,

And same face as the Japanese Cheerleader
 

The only thing that could identify their differences is the fact the girl was wearing her Pajama clothes, hair in a messy bun, glasses on, book on hand, and a pair of surprised eyes.
 

"Oh" the latter muttered as soon as she saw Sasha. "Hey, you're early? Something wrong?" The latter added in concern, her voice is as similars to Sasha, but she's more quiet and soft spoken.
 

It almost like they're looking in a mirror.

Surreal and amazing.
 

Of course, they're twins,

An Identical Twins.
 

Sasha sighed. "You probably know why I'm here, at least knows some hints" she carefully stated, and the latter's face immediately turned into worry,

She already have some hints.

"I thought we're not going to hide anything from each other, Nana?" Sasha's voice were a little upset, and she has the right to be upset,

Because again, Nana's keeping secrets from her….
 

"I can explain" Nana spoke quietly, her eyes apologetic.
 

Nana opened her door wide to let Sasha in inside her room.

Maybe it was really bad to hide it from her twin sister, she thought nothing would happen that Saturday night,

And she was absolutely wrong….
 

She just bumped into someone who happens to know her twin sister, Sasha.
 

She was almost caught, but thank God that the girl did not chase her or she will be definitely doomed.
 

-------------

"Hey, Dahyun"
 

The Korean Music Prodigy stopped from walking down the parking lot and  immediately turned around and found  Kyulkyung behind her, just two feet apart.

Dahyun automatically let out a smile. "Hey there, Pinky" she greeted back calling the girl's nickname.

Kyulkyung took a deep breath before walking closer. "Yesterday…" she smiled apologetically. "I'm so sorry---"

"No, it's fine" Dahyun chuckled lightly. "I understand, you have some important things to do, no biggie".
 

Kyulkyung flashed a smile of relief. "Thanks, I really wanted to go out with you yesterday, but there was an emergency".
 

"I see, but hey, there's still a lot of time to go out" Dahyun cheered the girl up. "Just call or text me whenever you want".
 

"As expected, I could always count on you. Thanks for understanding" Kyulkyung looked at her wrist watch, noticing that her ride might be already waiting outside. "I...I guess I need to go now. See you, Dahyun" and before Dahyun could even respond, Kyulkyung leaned in to kiss on her cheek, pulling away with a big smile.
 

"Yeah...see you" Dahyun absentmindedly said, and watched Kyulkyung walking away.
 

Well damn, Dahyun shouldn't be that surprise at all. 

Kyulkyung's really good at surprising people. 

Unpredictable, but cute.
 

"Oh look at that" Chaeyoung suddenly appeared with a teasing smirk, Dahyun could only roll her eyes playfully,
 

Heck, Why does Chaeyoung need to witness that.

Chaeyoung made a kissing sound and Dahyun lightly slapped the latter's mouth to stop. "Are you going with us? We're going in Jeong's" Chaeyoung changed the topic, her real reason why she approached Dahyun.
 

"Just to play video games again? You know I at that" Dahyun snorted, remembering how Chaeyoung and Jeoogyeon won't stop mocking her skills on playing video games.

"You at everything, it's nothing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter