Who is Who

Minatozaki: The Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"So, you finally talked to her?" Momo greeted Sasha as soon as she entered the classroom, sitting next to her best friend.
 

Sasha nodded, looking around before she faced Momo. "And she did"
 

Their was an obvious surprise on Momo's face. "She did? Well... that's unexpected yet expected" she shrugged, lightly frowning as she registered what she just said.
 

Sasha chuckled. "I mean, she did it before, and we didn't just expect she'd do it again" she shrugged too. "But we're good now, everything's fine. We talked." she flashed a reassuring smile and Momo nodded.
 

"That's great. Does anyone knows she snuck out?" Momo asked in concern, after all, she's also a best friend of Nana.

 

"Gladly, it's only Nanny Soomin, but she chose not to meddle at all"

 

Momo nodded again before averting her gaze when the professor came. "Tell her I'm gonna hang out with her in your house".

 

Sasha's eyebrows raised. "Just the two of you?" She gave Momo a 'seriously' look and Momo chuckled.

 

"Of course you're in, Clingy. We could also invite the girls----"

 

"Ummm, that would be a difficult idea?" She interrupted Momo.
 

"Oh right" Momo realized it. "I almost forgot. Those two would find it out".

 

"Uhuh, knowing that Chaeyoung is Mina's Girlfriend now, and Dahyun is her best friend" Sasha quietly stated.

 

Momo sighed. "Well damn, that . I missed hanging out with her, but right, they would be suspicious that we didn't invite them" she leaned her back on her chair. "Maybe not now, huh?" She took a glance on Sasha again,

 

And Sasha nodded, a hint of disappointment as she sighed.
 

They really wanna hang out with Nana, it's been a long time, but they all know that the only place they could hang out is in their residence. Where it is safe for the twin,
 

And the thing that Chaeyoung and Dahyun doesn't know anything about Sasha's twin, they would literally freak out if they meet another Sasha.
 

It was also surprising that people didn't bother ask why Sasha's not allowed to throw a party in her own house,

Maybe they thought that Sasha has a very strict parents, which is actually true, but the real reason was that, the people would find out their secret. A very risky decision.
 

Dahyun and Chaeyoung weren't questioning either, they haven't even meet Sasha's parents.

 

Only few people had visited their home, stepping inside their residence.

 

Only her close friends. Only the trusted people.
 

Not even her relatives.

 

------------------
 

Dahyun groaned and slumped herself on her seat.
 

"Calculus " she muttered, neverminding the fact that Tzuyu's beside her, writing some notes.

 

It was silent for a moment.
 

Dahyun was staring at the white board while waiting for the professor to come in, he is late. Jeez.
 

But then, Tzuyu suddenly turned her head on Dahyun's direction, wearing an unreadable expression,
 

Like a blank page. A Usual Chou Tzuyu face.

 

Dahyun looked at her in question, even though she was nervous on the inside.
 

She remembered that she just ing meddle herself about Tzuyu and Sasha,
 

And also that part that she just eavesdropped on their conversation. A very stupid thing she did.
 

Does Tzuyu know that I eavesdrop? She probably caught me. Well ….

 

"W-What?" Dahyun is now sitting straight, suddenly feeling some weird tension, or was it just her?

 

"Umm, I just wanna ask you..." Tzuyu started, she suddenly look hesitant, but none the less proceeded to ask. "So….you saw us? Me with…..Sasha?" It was a careful question, so as her tone and eyes,
 

As if Tzuyu fears that she might say something she shouldn't, slip some words that she shouldn't, 

 

or was she just shy that Dahyun caught the two? Dahyun's not sure..

 

Dahyun cleared . "W-Well, about that…" she smiled awkwardly at the Cheerleader. "I didn't mean to pry. I was...was just curious" Dahyun answered.

 

Tzuyu stared at her for a moment, still unreadable. She looks like she's reading Dahyun if she's telling the truth. The whole truth.

 

"I'm sorry, I didn't really mean----" but Dahyun was cut off,

 

"It's fine" she gave Dahyun a small smile. "There was no big deal" she shrugged. "Just hanging out with her, but there's nothing more" Tzuyu explained though Dahyun thinks that it's fine not to.

I mean, who is she to interfere?

 

"So uh...like friends? Didn't know you're actually close with her" Dahyun stated, a confusion on her face.

 

"Close?" Tzuyu asked in confusion, looking like it was something she didn't expect.

 

"I mean, well...I saw you two...laughing and talkin--" Dahyun stopped. "I did sound creepy, didn't I?" Dahyun let out an awkward chuckle.
 

This is just so awkward.
 

Tzuyu seems to be thinking, but it didn't took a second for her to let out a chuckle, a small smile on her face.

 

"We're not...that close, but she's okay" Tzuyu shrugged.

 

"Okay?" She asked in curiosity.

 

Tzuyu averted her gaze. "I mean, she's fine. We just..we don't get well" She shrugged again, awkwardly.

 

Dahyun nodded.
 

But she was actually in confusion. A big question mark above her head.

 

By looking at the two few days ago, they really do look and act very close..
 

And also the text she received, they seem to get so well.


 

Dahyun shook her head.
 

Here she is again, prying. She should stop, and let the curiosity kill itself.

 

"You seem close with Sasha tho" Tzuyu spoke, now looking at Dahyun again.

 

"Uh..that" Dahyun nodded, a smile on her face. "We are, I guess?" She chuckled.

 

Tzuyu nodded. "So...did you already meet her... parents?" Tzuyu asked.

 

Dahyun looked at Tzuyu in surprise, so she's suddenly interested about the Minatozakis?

 

Dahyins shook her head. "Didn't have the chance to meet them" she pursed her lips. "Sasha said that they're often out of the country".

 

"And their house?" Tzuyu added.

 

Dahyun looked at her in question, she didn't get that.

 

"I mean, have you ever had the chance to visit their residence?" Tzuyu carefully asked, eyes staring directly on Dahyun's mono lidded ones.

 

Dahyun's eyebrows slightly knitted.
 

It's still amusing how Tzuyu's talking about Sasha instead of their subject.
 

Dahyun knows that Tzuyu's more interested on non-living things than talking about people's lives or the people itself,

 

But then again, maybe Tzuyu is interested on the Japanese Cheerleader, and she was just trying to hide it.
 

Who knows?

 

"Nope, I haven't..and actually, I'm afraid to step inside, I've heard her Father's really scary. I would be so intimidated" Dahyun chuckled. 
 

The way their friends portray Sasha's Father is already scary. He would look so intimidating. Screaming Power and Authority.

 

"He is" Tzuyu mumbled,

 

But Dahyun didn't catch that up as she was busy imagining what would Mr. Minatozaki look like.


 

"What?" Dahyun asked.


 

Tzuyu was also taken aback but immediately recovered as she shook her head, flashing a small smile. "I said he could be intimidating" She let out a low chuckle. "But I bet he would look like his daughter" the Taiwanese added.

 

Dahyun snorted, too unladylike. "Then he would look like a softie like---I mean, Sasha looks like a puppy" She awkwardly laughed. "You know what I mean? She looks like a child lost somewhere" she reasoned. 
 

She couldn't be the only one who thinks that Sasha looks like a puppy, a baby perhaps.

 

Tzuyu raised her eyebrows, but her small smile still on her face. "Do you…" The Taiwanese voice trailed, eyes reading Dahyun,


 

And Dahyun might have understood what the Taiwanese meant so she already waved her hands as 'dont get me wrong' while shaking her head.

 

"Oh no, no….it's not what you think it is" the Korean let out a chuckle. "I don't see her like that" she stated.

 

"See what?" Tzuyu's eyebrows still raising.

 

"Uh...come on" Dahyun chuckled awkwardly.

Tzuyu's probably teasing her.
 

This whole conversation of them is indeed AWKWARD.
 

"Just kidding" Tzuyu finally gave up, her smile widened, her dimple is showing.

 

"I should be the one asking you that" Dahyun spoke again, a hint of playfulness on her eyes, but Tzuyu immediately shook her head, just like what Dahyun did
 

"She's not my type" she deadass answered 
 

"Reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter