Sudden News

Minatozaki: The Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dahyun and Chaeyoung's been in the coffee shop for an hour now. Both were already tired and eager to get home. Few more editing and they're finished.






 

Chaeyoung shamelessly stretches her arms despite the stares people giving to her, she even yawned, "Dubs, don't you have a work? Are you sure we can finish this now?" There was concern on her voice.






 

Dahyun looked up from her laptop, "Yes, I also have some errands to run"




 

"And? What are you still doing here? You should go now and let me finish that" 




 

Dahyun shook her head to refuse that, "We promised to share this report in half. Also, it's almost done" Dahyun stated.



 

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at that, "It's already five in the afternoon"




 

"What?" Dahyun stopped for a second. She then checked the time. "Oh…"





 

"Now get your up and leave it to me. I'll just chat you as soon as I finish it" Chaeyoung stated, taking Dahyun's laptop, and the Older Korean gave her an are-you-sure-look. "Or do you want me to kick you out?" She added with raised eyebrows.








 

Dahyun picked up her things and chuckled, "I'll see you tomorrow?" Chseyoung gave her a thumbs up and a smile.



 

"Drive safely"

 

--------------------------
 

The person from across the coffee shop watched Dahyun enter her car.






 

He immediately get inside his own car as soon as Dahyun's car drove off,





 

He then followed from behind.


 

----------------------
 

Dahyun just got out fom the store. Miss Irene asked her to buy some thing about the light bulb that starts flickering.







 

But as soon as she went out from the shop,





 

She was met by a man standing just beside her car.




 

Despite the confusion, she starts approaching him, and her steps felt heavy, her jaw clenched, and her grip on the paperbag got tighter.







 

"What are you doing here?" She hardly spoke.







 

"Dahyun, I figured out this is yours. I was hoping to talk-"









 

"Step aside." She stared coldly.









 

Another guy in a suit approached them, he bowed at the both of them. "Mr. Kim, the car is already here"




 

And yes, it was Dahyun's Father. And it's been a long time since she saw him again.









 

Mr. Kim faced her again, "Dahyun, all I'm asking is another chance to talk to you. Let me pay all the things I've done. We were meant to be perfectly imperfect-"









 

"That doesn't excuse how all of you mistreated and disrespected my mother…" She spoke between her teeth, "Especially you, Mr. Kim"









 

"I regretted the way we treated you and your mother, Dahyun. You don't know how much I blamed myself for letting you two leave my place" He added, "I am here to show you that we are sorry"









 

"Your sorry won't restore the trust and forgiveness we gave to you so freely." Dahyun ignored the guard her father's with. She looked away and opened her car door, "I have places to be"











 

"Dahyun" Mr. Kim held her wrist, preventing her from leaving, but the grip wasn't strong, and that got Dahyun shoved it off easily, then she glared at him.








 

"Don't even try stopping me or I'll scream here. I know you don't want to get any attention, Mr. Kim." She saw how Mr. Kim's expression suddenly changed, his was breathing suddenly getting heavier, he looks like he was in a daze. 










 

And before she could get insude her car,









 

The guard suddenly starts panicking and calling his father's attention.







 

As soon as Dahyun looked back, she found her Father already kneeling on the ground, hand gripping on his left chest, and groaning loudly.









 

"M-Miss Kim, call an ambulance! I think he's having a heart attack!"



 

-------------------------



 

Dahyun was pacing back and forth. Her thoughts were messy, she was so unfocused.








 

Everything happened so fast, she didn't even realize that they're already in the hospital until she saw how Mr. Kim was being rushed to the ER.







 

She didn't know he has a heart problem. She didn't know what to do.












 

The guard contacted the Kims to inform them, and he informed Dahyun that they're coming any minute now.








 

She need to leave as soon as possible before they see her here. But she couldn't think properly, she wasn't in her right mind to even do something. She was still in shocked about what happened.








 

Was it my fault?











 

She couldn't even call her mother. No, she can't. She would just get worried and wouls probably come here. It would just worsen the situation. She couldn't let them hurt her mother again.
















 

Then she heard footsteps. Hurried footsteps getting closer and closer to the room. The door opened, and when she looked to the new comers. She saw her half-brother, Kim Taehyung…and his mother.








 

"Dahyun" Taehyung uttered, his face was so worried, she could see the sweat running down his temple.








 

And his mother just walked passed them, she even bumped her shoulder against Dahyun's. On purpose.













 

"I...I should leave" She shakily stated, she didn't even noticed that her body was shaking uncontrollably until Taehyung's hands held her shoulder to calm down.








 

"Hey, you can't leave like this" Taehyung stated. "You're not in the condition to drive"









 

Dahyun removed her brother's hands away from her, turned her back and combed her fingers in an anxiousness. "I need to get out. I...I need to think" and as soon as she turned back to look at Taehyung, 





Please Subscribe to read the full chapter