Avoidance

Minatozaki: The Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hey, Dahyun"




 

Dahyun didn’t need to turn around and see to know the owner of the voice, but Dahyun did turn around and was met by Chou Tzuyu, holding a book for Chemistry class. They're partners again for another reporting, and they decided to meet in the Library.




 

"Hey" Dahyun nodded at Tzuyu and watch her sat down across her. They're in the left corner of the library, away from the other tables. "You came early" and Dahyun brought her attention back to her book, highlighting the important paragraphs.







 

"Yeah, thought we could finish this fast, besides, I have nothing to do for now" Tzuyu stated and opened her book.










 

There was silence. Both being busy to find some informations for their report,


 

But then Tzuyu looked up to look at Dahyun, and the Korean could feel it but chose to ignore it. Tzuyu looks contemplating, like she wants to say something but was hesitating to say it.






 

Weeks ago, Tzuyu found out that Dahyun finally knew about Nana, they've talked of course, and Tzuyu trusted her just like the others, and of course, the Taiwanese admitted that it was Nana that she was with that time Dahyun caught them. 


 

They've been talking how Tzuyu met Nana in one of the gatherings since Tzuyu's parents was one of Mr. Minatozaki's acquaintances, they became close friends. She also found out that Nana has a twin sister when the Japanese talked about it and she fully trusted Tzuyu about that.










 

"How...How is she?" Tzuyu finally spoke, and Dahyun looked up to meet her hesitating eyes. "Nana…...how is she?" She lowly spoke, eyes were sad or maybe Dahyun was just overanalyzing things.






 

"She's fine, and uh, she was actually asking if you're doing fine." And Dahyun stared for a second before finally getting it. Are they ignoring each other?








 

Tzuyu looked away for a second, she seemed to be in deep thought. "Did she really asked about me?" She mumbled, seemed spacing out.







 

"Yeah" Then Dahyun closed her book, slumped herself on the seat, and looked at Tzuyu in concern. "You guys okay? I mean, Nana's been looking for you" and Tzuyu looked back again, a small faint smile on her face.





 

"We…had an argument weeks ago, and it was...actually my fault" Tzuyu seems to be hesitating to open up. She's not used to it, especially if it's not someone she's close with, and then remembered Nana, the only person she could always open up to and talk about her problems. "I told her that, maybe...we shouldn't see each other for a while because of my guilt" she sighed heavily.



 

"Guilt? Of what?" Dahyun asked in all curiosity.




 

"I was the one who's been pushing her to go hang out with me outside despite knowing that it would get her in danger" she propped her elbows above the table and covered her face, clearly upset about herself. "And I'm guilty about that, because she got caught, but luckily it was just you..."




 

"I understand. You were just worried, Tzuyu, and also, I don't think she was mad or upset.." and Tzuyu looked at her. "She's worried about you, probably wanted to see you again" and Dahyun shrugged with a smile, that got the latter to plaster a smile.




 

"You think so?" Her dimples were showing as her smile grew bigger.



 

"Uhuh" and Dahyun chuckled. "You should talk to her" and once again opened her book.






 

"Thank you" Tzuyu mumbled.





 

"For what?" Dahyun took a glance


 

"For telling me…" and she shyly chuckled.



 

"You owe me then" Dahyun jests.



 

"Should I treat you then?" Tzuyu raised her eyebrows playfully, she's now getting more comfortable with the Korean girl, and it's a big improvement knowing that Tzuyu's such a lone wolf.






 

Dahyun was thinking for a second. "Maybe hang out with us?" Tzuyu's eyes were confused. "You know, we'd love to hang out with you. Chaeyoung and the others" and the Taiwanese' eyes glinted. It was surprising for her. She was used being alone, and sometimes Chaeyoung do really invite her to eat with them but she refuses it out of fear of being left out, even with the other students who's trying to befriend her. "So deal?" Dahyun spoke once again, eyes hopeful.





 

"I...I'd like that" Tzuyu flashed a big smile. "Thank you"




 

Dahyun waved her hand mid air to stop the latter from saying thank yous. "No big deal, we'd love to have you around"









 

And so they're back from working for their upcoming report.










 

Dahyun tried so hard to focus but then her mind would drift off somewhere else. Or maybe to someone who has been weirdly avoiding her again. Sasha…





 

After Jungkook showed up, and luckily never showed up again, Sasha's been more distant to her, barely interacts with her and is always busy. Excusing herself and all that. Dahyun doesn't really know the real reason, or maybe she wanted some space after what happened that day, and Dahyun could only understand her, not wanting to ask more questions. 



 

Maybe she needs some time alone..







 

Dahyun wouldn't even deny that she misses how Sasha annoys her. A lot.

 

---------------




 

"So?" Momo raised her eyebrows, arms crossed as she faced Sasha. They're inside the locker room for Cheerleaders. Mina was also present. They're planning to hang out a bit at Myoui's house. The girls were invited by Mr. and Mrs. Myoui along with Chaeyoung, but the young Korean wass still on her class, and so they're here waiting inside the locker room.




 

"So what?" Sasha asked in confusion, changing her clothes into casual after her practice.




 

Mina was leaning on the lockers, facing her phone.





 

"Why are you back with Eunha?" Momo was really looking at her in suspicion. "I thought you guys are done about your...what do you call that, Mina?" Momo looked at the younger Japanese.





 

"Fling" Mina answered.





 

"Yeah fling, so why did I see you again with her this morning? Flirty and disgusting? Why's that?" The Older Japanese statad. Momo's becoming more like Sasha's Mom. Sounds like her.







 

And Sasha laughs nervously, trying to wear her heels so she could avoid Momo's gaze. “What is this? A Police I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter