Should I let this as it should?

Minatozaki: The Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Live for each second without hesitation.

 

Sasha smiled faintly at the quote she saw on twitter before scrolling down,






 

But then she heard a knock outside her room, so she stood up, already knowing who it was.





 

Nana flashed a timid smile, a nervous one, standing outside her door wearing her formal formal dress, same with Sasha's. "Dinner's ready" she quietly spoke, as if both she and Sasha doesn't even wanna be there downstairs.





 

"Why are you the one calling me here when you could've just let Mrs. Song call for me? You're just tiring yourself, Na" Sasha let out a light chuckle before walking out, leaving her phone inside her room. No phone's allowed when they're having their dinner.






 

Nana sighed as they walked in the hallway. "You know I don't wanna be alone with them. I always feel intimidated" And Sasha smiled faintly,





 

Because funnily, why would they even feel intimidated by their own parents? Well they barely spend time with them and talk to them, and when they do, it's always business, always work stuffs, and school stuffs. And both of them never felt their presence as their parents, especially their Father.









 

"Understandable" Sasha mumbled, glancing and flashed a reassuring smile at Nana. "Don't worry, let's just stick together and survive thus dinner" she jests and both of them lightly giggled, afraid that their Father would hear them.







 

Before they could even enter the dining room, Sasha held Nana's house wrist to get her attention. Her twin was a slightly shaking, and it only happens when she's nervous and umcomfortable. 





 

Nana looked at her and flashed a sad smile, but Sasha gave her wrist a little squeeze of encouragement. "Remember what Grandma said? Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye." And Nana's smile widened, remembering how their Grandmother always reminds them of that before she passed away years ago. "And don't forget that it's not only you and the problem. It's you and me against the problems" 






 

"Thank you.." Nana softly spoke and took a deep breathe before they decided to get in and meet their parents.


 

--------------

 

Silence.


 

The Minatozakis were eating in silence. The Heavy tension was surrounding them and it's getting thicker and thicker. It's suffocating.






 

The twins would steal glances at each other. Reassuring each other that everything's fine. Was it?







 

Then utensils was placed on the either side of the plate. Sasha stopped from eatinfo as she looked up to see her Father looking at Nana.






 

"We've talked to the Kims" He stated and Sasha saw how Nana stiffened at that. Their mother, too, stopped and looked at Nana in concern. "And they wanted to meet you. We already scheduled a dinner gathering for you, so you better prepare" It was so formal, as if he wasn't even talking to his Daughter.





 

Sasha was heavily breathing, clenching on her spoon as she looked at Nana in worry.






 

Nana finally looked up, hurt on her eyes. "But Father--"






 

"If that's another refusal, I'm not taking it. You know your responsibilities. Don't act like we have never talked about this" He firmly stated, eyes cold as he looked at her.






 

"Honey, We're just going to introduce you to the Kims." Their Mother spoke, trying to reassure Nana.







 

"We all know it won't be just a gathering. We've talked about this. And besides, Mr.Kim's Son is successful, ambitious, intelligent, and well-mannered" His Father stated. "A potential partner for you"





 

"Father.." but Sasha stopped when her Father looked at her.






 

"Don't ever tolerate your sister to refuse this big offer." He firmly stated and Sasha could only look down.






 

"I apologize, Father" Sasha mumbled.






 

"And you" He looked back at Nana. "You are the next Alpha of the third Generation. Don't even talk about how you don't want to be tied with anyone again. You are obligated and this is your duty. You must be married sooner, or those greedy relatives of yours would steal your position. You know how our situation is, they're ready to end anyone just to get your position." He talked about his experience when he was chosen to run their clan.







 

"I...I understand, Father" Nana's voice almost cracked, it was harder to swallow, she didn't know that this would happen sooner. She thought she could still escape this reality, but maybe it was too late for her.






 

Sasha on the other hand was on the verge of tearing up. She couldn't do anything to help her sister. She too, is powerless. Words of encouragement won't help them either. It is painful to be trapped in this reality. Reality that their fate has already been planned by their parents.





 

"You didn’t come this far to only come this far" Their Father once again spoke. "If you don't want to suffer in the near future, follow what we wanted, it's for the best. You know how our situation is." He took a deep breathe before he continued. "We both know they want us dead. Having an ally that could protect us, who has a lot of connections is the only way we could survive. If you think that this is a selfish decision, remind yourself that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter