Chapter 4 - Smile

Breaking Point
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following days was hectic for the group. They're either always at the company practicing all day or shooting for their music video. Being busy slightly help Shuhua reducing her time thinking about her girlfriend and their set up. Sure, she's not really fine unlike what she wants everybody to think she is. She will cry herself to sleep everytime she's not sleeping with Soojin. Every day she would saw her girlfriend busy with her phone texting Hui. But everytime Soojin kisses her, she will return to being a lovesick martyr puppy that she is. She should be fine. She really understand that Soojin is scared to her father and she's also aware that Korea doesn't accept someone like them. So she 's just accepting everything her girlfriend can give her even being an option to the latter. 


Yuqi, her bestfriend, seems to feel that something was off about Shuhua, yes she can see the maknae smiling and laughing all the time, but the familiar shine on her eyes are missing. She cannot pin point the exact reason but she said to herself she will talk to Shuhua and be there if something's really bothering the youngest. 


~~~~

Their practice for the day was done and the girls are now preparing to leave the company. Shuhua made her way to Soojin and tries to hug the older. Soojin on the other hand, wants to be hugged by Shuhua alsp, but because of her 'tsundere' image she slightly push Shuhua resulting for the others to laugh at the maknae. 


"Poor Shu, Soojin unnie will never accept your love" Yuqi said teasingly to Shuhua which earned a glare from the maknae who is now a meter away from Soojin. 


"I know Yuqi so shut your mouth" Shuhua said with deep voice which caused Yuqi to shut thight. Normally, Shuhua will rode Yuqi's joke but surprisingly the maknae seemed slightly serious nowadays. 


"Don't worry Shu, unnie will give you love" Suddenly, a running Miyeon said trying to lessen the tension in the room. Now, it is Soojin's time to secretly glare at the oldest, a gesture that Soyeon saw. 'Something's up, I need to know' she thought to herself while observing the behaviours of her members. As the leader, she should know if there's something happening with the membera that can affect the group. 


"Yah! Unnie I swear if you come near me I'll bite you" Shuhua said changing from being cold to playful again. But Miyeon didn't care about what Shuhua said instead she runs in a slow motion with open arms to capture Shuhua but before she can hug the maknae, Soojin already encircle Shuhua into a loose hug causing e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter