Chapter 15.2 - Chance

Breaking Point
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That you have move on from me" Soojin said, alcohol took over her nervousness and brought out every courage on her. 


"Mmmhhhhh...." Shuhua hums, contemplating if she'll answer the older's question or not. 


"Forget it. I don't care if you already moved on from me. I'll make you mine again Shuhua. Mark my words, you'll fall for me again" Soojin said before giving Shuhua's forehead a peck earning cheers from the other girls and a gasps from the maknae. 


"Go Unnie!!! Bravery at its finest!" Yuqi shouted while clapping like a seal earning a slight smile from Soojin.


"Isn't it unfair Soojin unnie?" Shuhua suddenly ask after composing herself from the olders kiss, making Soojin to look at her with furrowed brows. 


"What's unfair Shu?" she ask, confused about the question. The other girls listen to their conversation intently, wanting to get informations as much as possible. 


"I've done everything I can just to forget you then you'll suddenly asked me to love you again? It's unfair unnie" Shuhua said looking softly at the older's eyes. 


"Is it fair to leave me alone Shu? We both did wrong and now I'm ready to make them right. Just please give me a chance. One last chance and I promise, I'll not waste it" Soojin said practically begging the maknae, who just sigh deeply. 


"Okay. Last chance but don't expect too much. I am not the same puppy anymore" the younger said before turnin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter