Chapter 15 - Mean

Breaking Point
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Shuhua talked to the management..." Soyeon said before looking down the floor. 


"She want's to leave the group"


Soojin's mind went black after hearing what Soyeon just said. Her legs felt weak as tears automatically fall from her eyes before dropping her body on the floor. 


"W-ha-at?" She uttered, making sure that she heard it correctly. 


"She want's to leave the group Soojin. She told the management about her feelings towards you. I just recieved the call from them after we reached home" Soyeon said explaining to Soojin as the latter was left with mouth agape, not knowing how to react or what to say. She can't believe it. Shuhua will never leave her. 


"D-did they l-let her leave u-us?" It's hard for her to formulate sentence at her state but she wants to know everything. She's just praying for some hope. 'Am I late?' she thought while waiting for Soyeon to speak. 


"The good news is No, they didn't let her leave us but sadly, she's in Taiwan now. She flew after our morning practice. The management gave her time to be alone and they'll put the group on hiatus" Their leader said making Soojin to cry more. She's happy that Shuhua will not leave them but sad because the maknae wants to be away from her. 


"How long?" She asked processing every information Soyeon has said. 


"A year. They gave her a year Soojin. She said she'll be back once...... " Soyeon said cutting her sentence before looking at Soojin sadly. 


"Once she completely forgets about you" That's when Soojin broke down. 


"W-why?! I a-am ready now Soyeonie! I already t-talked to my f-ather! I am ready now to f-fight for u-us Soyeonie. Why??!! I-it's my fault! It's all my fault" Soojin said as she started to hit herself making the others to approach her and stop he from hitting herself. 


"Soosoo, stop. It's not your fault okay? Shuhua will be back. Stop. Maybe you both need some space to think about everything. When she comes back, grab that opportunity to make it up to her. So what if she will move on? Then pursue her. Don't hurt yourself and please stop blaming yourself also. It's hurting us also" Miyeon said holding her tears. She didn't understand why fate loves to play on Shuhua and Soojin, she just hope that someday they'll be happy again. 


"S-huhua-ya.. S-shu-shu... W-why??! Shuhuaaa" The only words Soojin can utter was her lovers name as the members never leaves her side until she passed ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter