Chapter 11 - Still

Breaking Point
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week and Shuhua's still cold towards Soojin. But if they are infront of the camera Shuhua still clung to her like she used to but will leave after leaving Soojin confused and sad at the same time. Shuhua is talking with the other members but if it's Soojin she'll just answer shortly or most of the time not. Soojin knows it's her fault that Shuhua became like that but she can't disapoint her father, that's the last thing she wanna do. 


It's a busy day for the team again and they're at the practice room for some rehearsals. Soojin is silently seating at the corner of the room watching how Shuhua laughs with the others, especially with Miyeon. She's jealous but she can't do anything. For the past days, she's been trying to reach out to Shuhua. She always cook for her but the maknae will just ignore it. She always text Shuhua but she never did received any replies. She always went to Shuhua's room to check if the maknae is alright but Shuhua always ignores her, didn't even give her a single glance. 


She sighs deeply. 'Will we ever come back to what we used to before Shu?' she thought as sadness wraps her whole system while looking at Shuhua who is now clinging to Yuqi. 'You use to cling to me like that, now you never look at me like I'm not existing' she continued. 


Her thoughts were interupted as her phone ding, indicating she recieved a message. 


From: Hui

Babe, meet me at 4th floor. Fast. 


Sighing deeply, again, she replied. 

To: Hui

Okay. give me a minute 


With that, she immediately stands up and put her phone on her pocket as she made her way out the room after informing Soyeon that she'll be back before the practice starts again. 


Hui used to be a sweet and loving man but now he's changed. He will call her just to let her stay while he's drinking or when he's playing not really giving her his attention. Soojin never really want's to be with him every minute of the day it's just that, she's scared yes, she's a big coward. 


Arriving at the 4th floor, Hui waves his hand at her signaling Soojin to come closer that the latter did. 


"What do you want Hui?" She asked as soon as she reached Hui's spot. 


"I just missed my girlfriend. Is it bad to miss you?" He said while grinning making Soojin to internally roll her eyes. 


"No" She said as she remembers her father. 'Damn, why can't I just do what's making me happy?' She thought as Hui immediately grab Soojin's waist and pin her to the wall beside them, making Soojin to gasps a little.


"What are you doing?" Soojin nervously asked as she saw the way Hui is loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter