Chapter 1 - Us

Breaking Point
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I still can't believe that we're together Jinjin" a dreamy Shuhua said while cuddling her girlfriend, Soojin, in her bed. 


"Shu, we've been in a relationship for 2 years now yet you still can't believe it?" Soojin amusingly said causing a pout from the younger girl. 


"Well for your information Ms. Yeh Soojin, if everybody will know that we are dating, they would also feel the same way as me" Shuhua said with a pout and a slight frown on her brows earning a pinch on the cheeks from Soojin. 


"You're so cute Shushu" The older said before sneakily kiss the younger fast, it's just a smack but Shuhua can feel her insides doing flips. 


"Yah! Jin-ah I'm not ready, kiss me again" The younger said which cause Soojin to laugh but still does her Shushu's wish. At first, it is just a simple kiss but not until Shuhua enter her tounge on Soojin's mouth while climbing on top of the latter earning a stiffle moan from the older. 


"Shu.." Soojin whispered as Shuhua's hands started to travel down while kissing the former's neck. 


"Tell me to stop unnie, I'll stop" Shuhua said as she stop kissing Soojin's neck, while Soojin can feel her breathe on her skin which earn a moan from the older. 


"Don't stop Shu" Soojin said drunkenly, she cannot think straight anymore. Shuhua's driving her crazy. 


Shuhua look at her with hooded eyes. It's full of love.. and a bit of lust. The younger slowly claim Soojin's lips again. They're tounge dances in a rythm only their selves know. 


"Shuuuuuu! wake up! Soyeon unnie said Soojin's not in her bed, is she there?! her father wants to talk to her. Shu?" Yuqi said behind her door causing Soojin to push Shuhua, who fell down the floor. 


"Ouch" Shuhua said while caressing her bottom and looking angrily at the door 'song yuqi, I swear one of these days I'll kill you!"the younger thought before slowly standing up, clean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter