Chapter 7 - No

Breaking Point
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'13th day' Shuhua counted on her mind as soon as she wakes up. It's been thirteen days after what she heard on the phone and the scene from the utility room. Thirteen days passed and yet Soojin didn't talk to Shuhua about what happened.

 

 

'Wait for more Shu, maybe she's waiting for the right time to tell you' Shuhua thought as she force herself to prepare for their schedule. She still acts the same towards Soojin like she doesn't know anything. Day by day her doubts gets bigger and bigger but she knows her unnie has her reason. Her mind continously doubt Soojin but her heart can't just accept it. 'Yeah what a fool you are Yeh Shuhua' she thought as she continue her morning rituals. 

 

 

"Good morning ugly things except, Soojin unnie, Minnie unnie and Soyeon unnie" Shuhua shouted as soon as she opens her bedroom door making everyone to look at her. 

 

 

"Just say Yuqi and Miyeon Shu hahaha" Minnie said chuckling while slightly patting the maknae's head. 

 

 

"Yah! Yeh Shuhua, who gave you the right to call me ugly?!" Yuqi said faking her annoyance from what the maknae said. 

 

 

"Soyeon unnie did" Shuhua said running behind Soojin as Yuqi's ready to chase the maknae. 

 

 

"Unnie save me! save the baby" Shuhua shouted while making Soojin her shield from Yuqi. 

 

 

The unnies laugh endlessly because of the maknae's antics. Their teasing just ended when they already need to go to the company. 

 

 

"Unnie let's have dinner later, same place" Shuhua whispered to Soojin while they're waiting for the dance instructor to come. Shuhua is playing Soojin's hands waiting for the older's answer. 

 

 

"Unnie" Shuhua said looking at Soojin who seems not listening to her. 

 

 

"Y-yeah?" Soojin said realizing that she's not listening to what Shuhua's saying. 

 

 

"I'm asking you out for dinner later at our place" Shuhua repeated what she said hanging her head low. 

 

 

"Okay Shu. Let's do that. It's been a while since we had dinner together, just the two of us" Soojin said smiling brightly, excited at the thought of having dinner with her baby. 

 

 

Shuhua just smile at her unnie contunuing what she is doing on the older's hand.

 

 

Minutes later the instructor arrived and they start to pratice their routine. 

 

 

~~~~

Lunch came as the girls started to clean their sweaty selves before going down to the cafeteria when Shuhua's phone (it's new) receive a notification. Smiling as she reads the sender's name. 'Soojin unnie must be at the cafeteria already' she thought before opening the text since Soojin went to the bathroom a minute ago. 

 

 

From: Jinjin<3

 

Shu, I can't eat lunch with you. Hui texted me, we'll eat together. I'm sorry babe. I'll just make it up to you at our dinner later. I love you! 

 

Her smile slowly fades away after reading the content of the text. Inhaling deeply, Shuhua returns her smile telling the unnies to make their movement faster since she's already starving. 

 

 

The five of them reached the cafeteria while laughing at Yuqi, who is now pouting like a child whose candy was stolen. Minnie and Miyeon take the duty of ordering everybody's food while the maknae line search for available seats. 

 

 

"Unnie, ther----" Shuhua stopped what she's saying as her eyes capture something so familiar, 3 seats away from the vacant seat she's pointing to Soyeon. Yuqi, on the other hand, saw what Shuhua saw so she immediately block Shuhua's view by standing infront of her. 

 

 

"I know, you don't have to say something. Just remembe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter