Chapter 13 - For once

Breaking Point
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Shuhua, do you need someone to talk to? You know you can share everything to me right? Are you really okay?" Yuqi said as soon as she went in to Shuhua's room as she saw Shuhua went in with bottles of soju. 


"Yuqi.. how did you?" She asked as Yuqi made her way to the maknae's side grabbing one bottle and drink it right after opening. 


"I saw you, I'm at the kitchen Shu. Be thankful that captain already went to bed or else she'll not be happy seeing you with these alcohols" Yuqi said while continuing to drink in her bottle. 


"I just need them to fall asleep Wooks. It still hurts Yuqi. Waking up then realizing the person you spend years with, is not yours anymore" she saw with sad eyes while drinking with Yuqi. 


Yuqi just sat there, looking at Shuhua and listens to the maknae. She can see how much Shuhua took everything by herself and she wants to be there for her bestfriend. 


"Even though I always ignore her, there's always a huge part on me that wants to look back at her and be with her again. Everytime she cooks for me, I'll wait for everybody to leave before eating all of it. Her messages still gave me strength Yuqi. It hurts that she can't even fight for me. I gave everything to her, my time, effort, trust and heart. But she broke all of it in just a snap. I can't even look at her without breaking down. Yuqi, it hurts and I don't know what to do anymore. Everyday, I'm waiting for her to choose me and everyday my hopes broke infront of me. Yuqi tell me? Will I ever be happy again? Yuqi-ah" Shuhua said while crying helplessly clutching the bottle of soju as Yuqi didn't know what to do so she just hug Shuhua while tapping the latter's back. 


"Everything will be okay Shu. For now just cry all you want. I'll be here, I will not leave you" She said as Shuhua's cry gets louder than earlier making Yuqi to shed tears also. 


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter