Chapter 16 - Start

Breaking Point
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, since the group is complete again. I have an announcement" Soyeon said after gathering the girls into their living room. 


"What is it unnie?" Yuqi ask before draping her arms on Shuhua's shoulder earning a glare from Soojin, that Yuqi didn't saw. 


"We're making a comeback!" Soyeon quickly uttered making the others to jump on their seats and clap their hands. All of them missed their fans so much and just thinking about seeing them again gives the group so much happiness. 


"Sorry for leaving guys. I know how much you all love to perform for our neverlands and because of me you needed to stop for a while. I'm sorry" Shuhua said in low voice while hanging her head low. 


"Don't apologize Shu. We know you didn't also want to leave. The importan thing is you're with us now. So don't be sad Shushu or unnie's will be sad too" Miyeon said before scootting close to the maknae and give her a hug. 


Soojin, on the other hand, is tempted to push everyone who's circling Shuhua but she's restraining herself to do so. She just settled on glaring at them, thinking that maybe they'll feel her glare. 


"Shuhua, Miyeonie is right you don't have to apologize. We don't want you to leave the group for real so we don't care if we waited for you. You know how much we love you Shu" Minnie said while smiling warmly to the maknae. 


"And besides, I need you to protect me from Yuqi. Do you know how much she bullied your unnie Shu?" Soyeon said while making a sad face to Shuhua while the maknae turn her head to Yuqi on her side, glaring at her bestfriend who automatically raise both of her arms surrendering. 


"Song Yuqi I told you not to mess with Captain right?" Shuhua said in a warning tone making Yuqi to gulp while the others laugh at the maknae's. 


"Baby Shu really loves her unnie. Come give me hug" Soyeon said as Yuqi couldn't look straight at Shuhua. The maknae really is scary when she's serious but the member's know how much she love them. 


Shuhua took Miyeon's hand off her waist before approaching Soyeon's seat and hugs her unnie. 


"You're my favorite Soyeon unnie" she said while chuckling making Soojin's jealousy to reach it's maximum level. She can't take it anymore, Shuhua said she'll give her a chance yet the maknae didn't even look at her or sit beside her then now she'll hug everyone in the room except her. It seems like Shuhua didn't need her and it made her sad, really. 


"Soojinie, you'll break that glass if you'll keep gripping it that tight" Soyeon said as she noticed Soojin's knuckle turning while gripping a glass of water. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter