Chapter 19 - Back to Each Others Arms

Breaking Point
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please Jinjin... be mine again... please" Shuhua begs as tears kept flowing our of her eyes. Soojin, on the other hand, cannot seem to form any word, she's happy and at the same time curious of what happened to the maknae to behave like that. 


"What happened Shu? tell me please" She said while Shuhua kept on repeating the same thing 'im sorry, be mine again and please'. 


"I'm yours Shu, just tell unnie what happened. I'll never leave you, ever" She said making Shuhua to nod her head and start to tell what had happened. 


Flashback

"Good day Shuhua" Said Hui with his wide smile. Shuhua didn't know what to do as she stare at the boy intently thinking what would their conversation be. 


"Please have a seat" Hui said making the stunned Shuhua to move from her place and seat infront of him. 


"What do you want? and what does it has to do Jinjin?" Shuhua ask immediately as she don't want to waste time talking with Hui, she also needs to find her unnie. 


"I'm here to say I'm sorry for what I did on the past to you and Soojin" He said calmly not minding Shuhua's attitude. 


"Okay, are you done? I'm busy" Shuhua said preparing herself to stand when Hui suddenly holds her right hand. 


"I'm not the only one who wants to talk to you Shuhua" He said making her to look at Hui. 


"Who's the other?" She asked, puzzled about what's happening. Hui look at the door and as if on cue it opens widely revealing a man Shuhua never expect to see. 


"Mr. Seo" She uttered looking at the man with wide eyes. Mr. Seo enters the room and sat beside Hui while Shuhua's mind is now in haywire. 


"Shuhua, it's nice to see you again" Soojin's father said as if they're friends with each other. Shuhua just answered him with a nod, not sure of what to say. 


"I know you never expected to see us and probably you're mad at me, or to the both of us" Mr. Seo started as Shuhua intently look at the man. 


"If you're here just to warn me about being with Soojin again, stop I'm doing everything I can to distance myself from her. I know how much she doesn't want to disobey you sir. And I love her so much to take her away from her father. And if you'll excuse me, I need to do something important" she said as she grab her phone from. the table and stand. 


"It's not what you think Shuhua. I'm here to apologize. Soojin has been a very wonderful daughther to me and I've been the opposite as her father. It's been 8 months since I last saw her, it is when she told me what she's feeling all throughout her life because of me" Mr.Seo started to say making Shuhua to stop in her tracks and seat again. 


"W-what?" She asked, making sure she heard it right. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter