Chapter 9 - Just

Breaking Point
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following days were alright for Soojin and Shuhua. They were back from being a sweet couple when they're alone and a puppy and a tsundere when the others are with them. Soojin tried her best to balance her time with Shuhua and Hui but she can't avoid to leave Shuhua waiting sometimes. While Shuhua tried her best to understand thier situation hoping that someday, Soojin will be brave enough to fight for their relationship. 

 

~~~~~

 

"Shu can you come with me? I want to buy some ice cream" Yuqi asked Shuhua who is busy playing on her phone while laying on the couch. 

 

 

"Why would I come with you Song Woogie?" Shuhua teasingly asked still focusing on her game. 

 

 

"I'll treat you ice cream and chocolates" Yuqi said moving her brows up and down as Shuhua exited her game immediately. 

 

 

"You could have said it earlier Yuqi! Let's go!" Shuhua said enthusiastically as she gets up from the couch and hold Yuqi by the arms.

 

 

"You can't really say no to FREE FOOD Shuhua-yah" Yuqi said chuckling letting Shuhua drag her out of the dorm. 

 

 

The duo arrived at the convenient store and started to pick snacks and ice creams for them. After bickering on what food they should buy for their unnie, Shuhua and Yuqi arrived at the solution of buying whatever they'll saw first. Yuqi then pay for their groceries and leave the store with two bags both. 

 

 

"So, are you and Soojin unnie ok?" Yuqi broke the silence between her and Shuhua while they're walking back to ther dorm. 

 

 

"Yes we are" Shuhua answered while eating her snow drop. 

 

 

"Good to know Shu. If you have a problem don't hesitate to tell me ok? It's not good to keep everything on yourself" The older said slihgtly patting the maknae's head as Shuhua smiles at Yuqi giving the latter a slight nod. 

 

 

"I am thinking of surprising her later outside the company, it's our day today and maybe I should pick her up and take her to a night walk. What do you think Yuqi?" She said turning her head to the older as she waits for an answer. 

 

 

"Well it's not a bad idea Shu. Mhhh maybe you should give her some flowers also. Be romantic Shu, you know how many boquet Hui oppa had given Soojin unnie right?" Yuqi said forgetting Shuhua's situation. Sadness flashed at Shuhua's eyes but she immediately masked it up with a smile. 

 

 

"Yeah I will" She said as they continue walking, but this time no one's talking, Yuqi with the reason of eating her snow drop and Shuhua thinking deeply about what her bestfriend said. 

 

 

When they arrived at the dorm, Miyeon greeted them as she just went out from her room. The other three are at the company leaving the three of them alone at the dorm. 

 

 

"Afternoon unnie, how was your one on one session with your bed? You're slowly transforming into a bedsheet now" Shuhua said as she saw her unnie walks like a zombie. She can't understand how can Miyeon sleep all day without having headaches when she woke up. 

 

 

"Bet that if your bed can only talk it will probably complain all day about how used she is" Yuqi then added making Miyeon groan at the younger's teasing. 

 

 

"Did you eat already?" Miyeon asked the two as she made her way to the kitchen to get some food. 

 

 

"Yes unnie, there's no food there. Shu and I bought you food, we know you'll probably be starving when you wake up" Yuqi said raising the plastic bag on her left arm then giving it their unnie. 

 

 

"aww my babies are so sweet. Come let unnie give you kiss" Miyeon said making the youngest to run away from her. 

 

 

"Bye Unnie I'll be here at my room. I need to sleep!" Shuhua said before closing her bedroom's door. 

 

 

"Me too!" Yuqi added as Miyeon only laughs at the two antics. 

 

 

Shuhua lays on her bed while holding her phone to text Soojin. 

 

 

To: Jinjin<3

 

Do you have anything to do later unnie? 

 

 

From: Jinjin<3

 

Nothing Shu. I'll be home by 6, probably. Why? 

 

 

To: Jinjin<3 

 

Nothing Jin. I just missed you I want you to be home now. 

 

 

From: Jinjin<3

 

I miss you too Shu. I'll text you later okay? I just have something to do. Iloveyou. 

 

 

To: Jinjin<3 

 

Okay unnie. I love you too. 

 

 

Shuhua sigh as she places her phone on her bedside table. 'Did you forget the date unnie?' She thought as Soojin didn't even greeted her on their special day. 'Maybe she have a surprise for me, Soojin unnie never forgets our day' she continued remembering no single moment Soojin forgets that special day. 

 

 

Shuhua then tried to take a nap as she has ample time to prepare for her surprise for her unnie. 

 

~~~~~

 

It's 5:48 pm and Shuhua is already at the bench outside their company wearing a cap and a mask as she can be recognized by the fans. She is waiting for Soojin to leave the company's door to surprise her. 

 

 

She fixed her mask and cap as soon as the clock strike at 6. Other employee and idol already left the company but Soojin is still nowhere to be found. Shuhua can enter the company for her to easily get Soojin but she want's to surprise her unnie.

 

 

Minutes later her phone rings as Soojin is calling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter